3/8/11 2:00 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brabo Fett
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ho my gawd
3/8/11 2:34 AM
TheAlchemist
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dingo Warrior - 
GREAT MUTA - Well,this is certainly interesting,Dingo im assuming you train with us?

Yeah im GB. Hail El Dictator!!! Master Carlos = The FIRST Gracie to master jiu jitsu.

You sound like you might trane ufc in your neighbor's garage...
3/8/11 3:09 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im here for the gangbang
3/8/11 3:49 AM
FCTV808
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weak troll is weak.

And what is it with you guys and reading comprehension?

Contest what I've said and I will engage your douchebaggery.

And dingo, please don't interfere w muta's edumacation here. It seemed that he was beginning to turn the corner in the thinking department.

Ps: tread lightly as blatent idiodic low level trolling will get u into atkins land.
3/8/11 4:05 AM
sufferingsuckatash
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

probly iz fagkins
3/8/11 4:09 AM
Moke
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post a pic of said tattoo with "F the HG" written next to it or forever be known as a weak fake-ass troll to be credited to Turdkins.
3/8/11 4:14 AM
Dingo Warrior

FCTV808 - Weak troll is weak.

And what is it with you guys and reading comprehension?

Contest what I've said and I will engage your douchebaggery.

And dingo, please don't interfere w muta's edumacation here. It seemed that he was beginning to turn the corner in the thinking department.

Ps: tread lightly as blatent idiodic low level trolling will get u into atkins land.

Contest what? The only thing you have been saying is how Great Muta has horrible spelling and grammar. I thought this was a martial arts forum not an english spelling and grammar forum. Maybe its that G Muta brought up some new views on this forum and got you all pissy and now the only way you can attack him is to pick on his spelling. You cannot attack his BJJ training because you have nothing to fall back on yourself. When was the last time you entered let alone won a tournament? and were not talking about a judo tournament in the 80s. Oh thats right you did win your fight in elite. Too bad your opponent was some tomato can that JD, Rich and TJ hand fed to you. Hmmmm what else is there? Yeah I cant think of anytime else that I seen you on a competition mat. Choke on that you fucking jurassic slapass.
3/8/11 4:22 AM
Moke
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I thought this was a martial arts forum not an english spelling and grammar forum."

Actually this is life, where we converse in English. Therefore grammar is actually MORE important than your fifth grad spelling quiz...that was for testing and grades. This is the real deal.

Basically you just said, "I converse in English, what's so important about English?"
3/8/11 4:26 AM
mad tiger

Dingo Warrior - Bahahahaha all the relson crybabies!!! You guys have ruled for a long time but no one stays at the top forever. I dont blame you guys for being upset, scared, or feel threatened by the Gracie Barra empire expanding in Hawaii. Yes we are opening a school in Aiea soon. The instructor will be a world champion caliber black belt. We are also looking into acquiring space in Hawaii Kai, Kailua, and Mililani. You cant stop the expansion so you might as well embrace it. The spread of BJJ is good for all.
On another note, FCTV I had much respect for you as an instructor and a member of the fighting community. I have been reading your comments and now I have realized that maybe you just a straight up douchebag. I also have a tazmanian devil tattoo and personally I think it looks way better that than gay ass shark logo.

Bring on the Mcdojo's I aint scared homie. For proof just check out my website for the Honolulu Invitational high lights.
3/8/11 4:29 AM
Dingo Warrior

Moke - "I thought this was a martial arts forum not an english spelling and grammar forum."

Actually this is life, where we converse in English. Therefore grammar is actually MORE important than your fifth grad spelling quiz...that was for testing and grades. This is the real deal.

Basically you just said, "I converse in English, what's so important about English?"

Maybe you should change your name to Dumb Moke. Again this thread was about GB new academy in Aiea. How it switched to spelling, grammar, and the english language well I guess we owe that to Moke's butt brother FCTV. Im just trying to bring us back on track. If you guys want to talk about english and spelling go start a new fucking thread.
3/8/11 4:31 AM
Dingo Warrior

mad tiger - 
Dingo Warrior - Bahahahaha all the relson crybabies!!! You guys have ruled for a long time but no one stays at the top forever. I dont blame you guys for being upset, scared, or feel threatened by the Gracie Barra empire expanding in Hawaii. Yes we are opening a school in Aiea soon. The instructor will be a world champion caliber black belt. We are also looking into acquiring space in Hawaii Kai, Kailua, and Mililani. You cant stop the expansion so you might as well embrace it. The spread of BJJ is good for all.
On another note, FCTV I had much respect for you as an instructor and a member of the fighting community. I have been reading your comments and now I have realized that maybe you just a straight up douchebag. I also have a tazmanian devil tattoo and personally I think it looks way better that than gay ass shark logo.

