UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The cans that Fedor has beaten

2/13/11 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Scrappy Rogacki
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is a list of Roy Nelson's opponents for his first 13 wins. He went 0-2 against Monson and Arlovski before the UFC picked him and and just had a contender elimination shot against Dos Santos. He is still ranked a top ten in the UFC. Now give me my money!!!

Brad Imes 12-7-0
Fabiano Scherner 7-8-0
Antoine Jaoude 8-3-0
Bryan Vetell 4-3-0
Shane Ott 3-3-0
Mario Rinaldi 10-5-0
Vince Lucero 19-17-0
Jerome Smith 6-10-1
Jason Godsey 16-16-0
Mike Buchkovich 10-4-1
Ray Seraille 6-8-0
Bo Cantrell 10-6-0
Jerry Vrbanovic 5-7-1
2/13/11 6:46 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock75thRanger - fyi i didnt consider Mark Hunt a bum even though he has a losing record and lost to McCorkle,should i add him to the list? idk

OK dude, go ahead and do the same to Anderson Silva's record, for example. You will find a very similar result.... So what's your point?
2/13/11 6:47 PM
Brock75thRanger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the requirement is top 5 all time in there respective weight division,the only person who meets this with more cans then fema is Matt Hughes
2/13/11 6:48 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you need to accept my friend request for me to send you a message
2/13/11 6:49 PM
Team GDP
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock75thRanger - gdp and hobo pm me,you each got 50 bucks coming your way tonight

this is actually quite fair. Considering he was 3 mins after me.
2/13/11 6:49 PM
MrColdCock
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brock75thRanger - 100 dollars paypal'd to anyone who can find 1 fighter who has fought this many cans in his career and considered to be an alltime great,top 5 in his division.yes i guarantee 100 dollars by the end of today

Why is everyone arguing. There is no limit here on how many people are going to get paid out. We have Hughes, Wandy and Anderson so far.

I'll take Rampage.

Don't worry guys. There's lots left
2/13/11 6:51 PM
Brock75thRanger

Attila - 
Brock75thRanger - fyi i didnt consider Mark Hunt a bum even though he has a losing record and lost to McCorkle,should i add him to the list? idk

OK dude, go ahead and do the same to Anderson Silva's record, for example. You will find a very similar result.... So what's your point?

i only see about 6 cans on Silvas record.8 if your super aggressive
2/13/11 6:51 PM
sage77

OP, do you realize that you can discount any top heavyweight if you approach it with this type of bias? Let me show you:

Cain - the best in the world? He's beat up 6 cans, B level Kongo, zombie Nog and Brock (who's afraid of punches!)

Carwin - Started career fighting 10 cans in a row. Best wins are Gonzaga, a B level UFC reject, and Mir. And he cannot fight past the 1st round.

Brock - He's scared to get hit and loses composure like an amateur. Carwin would have killed him it he had gas. He beat Mir, an eldery light-heavyweight, mediocre Herring and some Korean can and you consider him great?

Dos Santos - His best wins are Roy Nelson and a fat, unprepared Werdum (who had recently lost to Arlovski). Crocop was 5 years past his prime and Gonzaga was a gatekeeper when he fought them.

Overeem - Look at his record. He's fought more cans than Fedor. Do you know how many Light heavyweights have knocked him out? His biggest win in the past few years are tire changing Brett Rogers and Todd Duffee, a UFC reject.

Werdum: So what if he choked out Fedor? Fedor doesn't even train BJJ. And Werdum got knocked out by an inexperienced Dos Santos and defeated by glass jaw Arlovski.

Big Nog - Has fought as many if not more cans than Fedor (look up his record) He lost twice to Fedor. And he got knocked out by Frank Mir!

Antonio Silva - His best wins until he beat over-hyped Fedor were glass jaw Arlovski and Ricco Rodriguez. Other than that, he's fought literally 15 cans.

You can discredit many of the great heavyweights this way. When it comes down to it, no heavyweight has a more impressive career resume that Fedor. Cain may become the one to match or surpass it if he stays healthy.

