UnderGround Forums

Roy Harris >> Filipino Martial Arts Instructors Course - BOOM!

2/28/11 11:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jeff Baldwin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That explosion was the sound of Mr. Harris BLOWING EVERYONE'S MINDS with the amount of information given out!

I took almost 30 pages of notes in MS Word. And once I have a chance to go over them and re-write them I will probably almost double that. I'm so glad I brought my laptop as I would never have been able to do the drills if I had to write everything by hand... I wouldn't have been able to hold a stick!

I'm a BJJ Black Belt under Mr. Harris and I'm here to tell you that, if you think he knows BJJ... you haven't seen anything!

Jeff Baldwin
www.TheHarrisAcademy.com
www.facebook.com/TheHarrisAcademy
3/8/11 12:37 PM
Roy Harris
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Jeff!

Most people on these forums know me as a BJJ guy. And while that is correct, it is not where my passion has been and it is not what I am best at. The blade has always been at the center of my heart.

I look forward to stepping out of the FMA shadows and showing the world what I have learned from a variety of sources - as well as what I have developed on my own :-)

Roy Harris
3/11/11 8:53 AM
twinkletoesCT
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Modern Self-Defense Center, Head Instructor
 Man, Jeff isn't kidding!

This course was amazing.  I have 40 pages of handwritten notes, and I've been doing FMA since I was 10 years old!  So many times, Scott and I would look at each other during the course and say "why didn't anyone ever show us the reason for that--before now????"  It was incredible. 

Mr. Harris, I am *SO* glad that you decided to start offering this course.  I can't wait for the level 2.  This first one has given me so much to work on!

~Chris

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.