UnderGround Forums

Africa UnderGround >> QUICK CASH - AFTER PARTY IDEA

2/28/11 3:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BMF12
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I claimed to be Rampage's brother promoting a wolfslair after party at a Sydney Nightclub.

I probably sold a few hundred tickets (at $100 each or more) on the promise that Wolfslair fighters would be there for a few drinks and photos with the fans.

Turns out I made it all up! People rocked up and there were no fighters in sight! Someone managed to get in touch with Bisbing and neither he nor his manager had heard a word about it!!!

There was a mini riot in the club, with furious people trying to literally steal the cash register to get refunds. I was like, who cares...this ain't my club. I bailed out with all the cash and am keeping a low profile in between posting on here and spending my easy cash.

Some people describe me an an overweight African American (mom mom just says I have a glandular problem) and aren't sure if I am or am not related to Rampage (I claimed to be his brother).

I trolled a few hundred hardcore MMA fans, who were willing to pay $100 or more a ticket for a chance to meet their favorite fighters. Fucking Awesome.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.