DuSmiEthwhi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Once I'm finished with my book I had planned to use a print on demand like

X-libris or Zulu

recommendations anybody?
2/25/11 5:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
zealot66
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lots of problems Ive heard with them. google smashwords publishing. There are alot of options to look into. Are you wanting to start out with an E book or hard copies ? The self publishing world is booming. Tons and Tons of crap but if you are good and effective marketer, you can probably sell a few. There is so much to learn about self publishing.
2/25/11 5:30 PM
DuSmiEthwhi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know, but breaking into the mainstream is insane. I thought about sending out a few short stories to try and get my name out there
2/15/13 8:18 AM
My cat is cuter than your cat
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/15/13 9:29 AM
any of you guys have a website(s) or books that are especially good for learning about self-publishing effectively? i know there's a ton of info out there, any site you have found that was particularly helpful would be appreciated.

also, do any of you guys who have self-published have any tips of things that worked well for you or things that you learned along the way that you would advise against? thanks for any info.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.