2/13/11 7:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brock75thRanger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yea hobo i got your pm,ill take care of it tonight
2/13/11 7:13 PM
Pro Ice
2029 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/11 7:44 PM
I wonder how u determine what defines a Can, do you base a Can on his record (now) on who said Can fought or what?
I noticed like 7-8 of those names on that list where some of Fedors first fights, so was he suppose to start his career by fighting the best?
Lesnars the exception but lets look at Vslasquez record or Carwins did they fight any Cans at the beginning of their careers?
To call guys like Kosaka ,Randelman Ogawa, Goodridge ect. Cans is ridiculous I could go into who these guys fought and what their records where when they fought Fedor and so on but i don't think it would make any sense to you guys. You guys probably look at Johil de Oliveiras record (14-13) and call him a Can or maybe Carlos Newton (15-14).( Oh but you probably heard Newtons name before so he must be good)
Its not about ones record now its about how good or how dangerous they were then.
It does make me feel better that most you Fedor haters either haven't seen a lot of fights or just dont know that much about mma.
I do have a question for you Brock75 and all you that agree with him when did you start watching mma? Come on be honest

People forget when he was in Pride he fought the best heavyweights in the world (at the time) and beat them all he pretty much cleaned out the division
I wish Fedor would have fought better competition the last five years but a couple things contributed to this, a bad hand, that kept him out of some big fights
and # 1 the fall of Pride which unless he signed with the UFC left him with little opportunities to fight the best HWs
2/13/11 7:15 PM
Brock75thRanger

ill look at nogs record tonight as well,its hard to take that list seriously because i know Kotchkline has 2 wins over reem and you included him on Nogs can list
2/13/11 7:17 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/11 7:17 PM
what info do I need to send you?
2/13/11 7:20 PM
HungryHungryHobo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I sent my paypal address.
2/13/11 7:20 PM
Brock75thRanger

paypal email
2/13/11 7:21 PM
FingerorMoon
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA Can maths is awesome !!

Lets do Overeem now !

Holy shit, using MMA can deletion maths, it seems that Overeems real record is:

4-8-1

(....including 2 wins against Vitor Belfort who is now a middleweight)

LOL 'Uber'eem !

2/13/11 7:21 PM
Team GDP
416 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/11 7:24 PM
sent
2/13/11 7:31 PM
Brock75thRanger

ill send tonight,prob late.I think the card i have with paypal is expired,will update and send later
2/13/11 7:36 PM
Pro Ice
2029 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/13/11 7:38 PM
Fedor had a bad hand that kept him out of some big fights (Pride 2006 Open Weight Tournament)
Fedor didn't want to sign with the UFC so what options was he left? He wanted and tried to fight Randy (who was considered one of the best) The UFC Fcked that fight up then he tried to fight Barnett (considered one of the best) and Barnett Fcked that up
So you tell me outside the UFC who Fedor should have fought you can't say Overreem because he's only been on a tear for a year or two and Fedor would have fought him if this tournament would've worked out
2/13/11 7:37 PM
Team GDP

i think it was the first person only.
2/13/11 7:41 PM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the tuff noobs have killed the UG.
2/13/11 7:50 PM
Team GDP

thelast10er - 
Team GDP - i think it was the first person only.

but mine is like the best answear possible matt hughes didnt fight nearly as many cans

lol according to him, his record is 51-3 lol
2/13/11 7:56 PM
futon1
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can tear apart almost anyone's record. This just underlies how hard it is to win long term, and how few top guys really exist in this sport. To look at just records is plain old fashioned stupid. To call Randleman a can is just idiotic. He may have losses, but beating him means something. Same for Gary Goodrich. And many others some consider cans.

To discount Fedor's accomplishments and then proceed to say that the 8-0 Cain is number one all time is ridiculous. Who has he beat to deserve the #1 status? Old Nog? Run away from punches Brock? Cain is still green, and he has a lot to prove before you can call him #1 all time. Who knows, he may go on to be the greatest, but you have to do it first. And he has not yet done it.

