UnderGround Forums

Food & Wine Ground >> Wings you may/may not have tried

2/12/11 12:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cycklops
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First, get your smoker going.

Get your oil going as well.

Get yo chicken wings ready.

Deep fry for 6-8 minutes depending on the crispiness you desire.

Drink Guinness

Place all of the wings in a bucket and add te sauce you want and mix it up really well.

Add whatever smoking wood you'd like to the fire in the smoker then place the pre fried wings with sauce in the smoker until you think they're done. Tastes great.

2/12/11 12:12 AM
cycklops
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yea, also used indirect heat here.
2/13/11 11:23 AM
cycklops

I have yet to brine anything. I don't dry rub the wings because it ends up being too salty or too many competing flavors when it comes to the sauces. I do use different sauces like bbq and garlic parm etc
2/13/11 4:37 PM
ArtWanderlei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn great pics!  Thanks for sharing!
2/18/11 3:16 PM
cycklops

These wings taste absolutely fantastic. Fuck off with your stupid shit. There isn't one thing wrong with how they are made. Go about making food the way YOU like it and I'll go about making it the way we like it.

If you wanna smoke a chicken, smoke that bitch. If you want ribs, make fuckin ribs. Who gives a fuck what you would or wouldn't do and whether or not you think your way is better. I shared what I did because there might be someone interested. Haven's seen one thing on here by you. Surprised there wasn't an issue with that shitty stout I was drinking.
2/21/11 2:16 AM
shootfightermike
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikey likey the guiness
2/25/11 3:25 PM
cycklops

How does this happen? Several comments have been removed. I wasn't lashing out at Art. ha
2/26/11 9:23 AM
cycklops

You sonofa...

Breathing is back to normal. I took two days off from training and just ran. I'm stuck training with guys that are MUCH bigger than me and I really push myself to get through it. I think that particular day was hard and it broke me down a little bit. I thin you were right about parts of it though. I sat back and evaluated what's going on in my life and may be dealing with a fair amount of stress.  thanks again

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.