UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> FMA Instructor Course, Day One

2/14/11 4:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is a glimpse of day one of our Filipino Martial Arts Instructor Course:
2/15/11 4:11 PM
twinkletoesCT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Self-Defense Center, Head Instructor
 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :) :)

I'm counting down the days until we do this course in Connecticut.

Two weeks from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/16/11 5:14 PM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It' s gonna be radical dude !!!

Last year, I decided that 2011 was going to be a year to remember. Instead of doing so much BJJ stuff, I decided to step out from behind the shadows and show people where my heart was - Filipino Martial Arts and the blade, especially since I am much better at the blade than I am on the ground!

You're gonna love it Twinkletoes!

Roy
2/18/11 2:11 PM
twinkletoesCT
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my students is doing that.  I'm sure I'll get him teaching someday :)
2/18/11 11:04 PM
twinkletoesCT

No, but taking the course will make you a member of the assocation :)

Technically, I represent the Harris Int'l Grappling Association (took the apprentice course in 2002 and the associate course in 2006 and again in 2008), the Harris Int'l JKD/FFI association (took the level one course in 2004 and then again in 2010), and am looking forward to repping the Harris Int'l FMA association (level one course in two weeks!).

Ironically, the only Harris Int'l association I haven't taken a course for is the "BJJ instructors"...even though I'm a brown belt in BJJ under Mr. Harris :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.