UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Miguel Torres VS Brad Pickett..

2/22/11 4:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CerroneRamsitintheUKTTsuckerpuncher
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think this is an awesome matchup..      Pickett has the opportunity to make a real name for himself(which he deserves imo)

Good fight..    both have good grappling skills with Pickett having better & more powerful boxing + a better chin.

I can`t wait!!!        should be an amazing UFC debut for "one punch"
2/22/11 4:54 PM

..another fake Mexican getting smashed by an Englishman...      reminds me of Bisping vs George Riviera...
2/22/11 4:57 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Torres is going to take one of Picket's arms home with him. 
2/22/11 5:02 PM
Cumbrian Cthulhu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Brad!
2/22/11 5:21 PM
TheWelshLurker
404 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Torres but I'm hoping Pickett will bingo that stupid mullet straight of his head. Phone Post
2/22/11 5:22 PM

Edited: 02/22/11 5:22 PM
GodSaveTheQueen - Riviera is getting dealt with, then Torres is getting dealt with.

I see a pattern forming here...     lots of yanks who wish they weren`t yanks claiming to be Irish,Mexican or Canadian...       All getting bingo`d by Brits..       it`s the natural order of things...   

Survival of the fittest!!!

2/22/11 5:24 PM

^^rule britannia btw
2/22/11 5:28 PM
explodingboy

A tremendous fight. This fight will really seal Pickett as one of the major names and deserving of a title shot within the next year. 
2/22/11 5:28 PM

I`ve got nothing against Mexican people or Mexican food...   (especially the food)

But if you`re going to FUCK with some-one...      learn the lesson young Amir taught Marco Antonio...

2/22/11 5:29 PM

^ ie "you don`t fuck with the British"
2/22/11 6:05 PM
Cage Kennylz

I'd love to see this fight! I really like Pickett, he seems very intelligent compared to the average fighter. I think he'd pick apart Torres with his boxing.
3/8/11 11:34 PM
FormrChamp

CerroneRamsitintheUKTTsuckerpuncher -  ..another fake Mexican getting smashed by an Englishman...      reminds me of Bisping vs George Riviera...

Bisping is an overrated TOOL....Dude thought he was Scotish after Hendo KO'd his ass. You Brits aren't nearly as good in MMA as you think you are. Let's be honest, Dana just keeps you guys around for the $$$$. Otherwise most or your fighters are irrelevant.
3/8/11 11:48 PM
Evilzpet

This is sad. I like Pickett, I've been following him on and off since his cage rage days but these UK trolls make me not want to get behind him at all.
3/9/11 12:05 AM
Erikkoch
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Pickett!!! Phone Post
3/9/11 12:14 AM
AngryFoamy
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fight will look similar to the Torres/Tapia fight.  Miguel has better footwork and will use that to combat Brad's aggresive striking style.   
3/9/11 12:27 AM
MickColins
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Better Chin? They each have been TKO'ed once. You UKTT trolls really do a disservice to UK MMA fans.
3/9/11 2:21 AM
ChicagoTom
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

war torres
3/9/11 2:29 AM
morse
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

torres by sub
3/9/11 7:47 AM
undisputed1972

Amir Khan isn't truly British, he's a muslim with Pakistani parentage.

3/9/11 8:05 AM
undisputed1972

GodSaveTheQueen - 
undisputed1972 - Amir Khan isn't truly British, he's a muslim with Pakistani parentage.

He is British. He was born in Britain, he speaks English as his first language, he grew up in England, he has a Union Jack on his shorts. Honestly, it's a bit racist to say he's not British.

A racist I must be then.
3/9/11 8:09 AM
undisputed1972

GodSaveTheQueen - 
undisputed1972 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - 
undisputed1972 - Amir Khan isn't truly British, he's a muslim with Pakistani parentage.

He is British. He was born in Britain, he speaks English as his first language, he grew up in England, he has a Union Jack on his shorts. Honestly, it's a bit racist to say he's not British.

A racist I must be then.
Certainly looks that way.

Yep.
3/9/11 8:15 AM
undisputed1972

Evilzpet - This is sad. I like Pickett, I've been following him on and off since his cage rage days but these UK trolls make me not want to get behind him at all.

He trains in the U.S. now, I imagine Joe Rogan would consider him American!

3/9/11 9:42 AM
the professor of mma

First of all, Miguel is a total Mexican-American Mexican's Mexican. I know because I had to drive his family van one time. Some scary shit, Vatos.

Secondly, how can anyone question Miguel's chin? The dude has been knocked out ONCE in over FIFTY fights! C'mon, really?

Finally, I personally find it humurous how the UK fans come firing out of the gate, spewing this hard-ass "we are warriors" saunt, and then, inevitably, have to eat crow. Hee-larry-us.

Y'all have no idea how good Miguel's standup is, but I think you are about to find out. His style may have changed, but his corazon did not.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.