UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Ben Saunders MMA Seminar

2/24/11 7:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SORT14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC Veteran Ben Saunders will be giving a MMA seminar March 12th at 10 am to 1pm in DeLand, FL at West Volusia MMA. Cost is $50.

Don't miss this chance to train with one of Florida's top MMA fighters!

1324 E. International Speedway Blvd Suite 1
DeLand, FL 32724
www.westvolusiamma.com
386-740-0073
2/24/11 8:18 PM
Ben Saunders
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO GO!!! =)
2/25/11 6:42 PM
mattbatson
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always been curious about these things...
Do you actually learn stuff that you dont get in regular class?
Or is it more about meeting a celebrity?

2/25/11 8:43 PM
Tom Lawlor
473 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mattbatson - I've always been curious about these things...
Do you actually learn stuff that you dont get in regular class?
Or is it more about meeting a celebrity?

You can learn something new from anyone....regardless of if it is a new move, or one you have done 1000x.....

3/2/11 7:34 AM
CombatHQ

ttt
3/14/11 11:25 AM
SORT14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great seminar by Ben! We had a good turnout and everybody had a great time. Big thanks to Ben and American Top Team Orlando- you guys are great!
4/5/11 4:22 PM
Ben Saunders
581 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE THE UG!

I want to seriously Thank You all so much for the support I have been getting. I literally used all that positive energy as fuel when I was fighting on Saturday. I know I still have a lot to prove, including how well my Wrestling, Takedown Defense, and Subs and Sweeps off my back. But just know that I am fully aware of this, and will continue to just train that much harder. I have my goals set and know exactly what I want to add and refine to my game. My plan is to make any wrestler that tries to take me down, work his ass off doing my best to make it difficult and painful. If they succeed I plan to make them wish they didn't by trying to stay very active and aggressive off my back, whether it be punches, elbows, up kicks, submissions, or sweeps. The ultimate plan is to become the Ultimate Riddler... lol

Try to make everyone guessing... how do we solve the riddle that is "Ben Saunders". The Blue Print has been laid out, but I plan to train harder then ever to do my best to make sure that Blue Print becomes obsolete!

Thank you all again for the support and I hope you guys enjoyed the show. I don't think I have ever fought someone as tough or with as much heart Mr. Matt Sung Lee! He is the Ultimate Warrior and deserves nothing but complete respect. Matt is was an honor to do battle with you sir. Like I told you after the fight, if you ever want me to stop by your gym or give a free seminar, it would be my honor.  =)

Now on a more financial note...  lol.  :D
Anyone not dying from our economy that has a little money laying around. If you want to show your support and buy an OFFICIAL Ben "Killa B" Saunders T-Shirt. You can get them off my Official Website. The cost is $30 but this includes shipping to anywhere in the United States. *All International Orders e-mail me for special processing. Also and inquiries about autographs shirts or gear can e-mail me also.*

http://www.bensaundersmma.com

I don't have a job other than fighting and this is my only other source of income. So if you are willing to support a fellow starving artist... It would be much appreciated.

The shirt is custom artwork that entails my "Official Killa B" Logo or KB Logo with a collage of everything that has made me who I am today... Bruce Lee, Jeet Kune Do, The Samurai Spirit showcased through my actual tattoo's, Muay Thai... u name it. This Shirt is a complete masterpiece into who I am as a fighter and a Martial Artist. It's not some thrown together real quick promo gig. This shirt has been in the makings for 3 years now. Hope you guys can see the Amazing Awesomeness and time we put into this product just like I can.  I mean common it's freakin sweet! lol  ;D

Also if you e-mail a picture of you sporting a "Killa B" T-Shirt we will be posting you up on my Official Website! Just trying to Swarm upon the world like I do my opponents.  Much love and respect!  =)

Also I am going to be doing appearance gigs at the UFC Expo in Canada this month. Any company's interested in booking me for a gig can email me at...

info@bensaundersmma.com

Gotta make that money any way I can! Hustle Baby! lol   =)

-Killa B

WWW.BENSAUNDERSMMA.COM

THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN FOR BEING SO AWESOME!   =D
4/6/11 8:12 AM
ak 47

Always a fan. Great fight!
4/7/11 11:25 PM
mattbatson

ordering a shirt today...glad to support our local pro's
4/8/11 4:21 AM
Ben Saunders

mattbatson - ordering a shirt today...glad to support our local pro's

Hell Ya Matt! Thanks bro... that's the support that makes me realize why I love MMA so damn much... we are a sport that fought it's way back from the dead off of fan support alone! =)

Cheers my friend! =)
4/8/11 4:24 AM
Ben Saunders

ak 47 - Always a fan. Great fight!

Thanks ak 47 - clearly your a fan of death, murder, kill by the sound of your user name... lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.