UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Gracie Breakdown: UFC 126 Bones Jones and Rocha

2/6/11 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ansari
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYdN-DkPSg
2/6/11 8:14 PM
bigD13B
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
2/6/11 8:31 PM
sanguine cynic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love that guy
2/6/11 8:35 PM
MakeMeBleed
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love that guy hahahahah he cracks me up man I dont know why ahahhahha. good breakdown for sure
2/6/11 8:54 PM
nowaydo
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xcellent!
2/6/11 8:56 PM
McBottery
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard a lot of good jiu-jitsu guys talking about how simple the escape was because of Jones' grip; wish they woulda gone over either the misconception or if they are right.
2/6/11 8:59 PM
grady
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

holy shit that guy is awesome!
2/6/11 8:59 PM
Choked72

ttt
2/6/11 9:11 PM
Wasa-B
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

props for the Sak shout out during the kimura....still not sure if every professional fighter has incorporated Gracie Jujitsu into their arsenal though, esp since Gracie Jujitsu incorporated.........;p

Rocha did indeed show some SICK techs.

nice call on why Jones kicked his leg up around...missed that Bader's right arm was blocking Jones from circling around to Jones' left to take the back.

As annoying as Royce (or is that Rorian's) son is, he is very articulate and charismatic, I think the UFC could use a guy like this to do review clips and breakdowns like this on the UFC site for fans to check on after the fight. The older UFCs tried this with Shamrock (overall MMA) and Laimon for BJJ but you TUFFers still need to see this shit.

Where was the 50/50 lottery breakdown that Anderson won though? ;p
2/6/11 9:15 PM
Wasa-B
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McBottery - I've heard a lot of good jiu-jitsu guys talking about how simple the escape was because of Jones' grip; wish they woulda gone over either the misconception or if they are right.

Im not that knowledgable in that move but Bader's neck was torqued up so didnt look like he could bridge out at all and like they said, it was also a quasi neck crank so could be one of those things where easier said than done when you got JBJ's arms around ya.
2/6/11 9:35 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol at saying you need long arms to finish a marcelo garcia guillotine.
2/6/11 9:38 PM
ano8tsixxx

cool
2/6/11 10:03 PM
fightcity
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice break down
2/6/11 11:39 PM
Wasa-B

BJJkilla - lol at saying you need long arms to finish a marcelo garcia guillotine.

i think the point was clear. long arms are an asset for stuff like that. you know more than them gracie guys though right?
2/7/11 1:46 AM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasa-B - 
BJJkilla - lol at saying you need long arms to finish a marcelo garcia guillotine.

i think the point was clear. long arms are an asset for stuff like that. you know more than them gracie guys though right?

marcelo is 5'7 and has submitted hundreds of people with that guillotine. having long arms or limbs are always a plus but to say "you have to have long arms" is wrong since marcelo has already proven that to be false.
2/7/11 2:15 AM
Caught_clean

Yea, I think the term long arms is a plus would of made alot more sense. I only use that Marcello guillotine and my arms are average length. Regardless awesome breakdown as usual.
2/7/11 2:18 AM
BuddyRevell
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasa-B - props for the Sak shout out during the kimura....

Yeah, man. Rener definitely gave Sakuraba a lot of respect there.
2/7/11 3:04 AM
Vinnie G
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For later Phone Post
2/7/11 3:16 AM
CompanyBlue

Rener had to mention Sak doing it to members of the family because of all that major shit Renzo talked about them, saying he would go there and kick their asses to shut them up. lol. Renzo sorta took some things out of context and went off about them in an interview.
2/7/11 9:19 AM
herculestex1

loved it
2/7/11 10:43 AM
WidespreadPanic

This is the way a true MA acts - sharing, openness, and excited about others' successes and abilities. Yes, they are touting the Gracie way, but that's ok, given their positive attitude, giving props to fighters where due.

Excellent breakdown. Stuff like this gives a true fan better insight.

2/7/11 11:01 AM
T-Ham
291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love the gracie breakdowns.
2/7/11 11:05 AM
Domingo
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also really like these. I always look forward to them. Phone Post
2/7/11 11:19 AM
The Kangaroo
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good vid as usual
2/7/11 9:20 PM
Wasa-B

CompanyBlue - Rener had to mention Sak doing it to members of the family because of all that major shit Renzo talked about them, saying he would go there and kick their asses to shut them up. lol. Renzo sorta took some things out of context and went off about them in an interview.

Ellaborate pls?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.