UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

4/28/11 8:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KSM2112
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shouldn't somebody give FW Parsk and Rec a heads-up?!!
4/28/11 11:36 AM
jct71

LOL this thread is gold, Jerry gold! I cant get enough of this douche, he is oddly fascinating. Does he really take himself seriously? Is he smart enough to be a troll? That girl should get a medal, seems like she is in every one of his "instructionals"
4/28/11 12:10 PM
VARIOUS

That is the best Bootleg Toddler vid ever. Especially being able to hear the PLAY button being pressed at start
4/28/11 10:51 PM
finn09

I've known Todd and his family for a really long time. His parents and brother are really great people, and I feel terrible that they have to deal with this. When I knew Todd he always was a good guy, nothing like this. He was quiet, very polite, had a good sense of humor, and pretty sharp, but he's really gone crazy. I enjoy the train wreck as well but I feel for his kids and family.

I was on a plane about a year ago and Sean Sherk was sitting next to me. I don't follow MMA very closely but do know who he is. We also have a mutual friend and ended up having dinner with our friend when we arrived. Sean told us the story about the "seminar". The best part and no one knows this part of the story, is that Todd hired two strippers to drive his car to Indianapolis to pick Sean up. When Sean got there, Todd told Sean he wanted to take the cost of the strippers and gas out of his fee.

4/28/11 11:00 PM
VARIOUS

finn09 - I've known Todd and his family for a really long time. His parents and brother are really great people, and I feel terrible that they have to deal with this. When I knew Todd he always was a good guy, nothing like this. He was quiet, very polite, had a good sense of humor, and pretty sharp, but he's really gone crazy. I enjoy the train wreck as well but I feel for his kids and family.

I was on a plane about a year ago and Sean Sherk was sitting next to me. I don't follow MMA very closely but do know who he is. We also have a mutual friend and ended up having dinner with our friend when we arrived. Sean told us the story about the "seminar". The best part and no one knows this part of the story, is that Todd hired two strippers to drive his car to Indianapolis to pick Sean up. When Sean got there, Todd told Sean he wanted to take the cost of the strippers and gas out of his fee.

Paying two strippers to drive to Indy puts Toddler at a new level of crazy. Any idea what he claimed that was worth?  Any idea WHY anyone would want two strippers to go pick Sherk up?  

4/28/11 11:37 PM
VARIOUS

4/29/11 12:47 AM
KSM2112

finn09 - When I knew Todd he always was a good guy, nothing like this. He was quiet, very polite, had a good sense of humor, and pretty sharp, but he's really gone crazy.

Do you know WHY Todd  went crazy? I mean that as a serious question. People usually don't change dramatically unless something happens that re-wires the brain. IE, blunt force trauma, glue sniffing, shock, etc.
4/29/11 2:14 AM
VARIOUS

I think it was the stress of med school, bouncing, rapping and being  a black gangster disciple that caused him to snap.  He tried to fly too high... need to pour a bit of a 40oz  on the curb 

4/29/11 9:24 AM
KSM2112

Maybe we just need to pour the 40 on Todd to cool the wax on his wings.

Maybe his current condition has something to do with that night he got his head kicked in.
4/29/11 8:35 PM
KSM2112

"No one has ever beaten me" -Todd
"I tried using Brazillian Jiu-jitsu once when I was bouncing and I got my head kicked in"-Todd, contradicting himself...again.

4/30/11 1:17 PM
VARIOUS

KSM2112 - "No one has ever beaten me" -Todd
"I tried using Brazillian Jiu-jitsu once when I was bouncing and I got my head kicked in"-Todd, contradicting himself...again.

He tried to pull guard right out of the womb and the Doctor went Wanderlei on him with soccer kicks
5/1/11 2:13 AM
VARIOUS

5/3/11 4:48 PM
HollywoodMMA

This is Bill Kilgore's wife...I had to post and let everyone know Todd has a new Youtube account. The new account is "monumentalized". He has a video up claiming that Bill is the one that didn't show! This guy is absolutely INSANE! I can't believe he would post this crap when the place was damn near sold out! Wait, i take that back, yes I can believe it. Bill gave him the name of our gym and the address and told him to sign a waiver. I would put $ on it that he never shows. That is too bad, because I would LOVE to post that for all of you to see!
5/3/11 5:57 PM
VARIOUS

HollywoodMMA - This is Bill Kilgore's wife...I had to post and let everyone know Todd has a new Youtube account. The new account is "monumentalized". He has a video up claiming that Bill is the one that didn't show! This guy is absolutely INSANE! I can't believe he would post this crap when the place was damn near sold out! Wait, i take that back, yes I can believe it. Bill gave him the name of our gym and the address and told him to sign a waiver. I would put $ on it that he never shows. That is too bad, because I would LOVE to post that for all of you to see!

I think that is someone who saved Todds vids and not actually Todd. A true soldier in the war against "This so called Todd Keuneke" to quote Chawnces.  Some of the vids are even taped right off a TV .

5/3/11 6:22 PM
HollywoodMMA

VARIOUS - 
HollywoodMMA - This is Bill Kilgore's wife...I had to post and let everyone know Todd has a new Youtube account. The new account is "monumentalized". He has a video up claiming that Bill is the one that didn't show! This guy is absolutely INSANE! I can't believe he would post this crap when the place was damn near sold out! Wait, i take that back, yes I can believe it. Bill gave him the name of our gym and the address and told him to sign a waiver. I would put $ on it that he never shows. That is too bad, because I would LOVE to post that for all of you to see!

I think that is someone who saved Todds vids and not actually Todd. A true soldier in the war against "This so called Todd Keuneke" to quote Chawnces.  Some of the vids are even taped right off a TV .

<br type="_moz" />

OIC that would make more sense of the user name. Just thought the one about my husband was funny.
5/3/11 9:00 PM
HollywoodMMA

http://youtu.be/rSFj3jmc3sc

In response to Todd's accusation. This was during our kid's class and I would be willing to bet some of them would give him a good run! LOL
5/3/11 9:43 PM
Sugarfoot
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice video Bill! Should we go ahead and start a list of excuses from Toddler?

1. I can't come to Hollywood MMA to fight because your gym isn't sanctioned by the streets!
5/3/11 9:56 PM
HollywoodMMA

2. I can't find my car keys, I threw them at some random attacker that strangely resembled my girlfriend.
5/3/11 10:58 PM
VARIOUS

3. I have tennis elbow and can't chain punch like I used to
5/4/11 12:36 AM
HollywoodMMA

11. I hurt my fingers typing in CAPS!!!!!!!
5/4/11 12:45 AM
VARIOUS

12. I have to do rounds at the hospital. I am almsot done with my residency
 13. I am too busy re-editing Roadhouse 2 
 14.  Still writing the script to The Backyard Gang
5/4/11 2:19 AM
OkStateGrappla
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VARIOUS -  12. I have to do rounds at the hospital. I am almsot done with doing medicine
 13. I am too busy re-editing Roadhouse 2 
 14.  Still writing the script to The Backyard Gang

fixed
5/4/11 10:31 AM
Sugarfoot
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

15. I ate a bad peach at lunch...no can defend.
5/4/11 12:19 PM
VARIOUS

16.   To busy perfecting my bible katas
5/4/11 1:00 PM
HollywoodMMA

17. My parents won't unlock the basement door!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.