UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Nephilins and Mythology

3/5/11 10:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
p4pSilvaReemAldo
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/religulous/ Phone Post
3/8/11 6:50 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy, if you want to open the can of worms about the signifigance of the number twelve, go right ahead, i'm not going there on the H.G. anymore.

Blessing and have a great day!
3/13/11 2:54 PM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne - 
5pointer - i think there is alot of truths perhaps with all this crap.. i heard jospeh prince say that the flood did not kill 1 fully human being - rather offspring off fallen angels/demons and humans... its really interesting..

what if it's not crap, and instead is fact?

i didnt mean crap as in garbage but crap as in all this material. fascinating stuff
3/14/11 9:43 AM
Bench
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Interesting. Phone Post
3/15/11 3:57 AM
jimmy23
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert Wynne -  Jimmy, if you want to open the can of worms about the signifigance of the number twelve, go right ahead, i'm not going there on the H.G. anymore.

Blessing and have a great day!
hell no, lol

the knowledge is out there for those who want it, and the seeking is part of the process

4/4/11 4:54 PM
jrrrrr
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ever watch the show Higlander> I always thought they could be nephilin...fallen creatures fighting to become total...
4/4/11 6:26 PM
Robert Wynne
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5pointer - 
Robert Wynne - 
5pointer - i think there is alot of truths perhaps with all this crap.. i heard jospeh prince say that the flood did not kill 1 fully human being - rather offspring off fallen angels/demons and humans... its really interesting..

what if it's not crap, and instead is fact?

i didnt mean crap as in garbage but crap as in all this material. fascinating stuff

oh!...sorry

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.