UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> is this right ?

2/16/11 10:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leftnut
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it wrong that foreigners (not aussie citizens) can enter the Abu Dhabi Comp in sydney ?
They will then be representing Australia in Abu Dhabi.
Are we the only fools letting this happen?
2/17/11 6:23 AM
JSho
427 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all trials world wide are open for this year.
2/17/11 10:40 PM
DIMA

Racist!! Phone Post
2/17/11 10:41 PM
DIMA

Your a racist Phone Post
2/17/11 11:01 PM
leftnut

DIMA i know your a shit starter so i wont bite at your shitstarting comment.
Curios though to know why Flavio Almeida decided to come in the Oz trials.
2/18/11 6:34 AM
walbjj
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftnut, im not a fan of urs, u seem to talk a lot of uneducated shit. but ill answer u
flavio almeida came to australia as he conducted the annual gracie barra summer camp held over the 11th, 12th and 13th of february. the weekend just gone by
plus, he is a childhood friend of marcelo rezende and decided to make his stay here a little longer and by doing that, it allows him the opportunity to attend and compete in the adcc pro gi.
he has been training at gb sydney since the 9th feb and has even performed a few seminars at the affiliate gb schools around sydney and newcastle.
i hope that satisfies ur curiosity leftnut
2/19/11 12:00 AM
XFC

Xtreme Fighting Championship
Maybe we can head to Brazil & get on their cricket team?

Stupid idea to let non residents try for spots here.

Justin
2/19/11 12:01 AM
XFC

Maybe we can head to Brazil & get on their cricket team?

Stupid idea to let non residents try for spots here.

Justin
2/19/11 10:47 AM
DIMA

"That's the GI... That's Jiu Jitsu" - Renato Laranja Phone Post
2/20/11 6:30 AM
PeterIrl
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about the Brazilians who live here and hold valid visas like Gustavo Faciroli, Carlos Viera, Marcelino Freitas etc?

No worse than the "australians" who represent you in international sports IMO...
2/20/11 7:50 AM
DIMA

What about the Lebanese? Phone Post
2/20/11 4:05 PM
OutbreakMonkey
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why not just do away with the trials all together and make it an invitational. I'm sure that's what the Sultan was trying to achieve anyway by allowing Brazo's to hop fences.
2/20/11 8:50 PM
XFC

To understand this correctly..

There are regional qualifiers around the world where ANYONE can compete & qualify?

Thats a shame.

Justin
2/20/11 10:43 PM
leftnut

walbjj.(brazo nuthugger)
if you truly believe that brazo's should come here and compete to "represent" australia then you should step aside and let them take over the competitions.
i noticed that 4 out of the 6 reps goin to abu dhabi are brazo's.that's fukn tragic.
maybe you should really get your head out of their asses and smell the coffee to think thats in the best interest of the sport.
how do u think it would go down if we went to brazil and filled up half of their soccer team because we happened to be over there doing coaching clinics?
they should just call it the "brazo ADCC trials' next year and you and ya nuthugging mates can cheer in portugese.
2/21/11 12:35 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Go compete elsewhere if you don't like their entry requirements. It's simple.
2/21/11 1:40 AM
DIMA

Brazo nuthugger... That's Gold!! I have to agree with you... If they are not Aussie Citizens then they shouldn't be representing Australia!! Phone Post
2/21/11 6:23 AM
dave nagel
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares where any competitor 'originally' comes from. There should only be one requirement ..... an Australian passport.
2/21/11 7:10 AM
walbjj
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey leftnut, if u knew anything about me and the situation that im in, u wouldnt call me a brazo nuthugger.althugh i dont mind hot brazilian women, im not a brazo nuthugger.

and since where in my reply does it even remotely suggests i condone the action of allowing brazos to enter the australian qualifiers?
i was answering ur question regarding why flavio almeida was competing. fuck ur stupid, and illiterate it seems.
as it stands, im not a fan of allowing anyone besides residents (ie, holds citizenship) of that particular country to compete. there u go fucknut, happy now dickwad
2/21/11 7:27 AM
joemasepoos
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was good to see a lot of competitors in each category , last year some brackets had only 2 guys , 1 fight to win the trials , where were all the aussies ?? The year before not many guys either , 2 fights to win it !!

I agree having an aussie passport would be a good rule , but it would probably still be won by brazilians .
2/21/11 5:58 PM
leftnut

walbjj.
i'm getting called illiterate. do you understand that the word means someones someone who cant write or READ?.
you say ya not condoning Brazo's to go into the comp yet -

(Your Words)
and since where in my reply does it even remotely suggests i condone the action of allowing brazos to enter the australian qualifiers?

plus, he is a childhood friend of marcelo rezende and decided to make his stay here a little longer and by doing that, it allows him the opportunity to attend and compete in the adcc pro gi.

(My words)
From what you have written above i think you proving to be a Brazo Nuthugger.
now if i'm correct it looks like you are the illiterate one.
2/21/11 6:00 PM
leftnut

dave nagel - Who cares where any competitor 'originally' comes from. There should only be one requirement ..... an Australian passport.

Exactly. Flavio Almeida sure as hell doesn't have an Aussie Passport.
2/21/11 6:01 PM
leftnut

Invisible Lats Syndrome - Go compete elsewhere if you don't like their entry requirements. It's simple.

How'd you go in the trials?
2/22/11 2:01 AM
DIMA

Why the hell would we want brazo's representing our country??? They have no allegiance to the country and are not proud to hold the flag!! They are simply being selfish and looking out for their own personal agendas. People like WalBjj just make it worse... Stop sucking up to them and thinking everything they do is awesome coz their Brazo's... Grow sum balls!! Besides the only reason they come here and take the spots is coz they aren't good enough to represent brazil... And they are too cheap to pay there own way. Fucking disgraceful!! AUSTRALIANS TO REPRESENT AUSTRALIA!! Phone Post
2/22/11 6:39 AM
PeterIrl
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Or, they live here. But hey, get your rant on.
2/22/11 6:52 AM
walbjj

Edited: 02/22/11 6:55 AM
holy shit at dima and leftnut. both of u are morons.

firstly, dima, where the fuck does it even remotely suggest im sucking up to brazilians. leftnut, the stupid idiot asked why flavio almeida was competing, i replied that he was in oz to do the gracie barra summer camp, and he was staying a few weeks to also run some seminars and spend time with his friend marcelo rezende.

and btw, i agree completely with ur comment about being selfish and looking after their own agendas, believe me, ive seen it, plenty of times.

leftnut, now ur turn, yes, i called u illiterate, but it does in fact seem like u can read, the problem however is ur ability to COMPREHEND.

i did in fact write

(Your Words)

(My words)
From what you have written above i think you proving to be a Brazo Nuthugger.
now if i'm correct it looks like you are the illiterate one.

obviously u cannot see that what i was writing was the facts, with no bias towards any party. flavio was here for a bjj camp, he was spending time with a friend, he competed in a comp whilst here. seems like im repeating myself here

explain to me how that leads to nut hugging

so in fact ur not correct, ur a troll and a fucking moron. i cant believe im getting annoyed by ur petty shit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.