UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Monsters Ball won the battle

2/4/11 10:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeatleMania12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OR DID HE?

2/4/11 10:56 AM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
2/4/11 1:30 PM
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, but the Heat are better than the Magic.  That makes me sad. :(   Fuckin Dwight needed to hit a few more of those free throws yesterday.
2/4/11 5:17 PM
PoundforPound
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Magic lost a "statement" game, and you know how important those are to some of the forum posters on here. Orlando sucks now.
2/4/11 7:05 PM
Floppy Divac
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol
2/4/11 7:32 PM
HeatleMania12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because you put a "word" in "parentheses" doesn't make it any less "meaningful" IMO.

Orlando "sucks" now. Not because they lost to the Heat though, but because they are not physical outside of Howard. I like Bass, but come on.

Orlando should try their best to get Gortat back IMO.
2/4/11 8:44 PM
quick
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PoundforPound - The Magic lost a "statement" game, and you know how important those are to some of the forum posters on here. Orlando sucks now.

Your team has lost ALL of its statement games. FAIL
2/4/11 9:52 PM
PoundforPound
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

quick - 
PoundforPound - The Magic lost a "statement" game, and you know how important those are to some of the forum posters on here. Orlando sucks now.

Right. That's why they suck now too. Let's crown Boston already.
2/4/11 9:56 PM
Floppy Divac

"Let's crown Boston already."

Or San Antonio, your pick.
2/4/11 9:57 PM
HeatleMania12

Having a backup center who could start on most teams in the league is a huge step up from having no back up center at all.
2/4/11 10:14 PM
HeatleMania12

You'll see why you need a real back up center instead of tall perimeter guys come playoff time. Maybe not though, Orlando is actually a well ran franchise that I like and I am sure they will pick up a true big man before the trade deadline.
2/5/11 5:51 PM
PoundforPound

Floppy Divac -  "Let's crown Boston already."

Or San Antonio, your pick.

The Spurs lost a statement game to the Celtics, so no. Sorry.
2/5/11 5:56 PM
Floppy Divac

lol
2/5/11 6:46 PM
quick

PoundforPound - 
quick - 

Right. That's why they suck now too. Let's crown Boston already.

There is no shame in losing to the real defending champs. And I don't know why you are trying to act like statement games are not important when your own team acknowledges otherwise.
2/5/11 7:26 PM
PTM2020
975 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/11 7:27 PM
 lol @ the real defending champs.

they were nothing but real laker, mavs & suns bitches the last 3 years.

it'd be one thing if it was close last year, but it hasnt' been for the last 3.

2/5/11 7:30 PM
quick

* title. That fourth quarter was such bunk that Sheed retired in disgust.
2/5/11 7:34 PM
PTM2020
975 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/05/11 7:34 PM
 lol @ grasping at straws.

2/5/11 7:38 PM
PTM2020

and lol @ sheed.    shoulda retired after portland.  

his * is that he never could get passed the lakers his whole life.
2/5/11 7:46 PM
quick

I feel bad that the Lackers have been so bad this season that you guys can't even talk trash. Hell even Floppy's team pushes your alls shit in. Maybe you guys could ask Stern if you could play the Cavs more?
2/5/11 8:07 PM
PTM2020

I aint worried at all really.

Fact is, despite the shitty play the Laker still have the ability to turn it up a notch.  They just haven't for whatever reason.   I think they'll get their shit together real soon. I mean playing like absolute shit and still being 34-15 isn't really too bad a thing and when they do wake up (i assure you they will)   the rest of the league that is writing them off for dead right now will shiting and crying about how it's all happening, again.
2/6/11 2:03 AM
Floppy Divac

"despite the shitty play the Laker still have the ability to turn it up a notch."

They don't seem to be aging gracefully.
2/6/11 3:36 AM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PTM2020 -  and lol @ sheed.    shoulda retired after portland.  

his * is that he never could get passed the lakers his whole life.

Thats some bad trolling right there

Biggest upset in finals history

Who did Sheed play?
2/6/11 3:43 AM
Floppy Divac

sheed was a huuuuuuge part of that championship team, him and Corliss.  :))
2/6/11 5:35 AM
PTM2020

Edited: 02/06/11 5:36 AM
 lol
completely forgot he was even on that team. i b corrected.  touche, apology's to sheed.

anyways, here's a fun fact.

in the first 50 games of the 3peat season in 01-02. Lakers record was 35wins15losses.   This year at 50 games we're at 34-16.   
basically phoning in the first part of the season then picking it up in the 2nd half.
i see the same thing happening this year.

2/6/11 10:13 AM
quick

Not being able to perform in the marque match ups would be a bigger concern than overall record IMO. That said, it has played a negative part in your record as you now are in third place in the conference. You are going to have a dog fight wrestling second place back from _allas as they are surging. And something dramatic will have to happen in SA for them slip out of first. But then we still have a lot of season left, and a lot of story to tell.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.