UnderGround Forums

GirlGround >> sweetie pie test thread

2/17/11 2:29 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Master Tang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi, Master Tang here. And yeah, I've been playing dumb. Like I wanna win back anything from Cali Girl.

The OG voted me #3 in Cali Girl's "wanna date and OG'er thread" and well there were three choices, Ilovetorillas, who WON, Dan the Wolfman, who had a glamor shot to pull out of his ass. Then me, Master Tang, I got THIRD place from all other voters! I was ecstatic, I mean, ME, I got 3rd place in this illustrious contest. Talk about breaking all odds, I did it. And I am not done.

Cali Girl once again changed her rules. You see, Cali Girl, once she found out pretty boy Dan the Wolfman lived closed to her, well, she had her goal, her ideal dream date and totally blew off ALL the other finalists she "promised to call and do a phone interview.". Check the original thread, she promised to call ALL of us.

I cannot speak for the other finalists, but being 3rd place, Cali never called me, she also unfriended me on Facebook.. If you're gonna commit and call all the finalists, YOU SHOULD DO THAT and not just stop calling after you call and conclude your own dreamy potential..

And hey, he is clearly dreamy but this thread is not about him at all.

Like I promised, here are the pics I promised to deliver.

1) pics of my artificial limb, to confirm once and for all that I am indeed a below knee amputee

2) probably many "sad" pictures of my brooding over the loss of my betrothed love, Cali girl.

3) pics of me in tighty whiteys which the best darn erection I can conjurer hidden beneath the very thin cotton. I'll probably include me holding a tape measure and confirmed that I have a perfect 7.9" cock.

WHAT BEER?
2/17/11 2:30 AM
Master Tang
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
2/18/11 12:20 PM
NorthernHospitality
693 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now your draggin this to the girlground? man.
2/27/11 11:36 PM
Breezah
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YOU should have been number 1!!
2/28/11 1:51 PM
chasedelong
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/28/11 1:51 PM
 not to insult but whinning about a girl not picking you is not the way to get girls...on to the next one bro there are plenty out there 
4/19/11 9:08 AM
microbiologynerd
938 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thought this was "sweetie pie taste thread". Its usually delicious btw Phone Post
4/22/11 10:19 AM
Punchatoula
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am disapointed with the lack of pie.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.