UnderGround Forums

PetGround >> Adopted 10 month Rotti. aggression problems

2/14/11 5:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mency11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My wife and I adopted a 10 month old rotti. He was abused but at the shelter he seemed sweet and loved people. Once we got him home he changed. With me he is great. But very possessive and follows me everywhere I go. He growled at my wife for hugging me then when she tried to discipline him he attacked her but did not bite. He is great at home with just us but lunges and barks at people on the street or who come into the home. We had a trainer come in and we started clecker training but we doi not exactly know what sets him off as a family member was sitting on the couch and went from sleepuing to lunging at him. Has anyone ever dealt with this and will he grow out of this behaviour with training as we plan on having children.
3/10/11 1:41 AM
BadRed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd be happy to give you some direction on solving your dog problems. If you friend me or send me a message I'll send over my contact information.

I'd rather not post my business info publically after seeing what the OG'ers have done to others in past. Obviously not saying you would, lol, but some other knucklehead who might find the info.

Anyway, touch base with me and I'll be glad to help you guys out.
2/6/12 1:35 AM
kronjuan
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadRed- pm sent.
3/12/12 12:44 AM
Juijitsuboxer
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kill it with fire! I hate when peoples dogs are aggressive out in public or when they invite me over, I just want to shoot the things in the head.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.