UnderGround Forums

Alabama Underground >> crosstraining

2/4/11 1:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IRONMANRUC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 1:44 PM

the reason for this is to become more well rounded and not to be jus the ogre of your gym...with this you can fill whatever holes you have and be more of a complete competitor than jus a guy in an affliction shirt and a big mouth...boxing,jits,wrestling,kickboxing,muay thai,sambo,kempo,judo,karate,....whatever you have a base in...get good at your base and then get in with the guys who are the greatest at their base...that's why it's called mixed martial arts.....mix em'....this also includes strength and conditioning...put it like this do you want to be the baddest mothafucka in ur gym?...or the most complete fighter period?......holla atcha boy (my keyboard types in ebonics...for all you smart-asses)
2/5/11 7:54 AM
FCFBlazer

I will get you a shakeweight! Helps with hammer fist techniques! also your forearms will get huge! Just ask Freddy! Although he doesn't own q shakeweighht! Haha! Phone Post
2/5/11 12:09 PM
IRONMANRUC

prison forearms....jackin for squirts huh?
2/7/11 5:29 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My base is in straight furious jackin, so Im gonna add the shakeweight to help me cross train.

Fleshlight is next on my circuit training.
2/7/11 8:30 PM
FCFBlazer

fleshlight is crucial strangle! And when you reach your max with fleshlight or shakeweight screaming "I CAN'T QUIT YOU!" is mandatory!!!
2/8/11 12:15 PM
Stranglehold26
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I told the "I wont quit you coach!!" story at my new gym the other night...had some dudes rolling with laughter. Classic.
2/10/11 11:14 AM
IRONMANRUC

well hell i guess i gotta stop the ol clubber lang hot towel and vaseline workout..or the distant lover with the dead hand
2/10/11 1:08 PM
Stranglehold26

distant lover is a legit form of cross training...I am a black belt.
2/13/11 1:20 AM
FCFBlazer

This is what makes the AL UG all CLASSY!!!
2/20/11 1:07 PM
joey101

i will be down soon robert. give me a week or two and i'm gonna bring some fellas with me. btw you still look like carl weathers to me!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.