2/13/11 6:53 PM
Pro Ice
1943 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wonder how u determine what defines a Can, do you base a Can on his record (now) on who said Can fought or what?
I noticed like 7-8 of those names on that list where some of Fedors first fights, so was he suppose to start his career by fighting the best?
Lesnars the exception but lets look at Vslasquez record or Carwins did they fight any Cans at the beginning of their careers?
To call guys like Kosaka ,Randelman Ogawa, Goodridge ect. Cans is ridiculous I could go into who these guys fought and what their records where when they fought Fedor and so on but i don't think it would make any sense to you guys. You guys probably look at Johil de Oliveiras record (14-13) and call him a Can or maybe Carlos Newton (15-14).( Oh but you probably heard Newtons name before so he must be good)
Its not about ones record now its about how good or how dangerous they were then.
It does make me feel better that most you Fedor haters either haven't seen a lot of fights or just dont know that much about mma.
I do have a question for you Brock75 and all you that agree with him when did you start watching mma? Come on be honest

People forget when he was in Pride he fought the best heavyweights in the world (at the time) and beat them all he pretty much cleaned out the division.
I wish Fedor would have fought better competition the last five years but a couple things contributed to this, a bad hand, that kept him out of some big fights
and # 1 the fall of Pride which unless he signed with the UFC left him with little opportunities to fight the best HWs
2/13/11 6:54 PM
nhmmafan

MrColdCock - 
nhmmafan If you think that Patrick Cote, Travis Lutter, Tony Fryklund, Ryo Chonan and Luiz Azeredo are cans that you are a fucking retard.

OP set the precedent calling Goodridge, TKx2, Randleman and hell even Hong Man cans.

True this whole thread is full of morons. Stupid argument to begin with.
2/13/11 6:57 PM
MrColdCock
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Win Sean Gray TKO (Punches)
Win Masaaki Satake TKO (Slam)
Loss Daijiro Matsui DQ (Knee to Groin)
Win Yuki Ishikawa KO (Punches)
Win Alexander Otsuka TKO (Doctor Stoppage)
Win Kenneth Williams Submission (Rear Naked Choke)
Win Bryson Haubrick Submission (Punches)
Win Rocko Henderson Submission (Kimura)
Win Dave Taylor TKO (Corner Stoppage)
Win Charlie West Decision GC 1 -
Win Rob Smith Decision (Unanimous)
Win Warren Owsley Submission (Armbar)
Win Ron Rumpf TKO (Punches)
Loss Marvin Eastman Decision (Unanimous) KOTC 4 - Gladiators 6/24/2000 2 5:00
Win Marco Bermudaz Submission (Rear Naked Choke) A
Win Mike Pyle

If Randleman and TK are cans then Eastmanx2 and Pyle are.
2/13/11 6:57 PM
Brock75thRanger

i expect most guys to fight cans in there first 8-10 fights,thats natural.Once they are considered a top 5 fighter there is ZERO reason to fight cans.Right now Cain and JDS are considered top tier,what are the chances either of these guys fight a can anytime soon?
2/13/11 6:59 PM
MrColdCock

^ Isn't JDS signed to fight Brock?
Scrappy Rogacki
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scrappy Rogacki - Here is a list of Roy Nelson's opponents for his first 13 wins. He went 0-2 against Monson and Arlovski before the UFC picked him and and just had a contender elimination shot against Dos Santos. He is still ranked a top ten in the UFC. Now give me my money!!!

Brad Imes 12-7-0
Fabiano Scherner 7-8-0
Antoine Jaoude 8-3-0
Bryan Vetell 4-3-0
Shane Ott 3-3-0
Mario Rinaldi 10-5-0
Vince Lucero 19-17-0
Jerome Smith 6-10-1
Jason Godsey 16-16-0
Mike Buchkovich 10-4-1
Ray Seraille 6-8-0
Bo Cantrell 10-6-0
Jerry Vrbanovic 5-7-1

This is his record that propelled him into to UFC heavyweight elite and offered a title contender shot.

