UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> ALL AMMY SHOWS ARE B#@L $H!T

2/28/11 5:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SpacemanSpiff
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nope, I have not faught for Bellator. With your fight lasting :36 seconds, you didn't do much fighting for Bellator either. You were fed to someone. Delmonte Tomato Can.

Here's an idea. Delete all of your posts in this forum and start over. Act like you're Grandmother is in the room. I'm betting you won't come off as such a tool then.
2/28/11 5:26 PM
JASON ANDERSON

SpacemanSpiff - Nope, I have not faught for Bellator. With your fight lasting :36 seconds, you didn't do much fighting for Bellator either. You were fed to someone. Delmonte Tomato Can.

Here's an idea. Delete all of your posts in this forum and start over. Act like you're Grandmother is in the room. I'm betting you won't come off as such a tool then.

actully me and bill had been beefing 4 awhile and i took that fight on a day notice and had 2 drop 20pds
2/28/11 5:26 PM
JASON ANDERSON

but yea i fought 4 bellator u can put what ever spin you wANT BUT ITS TRUE ITS DAMM TRUE
2/28/11 5:31 PM
TheBean

You calling your self a fighter is a joke. you take fights that you have no chance of winning it all. Do you think that bellator was like "this guy is good he may make a run" hell no they were like " this guy just wants a check he will get his ass kicked for $500 give it to him." your more like a crash dummy then a fighter.
2/28/11 9:59 PM
AgedCaviar
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You gotta earn your way to the pro's like every other ammy (that doesn't have a name/pedigree).
2/28/11 10:11 PM
Angelo Popofski
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I had two amateur fights, both in the same night, and two weeks after my first pro fight. If that don't make your mind explode, nothing else will.... Except maybe OP's spelling/grammar. Phone Post
3/1/11 9:49 AM
StephenL

it's so bad, i'd call it grammer.

stephen
3/1/11 12:28 PM
jay@tap-or-snap
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who is this dude? I have missed the UG..........
3/1/11 3:59 PM
Angelo Popofski
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Stephen... Nice. Phone Post
3/3/11 1:25 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AgedCaviar -  You gotta earn your way to the pro's like every other ammy (that doesn't have a name/pedigree).

I agree but why fight in a state that has no ranking for amateur and other states don't reconize there fights in michigan?
3/4/11 8:47 AM
dom10
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/04/11 8:48 AM
3/4/11 8:47 AM
David@accu

JASON ANDERSON - WHY DO YOU GUYS FIGHT 4 FREE TRAIN HARD EAT N RIGHT FIGHTIN BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS FOR WHAT? TO MAKE THE PROMOTERS POCKETS FAT NOT ME I ON DON T FIGHT 4 FREE ANY BODY LAYING IT ALL OUT THERE SHOULD GET A CHECK

You and your record are EXACTLY the reason why we have ammy fights. They are supposed to be teaching tools so when you go pro you don't embarrass your gym and coaches like you obviously are doing with your record. I would NEVER EVER go to a gym and train where a person has such a lack of respect for what they do, their gym and coaches to have a 15-186 record. Had you fought a bit longer in ammy you would have found out you weren't going to cut it as a fighter and handing me my #4 with a large coke and fry was your future. 

You should just tell people you train in your basement and drink alot of Xyience.
3/4/11 8:48 AM
dom10

3/4/11 8:49 AM
dom10

Practice

3/4/11 11:00 AM
dennisv
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JASON ANDERSON - but yea i fought 4 bellator u can put what ever spin you wANT BUT ITS TRUE ITS DAMM TRUE

You fought some of the best and lost. Unfortunately for you, you also fought some of the worst. And still lost.

On a side note, is this 'Bean' guy really ripping off and treating  fighters like shit like the OP says? Someone should kick his ass for that.
3/5/11 7:40 PM
Angelo Popofski

Yeah Bean?! How dare you rip us fighters off!! Show me the money!!! Phone Post
3/6/11 9:22 PM
JASON ANDERSON

i gaurantee i could get these guys real fights where they actually get played
3/6/11 11:45 PM
TheBean

I don't think that most of them want to get played. I would bet they would like to get paid. But played I am not sure, Angelo has a pretty good looking wife I bet she takes care of that for him. dennisv likes men I think but he doesn’t fight any more, could you play with him for free?
3/7/11 6:06 AM
David@accu

JASON ANDERSON - i gaurantee i could get these guys real fights where they actually get played

No thanks. I don't accept "play" as a form of payment.
3/7/11 9:33 AM
dennisv
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JASON ANDERSON - i gaurantee i could get these guys real fights where they actually get played

Would they have to last longer than 36 seconds?
3/7/11 1:39 PM
Angelo Popofski

Seriously... I'm not going anywhere with this guy where I might be played. Everytime I read the grammar on this thread, my heart cries a little... and I get more stoopider, I thinks.
3/8/11 1:12 PM
dennisv

Angelo, you're a teacher, right? Maybe you could grade this guys grammer for us?
3/8/11 2:30 PM
dom10

I want this thread to last forever :)
3/8/11 4:09 PM
Samuraidog

A for effort

dennisv -  Angelo, you're a teacher, right? Maybe you could grade this guys grammer for us?

3/8/11 6:21 PM
David@accu

dom10 - I want this thread to last forever :)

Go on.... spread the word my son. The world must know of the "Grate Stoopid Won".

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.