UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Dear Sir...

2/20/11 1:15 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
John Turner
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please email when you have time. Thank you.

Best,

John Turner

johnturner@in.com OR johnturner.jr@live.com
2/20/11 3:23 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hello John,

I have replied to your email. PLease check your inbox.

Thanks,

Roy
2/21/11 10:06 AM
John Turner

Dear Sir,

I received your email dated 1/26, and I replied within ten hours. In addition, I have forwarded my reply to you five times to you since then (about once a week, as I know you are extremely busy).

Bringing this to an open forum is a last resort, as I have even called your cell. I am not keen to air any issues we have in public, but I felt it my last option. If you were me, what would you do?

Best,

John
3/12/11 2:15 PM
Jasonbaldy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting....Hope this works out for you John.

3/20/11 12:15 PM
John Turner

Dear Mr. Harris,

Why are you ignoring me like this? I sent you the dates to train in 2011, and even forwarded the reply many times.

I dont know what to say of your silence, but could you plz just refund my money? It would be completely different had I not sent you the dates to fly to SD, but that is NOT the case.

I do know you have a good heart; you are also a Christian (as you quote scripture often).

What I am not so sure of, however, is how HE would look upon you ignoring me like this.

I sincerely wish you the best in all your endeavors and resolve this in an honorable fashion.

Take Care,

John
3/27/11 10:33 AM
Jasonbaldy
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Turner, I think Harris travels overseas frequently. It could be that he isoverseas and unable to respond to your inquiry; Hopefully.
3/27/11 12:24 PM
John Turner

Hi Jason,

That is true, except for the fact he takes his Apple with him everywhere. Not being State-side is not, in my humble opinion, a reasonable excuse for the continual avoidance of this issue.

And I have emailed since the other thread died down, but nothing.

Anyway, take care bro,

John Turner
3/28/11 2:34 PM
Jasonbaldy

Turner, have you called him on his cell phone? I assume he has cell phone he takes with him when he travels.
4/2/11 11:50 AM
John Turner

Blue name plz help:

http://mail.royharris.com/news/?sec=31&id=1218

Please note this an update from 10/2009. And this gives a real explanation as to why my total hours where so high.

The relevant part is #7. I wrote Mr. Harris about this maybe three or four times, and he always had an excuse. These excuses were after he had told me I could go to SD and train with his "Come Train With Uncle Roy" program.

MR HARRIS WHERE ARE YOU? I KNOW IT IS TOUGH TO WIN A DEBATE WHEN THE FACTS ARE NOT ON YOUR SIDE.

Finally, no matter who messed up prior to 2011, this year I have been ignored. You know this to be true Mr Harris. I sent you multiple training dates, only to be told that I did not respond to your email.

"Thou shall not steal."

Best UG,

John
4/2/11 9:51 PM
John Turner

7. After spending a couple of years living on a yacht, I decided to move back onto dry land recently. Beginning in February of 2010, I'll have a place to stay for those of you who'd like to travel to San Diego and train with Uncle Roy. More info coming soon.

I waited to set up dates b/c trans-pacific flights are not cheap AND Mr Harris stated:"...in February of 2010, I'll have a place to stay..."

Think about how much paper that would save: no hotel, car rental (just to name the big expenses). Of course, I would still need to buy food and such, but not paying for a place to stay and a car could buy additional plane tickets.

At first, I thought, just let this go away; but then I thought about it more and more. In the same update he states he became an assistant pastor. His actions towards me are the exact opposite a pastor behaves. In my view, this is hypocrisy at it's highest level.

Mr. Harris: DO THE RIGHT THING HERE PLEASE!

Best UG,

John

4/3/11 1:09 PM
Jasonbaldy

Find Agents Molder and Scully as the truth is out there
4/3/11 11:17 PM
John Turner

Jason,

I have written nothing but the truth. It is out there. If one stated false claims about you, certainly you would reply, yeah? The fact is I have a ton of emails waiting to retort the reason or reasons for Mr Harris's inaction.

