UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> What fitness magazines do you read?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/14/11 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
meow mix
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been a big fan of Women's Health for awhile but I've recently discovered Oxygen. I really what WH brings to the table health wise and no can defend Oxygen for workouts! They have an entire workout/meal plan! Which magazines do you ladies read? What has the best workouts in your opinion?
3/3/11 12:09 PM
Caderona
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm subbed to Oxygen Mag.. I had been reading Womens Health before, but I found it had more fashion and beauty tips than useful information about training. Oxygen has a lot of good workouts and a lot advice on clean eating.
4/4/11 11:12 PM
cthlcschlgrl
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WH, Fitness.

Someone else said Oxygen.  What's so great about it?
4/5/11 1:06 AM
meow mix
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really like Oxygen because the workouts are a little more advanced, they have really yummy, very clean recipes. The articles are interesting, and I like the editorials that are written in it. Very uplifting and motivating. They're very good about telling you to not be so hard on yourself.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.