UnderGround Forums

Mississippi Underground >> BLOOD AND SAND????

2/26/11 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JASON ANDERSON
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DO THEY STILL PUT ON FIGHTS DOWN THERE AWHILE BACK I TOOK A FIGHT ON ABOUT 30HRS NOTICE DROVE FROM OKC WIEGHED IN AND FOUGHT ON THE SAME DAY GOT KICKED IN THE HEAD WITH MY KNEE ON THE GROUND"DOWNED OPPONENT" LOST IN SIX SECONDS TO JASON FLOYD NOT A GOOD FIGHT 4 ME BUT DUDE SAID I UNDERSTAND U HELPED US OUT AND WILL DEF FIGHT U AGAIN AND NOTHING JUST WONDERING WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO 1 HAND WASH S THE OTHER???
2/27/11 10:15 AM
matador1
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Contact Ricky or Russel. They announced at theri fight last night the date, seems like around first of May. They are both good guys, I'm sure they'll do the right thing.
But why drive all the way from OKC. Aren't there plenty of shows in your area?
2/27/11 8:06 PM
JASON ANDERSON

yeah but i like to fight in different places see the country i m just a poor fighter so its 1 of the only ways i get 2 c different places
3/19/11 3:16 AM
wmkelleo

www.fightforce.org/ 
4/3/11 1:35 PM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

23 second mark of vid... Sorry but the knee was never on the ground, not even close but I am very appreciative for you coming down on short notice. We do try and take care of everyone who fights for us. Hit me up on facebook and we can look at bringing you down sometime in future. May 7th show is booked but we have plenty of shows. Also Larry Srock is a good friend of mine and he matchs most of the shows in Oklahoma so I can get you placed if you are looking for a fight...
4/3/11 1:40 PM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/11 8:52 PM
4/4/11 12:20 PM
John Harris
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Russell Schenck - 

23 second mark of vid... Sorry but the knee was never on the ground, not even close but I am very appreciative for you coming down on short notice. We do try and take care of everyone who fights for us. Hit me up on facebook and we can look at bringing you down sometime in future. May 7th show is booked but we have plenty of shows. Also Larry Srock is a good friend of mine and he matchs most of the shows in Oklahoma so I can get you placed if you are looking for a fight...
If it's the fight I remember, it was pretty straight forward.  No knee on the ground.  No controversy.  My $.02.  Good luck, keep training and stay healthy bro.

4/4/11 8:51 PM
Russell Schenck

Edited: 04/04/11 8:55 PM
23 second mark
4/8/11 5:39 PM
Russell Schenck

ttt
4/15/11 7:35 PM
JASON ANDERSON

well i stand corrected my apologeys bro i did just get my ass kicked i know larry he s a friend of mine as well just looking 2 fight outside of ok

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.