UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Gracie Barra Aiea

3/8/11 6:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FCTV808
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thread seems to being exposing the unedumacatedness of one dingo berry.

pls stop interwebbing, i don't think it's cut out for you.
3/8/11 9:38 AM
GREAT MUTA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @dingo,you got balls. As far as mad kitty cat goes whens the last time you competed goober? You opened the flood gate and I answered,mcdojo or not we smash on fools. As far as fc goes I'm not ok with school slander but god your a tool. Meatrocket is prob an inbred moke piece of shit and a typical relson 4 year three stripe white belt. Now as for any one else if you want a piece I don't see a chain tied to your asses,come get some. It's a forum let's be clear ok.
3/8/11 9:49 AM
TheAlchemist
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GREAT MUTA - Lol @dingo,you got balls. As far as mad kitty cat goes whens the last time you competed goober? You opened the flood gate and I answered,mcdojo or not we smash on fools. As far as fc goes I'm not ok with school slander but god your a tool. Meatrocket is prob an inbred moke piece of shit and a typical relson 4 year three stripe white belt. Now as for any one else if you want a piece I don't see a chain tied to your asses,come get some. It's a forum let's be clear ok.
WHOA
3/8/11 10:04 AM
TheAlchemist
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/8/11 11:05 AM
meatrokket
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAlchemist - 
GREAT MUTA - Lol @dingo,you got balls. As far as mad kitty cat goes whens the last time you competed goober? You opened the flood gate and I answered,mcdojo or not we smash on fools. As far as fc goes I'm not ok with school slander but god your a tool. Meatrocket is prob an inbred moke piece of shit and a typical relson 4 year three stripe white belt. Now as for any one else if you want a piece I don't see a chain tied to your asses,come get some. It's a forum let's be clear ok.
WHOA

U MAD
3/8/11 11:15 AM
TheAlchemist

meatrokket - 
TheAlchemist - 
WHOA

U MAD
actually... ummm no, not too mad this morning. How bout you?

3/8/11 11:17 AM
meatrokket
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread has inspired me to purchase a blue name once again. 

I will say it again Great MUTA....

3/8/11 11:35 AM
meatrokket

Edited: 03/08/11 11:37 AM
This inbred Moke, piece of shit, 3 stripe white belt got a little too excited and quoted the wrong poster Alchemist.  
3/8/11 11:52 AM
GREAT MUTA

Not mad cumstain just laughing at the fact your just a RG mark. Have fun at the welfare office meaty.
3/8/11 12:04 PM
TheAlchemist

meatrokket - This inbred Moke, piece of shit, 3 stripe white belt got a little too excited and quoted the wrong poster Alchemist.  

lol ya i figured that- just seeing if your inbred ass was fully awake. hehe

Nice blue name BTW.
3/8/11 12:17 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dingo Warrior - 
Dingo Warrior - 
meatrokket - Post Blue/Purple results from a Non-Barra run tournament where most other schools didn't participate.

NAGA 2010

Gi Team Standings

1. Nova Uniao
2. RG
3. GB
4. Gracie Technics
5. New Breed
6. Powerhouse

Here is a video of your teammate getting dominated. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2QpioWDQ18

lol @ haueter falling down.

Man... stuff got ugly last night.
3/8/11 12:20 PM
meatrokket

GREAT MUTA - Not mad cumstain just laughing at the fact your just a RG mark. Have fun at the welfare office meaty.

1. Not RG
2. Name calling wont win you any arguments here
3. U MAD
3/8/11 1:06 PM
FCTV808
251 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/11 1:09 PM
(edited for html failure)
muta, i will do this for you just one time because it seemed at one point you were finally beginning to use your brain before reverting back to caveman like responses.

let me break this down for you.

GREAT MUTA - I agree 100% that there are many gyms in Hawaii that hurt bjj.

this is where (if your intent wasn't to offend, but make a solid statement) you should have just finished with something like, "...my gym is not that way and here's why: (insert fact based reasoning here)" i never disagreed with this statement nor did i say your gym fell into this category. although i do believe there are others that fit this mold, that are not even associated with you.

As to your question I feel that if you have a regular job in the day and teach on the side at night then that's what it is,a side gig, and sadly I'm assuming that the jits becomes a product of that and the teaching is lackluster.

you seemed to get upset when i said you (self admittedly) assume too much in response to this. you say you aren't here to offend, yet, your bombastic accusations that insinuate across the board that a person in this position would be lackluster in teaching say quite the opposite. this, (whether you meant to or not) is a dig against the school--and would be viewed by many, as offensive.

i'm not sure if you realize that everyone from relson, charuto, rex, the onzukas, baret, mt, half of the penns, wutang, rylan, etc, (all of whom i have had a chance to take instruction from) have all worked and taught at extremely high levels of effectiveness while still working a regular job. to say their teaching is lackluster is assuming too much unless you've taken classes from all of these guys and have specific incidents that you can site to back a statement like that.

my poking at you w/ the comprehensionos, spellos and grammos were a light hazing and a sarcastic attempt at making you look back at your statements and reassessing where you might have been misconstrued, but it didn't seem to be working until the alchemist and others started to help w/ some direction.

unfortunately, just when i thought you clicked, dingo berry comes on here ranting, not reading this thread thoroughly, dropping ad hominem attacks and assumptions, and sadly some serious self ownage, that even more pathetically, i don't think he even realizes he's doing. in fact, in his "mind" i think he believes he's ahead. oh man.

you are right about one thing though, this is a forum, but sadly you forgot to mention the most important thing about this place, it is also a community. to fit in, you need to monitor, learn the lingo, embrace the culture, and communicate your ideas with a well thought out argument rather than dogmatic statements that smack of haste and are filled w/ fallacies.

i hope this guides you through future posts as a gb presence is needed here if it can be relayed cognitively rather than sounding just like a dog barking.

fc
3/8/11 1:36 PM
KUIndustries
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/11 1:41 PM
whoa, shit just got real lol..

I think this is hilarious and but less go a step further. Lets not hide behind screen names and post our real names. And no I don't want to "get some" I'm curious, jiu jitsu is a small world, if we can't hide behind screen names will that change what we say?

We all know Goo, Mark, Matt, I'm Nick Haloski...What's your name Muta and Dingo?

BTW what some one wants to tattoo them self with is their business lol
3/8/11 1:42 PM
hackett
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool. My name is Kazushi Sakuraba. I took my SN from my favorite comedian.

RIP Buddy San
3/8/11 1:42 PM
KUIndustries
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol..How's your ear?
3/8/11 1:50 PM
GREAT MUTA

Lol.
3/8/11 1:57 PM
GREAT MUTA

Who I am is not important. Any how it's been fun gents but I have to go now my jet awaits. See you on the mats.
3/8/11 1:58 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just a fly on the wall.

Great thread.. totally delivered.
3/8/11 2:06 PM
TheAlchemist

GREAT MUTA - Who I am is not important. Any how it's been fun gents but I have to go now my jet awaits. See you on the mats.

Where u goin?
3/8/11 2:32 PM
Mr Anaconda

Nice to see that the HG is alive and well

EPIC thread
3/8/11 2:33 PM
KUIndustries

To train with Freitosa?
3/8/11 2:44 PM
GREAT MUTA

Back to irvine,the promised land. Lol no were just over it. Much success to you all and god speed.
3/8/11 2:51 PM
TheAlchemist

Over it? "It" has only just begun!?
3/8/11 2:58 PM
meatrokket

¿Como se dice "Dicktuck"?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.