Bring on the Mcdojo's I aint scared homie. For proof just check out my website for the Honolulu Invitational high lights.

No the only guys who seem scared and feel threatened are the RG guys.
3/8/11 4:37 AM
Moke

"How it switched to spelling, grammar, and the english language..."

I'm confused...what language are we conversing in again? Next you're going to tell me is jiu jitsu technique isn't important when dealing with things jiu jitsu related.

Again, with no pic of your tattoo with "F the HG" you're nothing more than turdkins.
3/8/11 4:39 AM
meatrokket
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

By expansion I guess you mean we should all be prepared for an influx of 6 month blue and 2 year purple belts. I'm so excited to see the bar lowered. Yay!
3/8/11 4:43 AM
Dingo Warrior

Moke - "How it switched to spelling, grammar, and the english language..."

I'm confused...what language are we conversing in again? Next you're going to tell me is jiu jitsu technique isn't important when dealing with things jiu jitsu related.

Again, with no pic of your tattoo with "F the HG" you're nothing more than turdkins.

Ok Dumb Moke since you fail to comprehend what I was saying what about spelling, grammar and the english language would you like to talk about? I'm open to a new conversation. BTW I don't know what your infatuation is about my pic and I don't know what a turdkins is???
3/8/11 4:47 AM
Dingo Warrior

meatrokket - 

By expansion I guess you mean we should all be prepared for an influx of 6 month blue and 2 year purple belts. I'm so excited to see the bar lowered. Yay!

I took me 9 months to get my blue and it took the same amount of time for my friend who is training at an RG school. So whats your point?
3/8/11 4:57 AM
meatrokket
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You really don't get at what I'm trying to hint at or do I have to spell it out for you?
3/8/11 4:57 AM
Moke

Edited: 03/08/11 4:58 AM
"...what about spelling, grammar and the english language would you like to talk about?"

We don't need to talk ABOUT it Dongo, we're talking IN it. See how the preposition changes everything? We're all speaking in English! No need to talk bout it, just need to do it successfully. Technique...it's everything.
3/8/11 5:02 AM
Dingo Warrior

meatrokket - You really don't get at what I'm trying to hint at or do I have to spell it out for you?

What your saying isn't true. I don't know why everyone thinks that. If what you were saying was true that he just hand out belts then how do you explain our guys having success in local tournaments? If we had "paper" belts on shouldn't everyone be smashing all of our guys?
3/8/11 5:11 AM
meatrokket

Post Blue/Purple results from a Non-Barra run tournament where most other schools didn't participate.
3/8/11 5:23 AM
Dingo Warrior

meatrokket - Post Blue/Purple results from a Non-Barra run tournament where most other schools didn't participate.

NAGA 2010

Gi Team Standings

1. Nova Uniao
2. RG
3. GB
4. Gracie Technics
5. New Breed
6. Powerhouse

3/8/11 5:27 AM
Dingo Warrior

Dingo Warrior - 
meatrokket - Post Blue/Purple results from a Non-Barra run tournament where most other schools didn't participate.

NAGA 2010

Gi Team Standings

1. Nova Uniao
2. RG
3. GB
4. Gracie Technics
5. New Breed
6. Powerhouse

Here is a video of your teammate getting dominated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QpioWDQ18
3/8/11 5:30 AM
meatrokket

I ask for blue and purple results and you give me team results? What I am supposed to interpret this as? Try again.
3/8/11 5:33 AM
meatrokket

Wimins blue belts? Insignificant imo. Let me be more specific.
-Adult
-Men
-Blue and Purple.

Thanks,
Meatrokket
3/8/11 5:35 AM
Moke

Wutang ref sighting!
3/8/11 5:45 AM
mad tiger

Ive heard of many 2-3 year purple belts these days from ALL schools not just GB's. All you need to do is win a tournament or two and or fill in and teach a class and its all good. lol
Also ive seen many shark and RG related tattoos as well so cant really hate on the Taz imo.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.