2/13/11 7:57 PM
tsunaminw

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -  the tuff noobs have killed the UG.

100% correct, if the goal was preserving a good site full of fighters who know wtf they are talking about, and not just seeing membership increase by any means necessary, then the 10ers would be banned for being stupid fuckheads.

As soon as you see a guy start to lose, be it Wand or Fedor, immediately all the Seahawks fans who can't stay loyal through a loss jump ship and start trash talking like a bunch of women.

This site was worthy of a daily visit, but when 99% of the shit coming from members since 09-10 is pure hot air and garbage there is no need to visit or contribute unless something major happens in the mma world. Are you really going to have a serious conversation with these tufnoob idiots and armchair experts?

I work in a club part time and hear so many god damned faggots telling chicks they are cage fighters, mma fighters etc.
I cockblock them every time, bust em and break em down asking who they trained with and where, right in front of their girl. Watching them backpedal is hilarious. These little turds dont realize how much of a stereotype they are.
2/13/11 8:04 PM
voorhees

Edited: 02/13/11 8:04 PM
<blockquote>tsunaminw - <blockquote> <br />I work in a club part time and hear so many god damned faggots telling chicks they are cage fighters, mma fighters etc.<br />I cockblock them every time, bust em and break em down asking who they trained with and where, right in front of their girl. Watching them backpedal is hilarious. These little turds dont realize how much of a stereotype they are.</blockquote><br /><br /<br /><br />>

Do your job,mind your own business and leave them alone.Who are you,The Shadow?
2/13/11 8:05 PM
zafo

meh, the guys a warrior, he doesn't quit and was always entertaining. take that for what it is. i enjoyed watching him fight, but i tend not to get caught up in hype trains OMGZ HOOS DA BEST P4P I GOTA NOEAZ
2/13/11 8:08 PM
voorhees

zafo - meh, the guys a warrior, he doesn't quit and was always entertaining. take that for what it is. i enjoyed watching him fight, but i tend not to get caught up in hype trains OMGZ HOOS DA BEST P4P I GOTA NOEAZ

Than what is the point of a discussion board IYO?
2/13/11 8:17 PM
caliphornia

Fedor was a very good fighter, but that's where it stops. He was very good. The rest is fan-created myth. "greatest if all time" "best ever" "invincible" "a cyborg" "inhuman" "God" All these terms is what helped create the created myth in MMA history over the years. These terms were said so much, that pretty soon, MMA folk started to actually believe it. At least now the myth is over Phone Post
2/13/11 8:25 PM
Pro Ice

Edited: 02/13/11 8:34 PM
edit
2/13/11 8:27 PM
tsunaminw

voorhees - <blockquote>tsunaminw - <blockquote> <br />I work in a club part time and hear so many god damned faggots telling chicks they are cage fighters, mma fighters etc.<br />I cockblock them every time, bust em and break em down asking who they trained with and where, right in front of their girl. Watching them backpedal is hilarious. These little turds dont realize how much of a stereotype they are.</blockquote><br /><br /<br /><br />>

Do your job,mind your own business and leave them alone.Who are you,The Shadow?

if you arent a fake little bitch then it wont be a concern because your answers would be REAL.
chances are, if you defend dipshits like that, then you are one.
2/13/11 8:35 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ban.
2/13/11 8:35 PM
ThinkMMA
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Hughes. Fuck off with the Fedor hate. Take away all the so called "cans" and his record is still impressive; asshole. Phone Post
2/13/11 8:37 PM
hugomma
1058 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The doucebagary, jackassery, & mutherfuckery on the thread is unreal.

LOL at the Zuffa shill being called on his idiotic notions. Maybe you should Tweet BLAF to pay off the stupid bets you made trying to diminish the accomplishments of the greatest fighter in the history of MMA. Or, perhaps you're already a paid shill & it'll show up on your expense report.

I wonder where whistleblower's been? His head must have exploded at the outpouring of retardation that infected this forum.
2/13/11 8:41 PM
worldfightfan

go look at the Green Bay Packers record this year .. bet there are a lot of "cans" on their record that padded them into the playoffs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.