UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> I hope Daniels is okay

2/6/11 3:27 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clearly hurt his neck on what looked like a minor contact play.  Garnett's faggot ass was glaring at Arenas as if Gil did something wrong or dirty which wasn't the case.  Ref's are sucking Boston's dick in this game and it's pretty pathetic.  Go Orlando!!  Get well soon Marquis.
2/6/11 8:36 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dwight went on and on about how much heart he had, how bad he is, and "intense" then he would get more love from the refs. Duncan often found himself dealing with the same issue. Luckily Duncan doesn't smile and so he got a little love.
2/7/11 6:05 AM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like when commentators call out the refs on their bs. But Jeff Van Gundys bias is on another level
2/7/11 4:49 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniels seriously needs to retire. If your neck is so jacked that you go down from the slightest of contact then it is time to hang it up. How can the guy even pass a physical?
2/7/11 8:39 PM
MadDog243
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Garnett is the biggest fake tough guy in the league.

I hope you guys had the pleasure of seeing mickael pietrus hard foul him then get up in his face immediately after. What a fraud KG is.

Too bad he didnt play somewhere during the 70s-early 90s. He woulve had his career ended.
2/7/11 8:41 PM
MadDog243
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here it is, love this shit.
2/7/11 8:44 PM
Floppy Divac
497 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, I wish I saw it, but I think I found the pic!!  hahaha

2/7/11 8:45 PM
MadDog243

Whatever, apparently the NBA protects this vaginal fart on the web too.

_EDIT_

THANK YOU FLOPPY!!! LOL

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.