UnderGround Forums

Hawai'i Underground >> Gracie Barra Aiea

3/8/11 3:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GREAT MUTA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will Cristian darro stop messaging me,it's gay man. It seems I have a stalker,get a life clown.
3/8/11 4:12 PM
TheAlchemist
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meatrokket - ¿Como se dice "Dicktuck"?

3/8/11 4:31 PM
GREAT MUTA

Well time to delete this account,take care people no more posts from me,how do you people say it......ah yes aloha.
3/8/11 5:10 PM
TheAlchemist
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GREAT MUTA - Well time to delete this account,take care people no more posts from me,how do you people say it......ah yes aloha.

Wat? U serious?? You might be in the running for the biggest HG dicktuck EVA.
3/8/11 5:37 PM
Mmanizzle

wow, good read...  is it really over?
3/8/11 5:52 PM
Moke
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ Irvine!
3/8/11 6:32 PM
mad tiger

GREAT MUTA - Lol @dingo,you got balls. As far as mad kitty cat goes whens the last time you competed goober? You opened the flood gate and I answered,mcdojo or not we smash on fools. As far as fc goes I'm not ok with school slander but god your a tool. Meatrocket is prob an inbred moke piece of shit and a typical relson 4 year three stripe white belt. Now as for any one else if you want a piece I don't see a chain tied to your asses,come get some. It's a forum let's be clear ok.

Fuck you faggot you better dick tuck hiding behind a screen name. Come by anytime if you wanna roll. I'll also show you my shoe box filled with medals. Yeah knee surgery and starting up a new school that wins has taken up from my own competition time. I have friends at Barra and respect them..you not so much hiding behind your keyboard. You wanna see a tool? Come by and i'll TOOL you any day of the week on the mats. WTF are you smashing? Lets see some proof of it.
3/8/11 6:33 PM
mad tiger

GREAT MUTA - Who I am is not important. Any how it's been fun gents but I have to go now my jet awaits. See you on the mats.

No we wont cuz fags like you hide behind there computer.
3/8/11 6:41 PM
Moke
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ah but alas, unfortunately we all gave MUTA a break thinking he was just a newb with 21 posts, when in fact it was just a troll account and he probably has 1489671467 posts under different names. Probably the next true n0ob will pay the price for that.

Oh well, it felt like the OG in here for a while, and that's not all bad.
3/8/11 7:05 PM
mad tiger

4 Mutt
3/8/11 7:08 PM
mad tiger

Edited: 03/08/11 7:08 PM
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaw_y3xfFJs&feature=player_embedded
I cant embed vid...FCTV?
3/8/11 7:23 PM
GREAT MUTA

Eric,you bashed me I bashed back. Not hiding behind a keyboard just over the bs,tried earlier in the discussion to make a point but got ridiculed for spelling and grammer. Any way I dont have a problem with you and respect your school.Please understand that I am new to this forum and dont want any more shit. I want to delete my account because I feel like now I wont get a fair shake at things. All I can do now is appologize and hope that this will be the end of the argument. I do train here in Hawaii not irvine.Some people have takin it way to far,its a forum. As far as threats of violence I got a family so lets let this be the end My account will be deleted soon and thats that.
3/8/11 7:35 PM
mad tiger

Ok im cool with that. Sorry but the Tiger Blood in me got riled up. I am defensive for all the work I have put in on the mats and those that I teach. So when questioned I dowhat comes natural.
3/8/11 7:36 PM
KUIndustries
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL..this thread is gold. I haven't posted much or even checked on the HG because it was the same people and figure most of them are on face book anyway. Glad I came back..

Post your name, and possibly go have a beer with all of us. At some point we all got into it with each other, difference is we all manned up and can look past our disagreement.
3/8/11 7:39 PM
GREAT MUTA

Thanks for understanding,glad this is over.
3/8/11 7:50 PM
TheAlchemist

GREAT MUTA - Eric,you bashed me I bashed back. Not hiding behind a keyboard just over the bs,tried earlier in the discussion to make a point but got ridiculed for spelling and grammer. Any way I dont have a problem with you and respect your school.Please understand that I am new to this forum and dont want any more shit. I want to delete my account because I feel like now I wont get a fair shake at things. All I can do now is appologize and hope that this will be the end of the argument. I do train here in Hawaii not irvine.Some people have takin it way to far,its a forum. As far as threats of violence I got a family so lets let this be the end My account will be deleted soon and thats that.

Slow your roll champ. Where are the threats of violence on here? Madtiger said he'd roll with u anytime and that's very reasonable since u were ripping him on when he last competed. but I don't see anyone threatening violence on you or your family?

As far as getting a fair shake on things, you get what you put out. If you're a blabbering idiot be ready to be treated as such. If your words are sound and there's a conviction behind them people will respect it, no matter what school you rep. We all say dumb shit from time to time and just like outside of the HG, you'll get no respect from running from your problems. Own up, face up, and deal w/ the issues. Especially since you've already repped Barra, you don't want Barra to be known as the school that dicktucked when shit hit the fan- A shitstorm U and dingo started.

*stands on soapbox and shakes finger at Muta*
3/8/11 7:56 PM
GREAT MUTA

Like I said its over. Im not gonna post anything any more. Im gonna start over and hope that things will turn out different.
3/8/11 7:57 PM
MobutuHari

if it wasn't for stuff like the HG, I'd have to go roll in the dirt like a chinchilla or something to wash myself of my daily dose of office estrogen that has contaminated my spirit and taken away my daily will to live.

3/8/11 8:09 PM
TheAlchemist

GREAT MUTA - Like I said its over. Im not gonna post anything any more. Im gonna start over and hope that things will turn out different.

Guess u missed my point. If u make a new screen name are u going to lie about where u train? Are you going to totally avoid subjects that have anything to do w Barra? You going to start a new screen name with a lie of omission??

You may feel not so good right now but give it some time and keep posting. People obviously started to warm up to you when you weren't pounding your chest screaming BARRA BARRA!! Just my 2.
3/8/11 8:46 PM
MobutuHari

^I agree.

DON'T STOP BEE-LEE-VIN'

btw where's Dingo Warrior?

If u guys do this, I gonna have to delete mines too and come back as the best wrestling name evvvaaaahhhh . . . . Abdullah The Butcher.

3/9/11 2:39 PM
TheAlchemist

Dingo what a great friend you are- leaving your buddy to hang like that. Barra represent!
3/9/11 4:10 PM
Moke

One and the same?
3/9/11 4:52 PM
TheAlchemist

Moke - One and the same?
Don't think so. spelling, grammar, and sentence structure are too different.

3/11/11 5:03 AM
Mmanizzle

Moke, probably one and the same - lol at him not posting anymore.  Muta, I'll give you five bucks if you post one more time.
3/11/11 5:35 AM
TheAlchemist

No way one and the same... unless he's like gollum.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.