UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> 2011 Australian Submission Grappling Championship

3/1/11 5:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bjjbb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Everyone,

The NSW BJJ Federation is running the annual No Gi Comp on Saturday 16/04/2011 at Sydney UNI Sports & Aquatic Centre from 9am to 6pm.

From this year on all competitors MUST wear a rashguard or a Wrestling dress at the event. T-shirts and shirtless will not be allowed.

There are no kids divisions in this event.

The cost until 11/04 is $50, after this date it will be $60.

Please check the link below for entry form:

http://bjjcomp.com/registeronline.php?event=58

Regards,

NSWBJJFEDERATION.
3/6/11 6:43 PM
JSho
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://bjjcomp.com/registeronline.php?event=58
3/9/11 2:19 AM
leftnut

can we get a timetable of when each division is held?
last year spent ALL day gettin told my heats up next.
5.30pm comes and i'm on. shithouse communication.
any guarantees of a better run comp this year?:
if not i may aswell go surfing.
3/14/11 8:21 AM
HurtingBombs
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But if you go to the beach who's going to come on here after the comp and cry about Brazos and bjj not being fair?
3/15/11 10:42 PM
BenBJJ
254 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftnut, Im sure if you go and talk to Paulo the day of the competition and voice your concerns he will help you out.
3/22/11 6:47 AM
leftnut

BenBJJ - leftnut, Im sure if you go and talk to Paulo the day of the competition and voice your concerns he will help you out.

suprise suprise.
benbjj smoking paulo's pole like usual.
with over 20 thousand posts i'd be suprised if youv'e got the time to give him an empty.
3/22/11 6:50 AM
leftnut

HurtingBombs - But if you go to the beach who's going to come on here after the comp and cry about Brazos and bjj not being fair?

at the balls up of last years comp i'd be suprised if they could even get a comp running.
you'll be right tho. you'll be the only bloke in your division as ya got ya head so far up the brazos ass you'll be gobbling the acai off their tonsils.
3/27/11 9:54 PM
Tatami Strangler
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leftnut - if not i may aswell go surfing.

And then what ... cry about all the brazos stealing your waves and kicking sand in your face? Kook.
3/30/11 6:51 AM
leftnut

Tatami Strangler - 
leftnut - if not i may aswell go surfing.

And then what ... cry about all the brazos stealing your waves and kicking sand in your face? Kook.

nah fuckwit. i cant see that being a problem as brazos cant surf. they just hurl abuse and gumboots like you cling to their durrybutts and peas.
harden up and stop sniffin their undies
3/30/11 8:19 PM
Tatami Strangler
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All this whining and talk of nuts, balls, jock riding, things becoming hard and underpants!

Something you're not telling us lefty? Did some brazo cock you in the Bondi beach public toilets and then break your heart?
3/30/11 8:30 PM
Tatami Strangler

All this whining and talk of nuts, balls, jock riding, things becoming hard and underpants!

Something you're not telling us lefty? Did some brazo cock you in the Bondi beach public toilets and then break your heart?
4/12/11 9:39 PM
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

clearly the "us vs them" mentality still prevails in NSW. Sad
4/17/11 6:04 PM
JSho
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Choke slams are illegal in NSW too by the looks of it :-(
4/18/11 5:31 AM
ozjiujitsu
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Competed in this comp yesterday. Was great! ran extremly well! My fight and all the fights of my team mates were ran on time with very little waiting arounD with one exception, there was one exception with the final of a division. it seems to me some ppl on this post are complaining for the sake of it!
4/19/11 1:43 AM
joemasepoos
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It was very well organized .

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.