UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> FREE tickets to UFC 127 Sydney!

2/26/11 8:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iDaz
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/26/11 8:30 AM

Hey fellow UGers & Aussies, got some extra tix to UFC 127 available. Fact is I can't compete with BJ's mom selling Gold tickets out the front of Acer Arena today (no joke!! Lolz) so happy to give them to some fans who will use them. I have 3x Silver tickets seated together (worth $100 ea) and 1x premium ticket (row A $275). So yeah totally free, if you want them email djhaynes@bigpond.com with ur mobile no. & I will call u in the morning. Can meet out the front of Acer, no stress, no cons, no romo, just straight up offer so they don't go to waste. Daz
2/26/11 4:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iDaz
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Morning UGers, have rec'd a couple emails this morn. The 3x cheap seats are pending for the next hr to sum1 who lives 2hrs away (awaiting a callback) but the Premium 1x is still up 4 grabs. Email djhaynes@bigpond.com if ur interested in either tix still & I'll txt / call u from there. Daz

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.