UnderGround Forums

Georgia Underground >> jason anderson needs hvy pro fights

6/22/11 3:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Austin Guarino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is ridiculous ebullock I'm getting a copy of it from someones cellphone and Jason it wasn't and underhook you got caught with it was a wizzer. Do yourself a favor and ignore nick smileys invite to fight him he is not near as nice as myself he wont stand back and point when you collapse he will hurt you!!! Oh and for the record wasn't your son and WIFE in your corner videoing the fight? I know you have a decent copy and obviously aren't a single father I met Amy. Who's this other guy insinuating that Jason needs to "smoke meth" to beat me that's priceless!!! Phone Post
6/24/11 12:16 PM
Austin Guarino
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason this looks nothing like Forrest vs Silva bud!

6/24/11 5:22 PM
ebullock
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I look forward to watching this at home!
6/24/11 9:49 PM
ebullock
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he must have been scared to death. Instead of getting mauled, it was better to lie down and live to see another day.
6/24/11 9:56 PM
Austin Guarino

I agree 100% Phone Post
6/27/11 11:12 AM
Stunpals
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wtf was that!
6/28/11 3:14 PM
Austin Guarino

A dive Phone Post
8/17/11 1:21 PM
virux11b
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love JASON ANDERSON. He is going to be my first fight!
12/22/11 7:29 PM
JASON ANDERSON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am no longer suspended and agree that the fight was ridiculous but i am in the best shape of my life on my way to 185 (199) right now but i would bump up again to get my respect against austin gaurinio
12/22/11 10:37 PM
virux11b
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JASON ANDERSON - i am no longer suspended and agree that the fight was ridiculous but i am in the best shape of my life on my way to 185 (199) right now but i would bump up again to get my respect against austin gaurinio
I believe in you Jason! Kick his ass! Phone Post
12/23/11 12:05 AM
Stephen Eakin
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol at this guy Phone Post
12/24/11 5:06 PM
JASON ANDERSON

the only joke here is georgia mma i was in a bad place in my career and the fight just topped it off but know i got my head on right now and am making a comeback i will not run my mouth anymore austin was definetly the better man that day but i am not the same person i have rededicated my life to mma and personal fitness and will prove it givin the chance will be competing at naga in feb and have won three jitzu tournaments gi and no gi since that night
12/28/11 3:21 PM
supreme1

Jason Anderson shoot me an email with ur contact info cnbeonly12003@yahoo.com asap maybe can help
12/29/11 4:36 PM
The Pheonix

done what state i won't fight in georgia again!!!
12/29/11 4:42 PM
JASON ANDERSON

i was signed in under wrong name

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.