Best,

John
4/4/11 5:51 PM
Jasonbaldy

Turner, I am sympathetic to your cause and actually believe everything you have said; however, it strikes me as odd that you continually post on mma.tv

It is unacceptable that Harris has not responded to you by telephone or email. Not too surprised he hasn't done it on the forums. Instead of posting here, contact an attorney in CA. I suspect paying attorney costs if decision lost would motivate any party so Harris would be no exception. Even if you don't recover all of your money it would be worth it.
4/5/11 1:09 AM
John Turner

Jason,

I understand your point completely.

As to why posting on mma.tv, I have personally trained with Mr Harris over 100 hours easily, and I know he has a good heart. I dont believe he is a bad person. I guess I somehow thought he would see his hyprocrisy and not have to do any of the legal action. In other words, I thought GOD ALMIGHTY would talk to him and convince him that how he has treated me in just plain wrong. Put another way, I thought GOD would intervene on my behalf; we all make mistakes, but in 2011, I have been completely ignored. And Mr Harris knows it.

But, clearly that did not work. So, I shall take your advice and let it go (on this forum, at least).

Best Wishes UG,

John Turner
4/5/11 3:17 PM
Jasonbaldy

Turner, good luck man! I sure hope you get your money back. I can't imagine how irate I would be if I was in your shoes.
5/28/11 11:46 AM
John Turner

MR HARRIS:

YOUR SILENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES. YOU KNOW I'M CORRECT AND HAVE NO REBUTTAL (FACTS ARE HARD TO REFUTE).

VERY SHAMEFUL INDEED...AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN. WOULD JESUS STEAL AS YOU HAVE?

JOHN TURNER
5/30/11 4:50 PM
swiftnhbfighter

I would never stop posting about it John until he paid up!
6/10/11 2:12 AM
GrdStorm

what a scumbag.
6/12/11 6:32 AM
Jasonbaldy

how is the post still here? I figured it would be deleted by now or at least an updated post as Harris did before saying matter was resolved. Is this going to go unanswered indefinitely?
6/14/11 7:52 PM
kingabiu
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I heard that he is on walkabout -- sold his school, left his home, and has been wandering around for 7months plus, just roaming, completely out of touch. probably doesn't know anything about these threads over the last few months
6/15/11 1:52 PM
Jasonbaldy

I thought that as well but Turner said the guy has his iphone with him 24/7. Plus, I know he still sends email updates out so he is connected.
7/14/11 10:53 AM
John Turner

Mr. Harris:

You are stealing from me and you KNOW this to be true.

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO DO THE RIGHT THING.

johnturner.jr@live.com
7/23/11 4:07 AM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John,

Here I am, and here's the scoop:

#1 - I have been through quite a lot in the past year. No need to go into all of the details. Long story short, I am going to pay you back.

#2 - While I am going to pay you back, I've decided that I am going to do it MY WAY. When you and I first made our agreements, I agreed to certain things and you agreed to certain things. And while I have not kept up my end of the deal, there are certain things that you did not keep up. So, you will be getting your money back. However, all of the extra hours that i generously gave to you, those will not be counted in your refund. Also, I will charge you for the times you promised you would show up for training, I cleared my schedule for you, and then you came up with some reason why you couldn't follow through. So, my return to you will be fair, but it will not include all of the extras we talked about. Please send me an address to send the funds!

#3 - A lot of people have been telling me about all the things you have been writing on this and other forums. At first, I didn't believe it, but now I see for myself. I am sorry things did not work out as planned....but hey, thats life. I answered your last email but you never saw fit to write back to me, but that's OK. What's done is done!

#4 - I have not responded to the things you have written about because I have been busy taking care of other maters, and, because I no longer want to deal with the drama you tend to bring to certain situations.

So, please send me an address where I can mail my payments.

Good luck to you,

Roy Harris

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.