Stefan Struve 18-4-0
Brendan Schaub 6-1-0
James McSweeney 4-6-0
Kimbo Slice 4-2-0
Jeff Monson 34-10-0 Loss
Andrei Arlovski 14-9-0 Loss
MrColdCock

Edited: 02/13/11 7:00 PM
LOL edited for rudeness to OP. Also accidently voted myself down.
2/13/11 7:00 PM
Team GDP

Brock75thRanger - i expect most guys to fight cans in there first 8-10 fights,thats natural.Once they are considered a top 5 fighter there is ZERO reason to fight cans.Right now Cain and JDS are considered top tier,what are the chances either of these guys fight a can anytime soon?

yo brock you gotta accept my friend request so I can pm you
2/13/11 7:01 PM
Brock75thRanger

MrColdCock - Win Sean Gray TKO (Punches)
Win Masaaki Satake TKO (Slam)
Loss Daijiro Matsui DQ (Knee to Groin)
Win Yuki Ishikawa KO (Punches)
Win Alexander Otsuka TKO (Doctor Stoppage)
Win Kenneth Williams Submission (Rear Naked Choke)
Win Bryson Haubrick Submission (Punches)
Win Rocko Henderson Submission (Kimura)
Win Dave Taylor TKO (Corner Stoppage)
Win Charlie West Decision GC 1 -
Win Rob Smith Decision (Unanimous)
Win Warren Owsley Submission (Armbar)
Win Ron Rumpf TKO (Punches)
Loss Marvin Eastman Decision (Unanimous) KOTC 4 - Gladiators 6/24/2000 2 5:00
Win Marco Bermudaz Submission (Rear Naked Choke) A
Win Mike Pyle

If Randleman and TK are cans then Eastmanx2 and Pyle are.

Pyle is a can? lol nice try,he is 20-7 and has a win over Fitch and gave Hathaway is only loss.I was very fair when i made Fedors can list,i expect the same standard
2/13/11 7:01 PM
OldManMinerva

his record is indeed padded than a motherfuccker

up until now it was sacrilege to point that out

2/13/11 7:03 PM
sage77

Randleman is a can now, not when Fedor beat him. He was a former UFC champ with a winning record who had just KO'ed Crocop.

Big Nog has fought more cans than Fedor. You owe me $100 but I don't expect you to pay.

(1)David Dodd
(2)Nate Shroeder
(3,4) V. Overeem 29-25 record
(5)Iouri Kotchkine
(6)Andrei Kopylov
(7)Kohsaka (draw)
(8) Ahmed Labasanov
(9) Kiyoshi Tamura
(10)Volk Han
(11)Kanehara
(12)Gary Goodridge
(13)Kikuta
(14)Bob Sapp
(15) Yokoi
(16) Nastula
(17) Tamura
(18) Zuluzinho
2/13/11 7:05 PM
Massa
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why are Randleman and Goodrich on the list of "Cans"

The OP is an idiot.
2/13/11 7:06 PM
Scrappy Rogacki

Brock75thRanger - i expect most guys to fight cans in there first 8-10 fights,thats natural.Once they are considered a top 5 fighter there is ZERO reason to fight cans.Right now Cain and JDS are considered top tier,what are the chances either of these guys fight a can anytime soon?

Brock is 5-2 with 2 of those wins against sub par competition. His next fight is JDS. That makes cigano's next fight against a can.
2/13/11 7:09 PM
Brock75thRanger

Goodridge was a 500 fighter when he fought Fedor,500 fighters will be considered cans everytime in this argument,he finished career 1 fight above 500 as did Randleman
2/13/11 7:10 PM
Scrappy Rogacki

sage77 - Randleman is a can now, not when Fedor beat him. He was a former UFC champ with a winning record who had just KO'ed Crocop.

Big Nog has fought more cans than Fedor. You owe me $100 but I don't expect you to pay.

(1)David Dodd
(2)Nate Shroeder
(3,4) V. Overeem 29-25 record
(5)Iouri Kotchkine
(6)Andrei Kopylov
(7)Kohsaka (draw)
(8) Ahmed Labasanov
(9) Kiyoshi Tamura
(10)Volk Han
(11)Kanehara
(12)Gary Goodridge
(13)Kikuta
(14)Bob Sapp
(15) Yokoi
(16) Nastula
(17) Tamura
(18) Zuluzinho

You mean the same big Nog that is ranked top 10 HW in the world? Can't be, the UFC has him and says he is a legend of the sport!!! I think he might of even fought this Fedor guy...
2/13/11 7:10 PM
HungryHungryHobo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you got my pm right?
2/13/11 7:12 PM
Brock75thRanger

Scrappy Rogacki - 

Brock is 5-2 with 2 of those wins against sub par competition. His next fight is JDS. That makes cigano's next fight against a can.

Brock only fought 1 can,your calling Herring a can? If so then cool,ill add him to Fedors can list,i left him off.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.