UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Reinhardt: 'This is my only way out'

2/21/11 10:40 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1293 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

“Hi, I’m Jason Reinhardt. I’m in the area talking to people about life insurance and I wanted to share some information with you about ….”

Waking up every day and soliciting others is not for the meek of heart or easily discouraged.

“I’d knock on about 120 doors a day,” Reinhardt said. “Maybe 1 in 20 would say ‘yes.’”

1 in 20, dismal as it sounds, actually qualified him as a success. Reinhardt, married with an 11-year-old daughter, said he has made north of $100,000 a year selling life and funeral insurance policies to people at their dinner tables. But boredom trumped finance, and Reinhardt sees a breakout performance against Zhang as the freedom he’s been awaiting for two decades.

“I hate it. I don’t want to sell life insurance door-to-door any more so I have to win this fight,” he said. “This is my only way out, it’s do or die with this fight. I’m going to fight until the end in that cage. This is my only shot.”

read entire article...

2/21/11 10:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work in the life insurance co. Interesting stuff. Best to work as an agt or through an agts office. That way you gots them people comin to you
2/21/11 10:52 AM
Kirik
2051 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, President
 I hope everyone wins.
2/21/11 10:57 AM
LoganClark
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I only hope for good fights. And lunch.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.