UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Blake Griffin or Durant??

2/4/11 1:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is happening on the OG, but I can't deal with so many know nothing fucktards so I decided to pose the OP's question here. lol

I'd take Griffin.  I know everyone keeps talking injury but he's a beast and I'm sure his shot and rest of his game will develop.  Also, Durant is a no muscle having twig so who's to say he's not going to get injured?  Griffin has stabalizers like a mofo.  Whatever, Griffin all day.  Some dipshit quote from that thread. 

"Durant easily. As a Knicks fan I watched him drain a 30 footer at the buzzer like it was nothing."

Oh fucking wow!!  You only see something like that just about every single fucking night in the NBA!!!  Fucking Knicks fans lol.   ;))
2/4/11 3:06 PM
HeatleMania12
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly think it's a toss up.
2/4/11 4:15 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd still go with Durant at this point....

but....give Griffin a few more years to develop a mid/long range jumper and improve his free throws and he could be the best player in the league for years to come. He's already unstoppable in the paint as a rookie, while Durant is a better all around player at this point.

Bring this back up in a few years and we'll see what has changed.
2/4/11 5:18 PM
PoundforPound
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Durant easy.

But Griffin can get better and maybe then we can have a discussion.
2/4/11 5:38 PM
Floppy Divac
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, I figured I'd be the minority.   lol
2/4/11 7:00 PM
HeatleMania12
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I 9 times out of 10 will take the post player but Durant is damned good and Griffin to me is still just a really good player on a bad team. So it's a toss up. I need more evidence.
2/4/11 7:04 PM
Floppy Divac

I'd think that if you're a really good player on a bad team it would be easier for opposing teams to plan how to defend you?  All people have been able to do is try and rough him up cause he's such a beast.  Durant is chocolatey drizzle on defense imo.
2/5/11 2:43 AM
fna
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

id say take the good post guy over the perimeter player usually.....but itd be tough to committ to griffin over KD after he missed a whole yr to injury and has only played ~50 pro games.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.