UnderGround Forums

Canada UnderGround >> The ttt thread

8/3/12 6:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
moemar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its friday. we made it. feels like it took all week but we made it. ttt. Big Rig Phone Post
8/7/12 9:47 AM
moemar
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

back to work today. ttt Big Rig Phone Post
8/7/12 9:58 AM
Dougie
934 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greener - Is it me or has this sittte turned a little lame? Used to be fun, don't see the old characters writing here anymore. I blame that Twitter!

I refuse twitter. Facebook is screwing me enough as it is!
8/7/12 9:58 AM
Dougie
934 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTTeh
8/7/12 10:58 AM
Greener
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phhh ttthat Facebook!
8/8/12 3:40 PM
moemar

ttt Big Rig Phone Post
8/10/12 10:33 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 ttt
8/15/12 11:50 AM
moemar

ttt. whats crap'nin fools? Big Rig Phone Post
8/15/12 6:30 PM
Joe Doerksen
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nuthin much, moemar. Training n stuff.
8/16/12 9:58 AM
moemar

maybe you should be training your ttt's because you forgot to ttt on the ttt thread. cheeze whiz. Big Rig Phone Post
8/16/12 10:26 AM
Joe Doerksen
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, sir.

TTT
8/16/12 10:50 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
 ^ Rookie.

TTT

8/16/12 1:48 PM
moemar

thanks Joe, and dont forget to make ttt a part of your fight training. its not all about technique, cardio and bangin bitches. its also very important to recover with some ttt. Big Rig Phone Post
8/17/12 10:54 AM
Joe Doerksen

Loving the advice, moemar. Just have a bit of a question about the "bangin bitches" part. Suppose I met a girl I like a little bit, and she's actually a decent human being and I think maybe it could be a good thing...

Do I have to continue to bang bitches, or is it ok to just bang the one girl I like, who just so happens to not be a bitch?

If I have to let her go to follow your program, I'll do it. I just need some clarity here.

THx, TTT
8/17/12 8:19 PM
moemar

if your thinking "it could be a good thing", you need to wake up maaaan. what if you stop banging bitches for the next 3 months then she dumps you like a big fool? Youd of missed out on 3 months worth of bitches for nnnnothin. thats a lot of bitches.

are you so great that you dont need to slang wang anymore? huh?? no??? thats right you need to slither that slimy snake into all the gopher holes in your reach. someday your pecker will sag and all youll have is your memories. of bitches. make those memories Joe. you owe it to all of us. Dont end up like Dougie and his limp lifeless corked cock sailing the river looking for a booty that he never will find.

your a fighter damnit. fight for that pussy, BANG THOSE BITCHES!!!!

ttt Big Rig Phone Post
8/17/12 11:03 PM
Dougie

Big Rig is drunk.

TTTeh
8/17/12 11:59 PM
guardbr8kr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got home from the hospital a couple of hours ago. The wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about a month ago and she just had a very successful surgery today. So I'm on top of the world!!!

TTT
8/18/12 2:02 AM
Dougie

guardbr8kr - Just got home from the hospital a couple of hours ago. The wife was diagnosed with breast cancer about a month ago and she just had a very successful surgery today. So I'm on top of the world!!!

TTT

Now that's worth a TTTeh!
8/18/12 1:18 PM
moemar

Dougie - Big Rig is drunk.

TTTeh
tell it to the judge, Buster!!! Phone Post
8/18/12 1:19 PM
moemar

moemar -

TTTeh
i meant to say ttt and Big Rig .... obviously Phone Post
8/18/12 4:53 PM
Dougie

moemar - 
moemar -

TTTeh

Futher proof you are a lush.

Get help!
8/18/12 8:21 PM
moemar

Dougie -
moemar - 
moemar -

TTTeh

Futher proof you are a lush.

Get help!
you forgot to ttt. Big Rig Phone Post
8/19/12 1:00 PM
Joe Doerksen

thanks for the input, moemar.

After careful consideration, I've decided that I will take a break from "bangin bitches", and give this one a legitimate opportunity to prove herself not-crazy.

Please understand, I'm quite sure that if she turns out to be horrible, I will move back to the old game without a moment's hesitation.
8/19/12 2:29 PM
moemar

Joe Doerksen - thanks for the input, moemar.

After careful consideration, I've decided that I will take a break from "bangin bitches", and give this one a legitimate opportunity to prove herself not-crazy.

Please understand, I'm quite sure that if she turns out to be horrible, I will move back to the old game without a moment's hesitation.
all i read was blah blah blah give homosexuality a try and no ttt. Big Rig Phone Post
8/20/12 12:21 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.