UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

5/19/11 2:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VARIOUS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WOW. A true dojo storming considering Todds house is the only place he teaches.  Can't get more called to the carpet and then tail tuck that Todd in that vid.  I feel bad for his dad.
5/19/11 6:17 AM
OkStateGrappla
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still disappointed that Todd hasn't showed up at my dooprstep like he promised he would :(
5/19/11 8:41 AM
KSM2112

Okay, who in their right mind would allow Todd access to guns?!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2064334444840&set=at.2064325684621.2123406.1139112991.1139112991&type=1&theater
5/19/11 9:19 AM
Mike Baker

FUCK YEAH, BILL KILGORE YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING MAN!!!
5/19/11 10:05 AM
KC007

Bill stepped up LIKE A BOSS. Seriously, the look on his father's face was just pure disappointment in Todd. His dad probably was thinking this is exactly what Todd needs, someone to beat him back into reality from whatever fantasy he is living in. But at the end of the day Todd is still his child, his son and as a father he knows he needs to protect him if he can. Phone Post
5/19/11 11:26 AM
HollywoodMMA

Master Bater - i think you are waisting your time going to his house for that shit over and over.... either let it lie now, or follow him and beat the shit out of him in a neutral location??? and...... clean the footwell of that car dude!!! haha

This is Bill's wife...(I need to get my own login, lol)We have been dealing with his harassment for 2 years and Bill has pretty much ignored him. I think the breaking point was when Todd began harassing our children and myself. Like most fighters, Bill is definitely an alpha male and feels it is his responsibility as a father and husband to protect us. But I think I have convinced him to just let it go and handle it legally. AND I agree....Bill....CLEAN YOUR CAR!!!!
5/19/11 11:30 AM
HollywoodMMA

Oh and I am really beginning to believe "monumentalized" is Todd, because none of the parody's are on his account and he posts the vids way too fast.
5/19/11 12:20 PM
HollywoodMMA

Keith Hackneys Mullet - LOL looks like hes made another video about you bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuPGx_zOcf0

I think it's funny that in the pic w/ Bill and the tequila he cut Sherk out of it. Yes, that was at the after party...which, I might add, was awesome!
5/19/11 12:24 PM
VARIOUS

Maybe his most disturbing video to date. What is really odd is near the end when he tries to imply that martial arts consists entirely of teaching children self defense by continually. 
5/19/11 1:22 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this guy is seriously fucked in the head
5/19/11 3:00 PM
sirjoshua

I'm making spoof videos later. Man Todd is a bitch of bitches!
5/19/11 5:47 PM
Ocean6

Clean Your Car Bill!

Turd, you dicktucked like a biatch!
5/19/11 6:09 PM
wrongaboutVitali
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow--that guy is truly mentally ill. I felt sorry for his poor father. Imagine having to deal with that douche every day? Likely for the rest of your life?
5/19/11 6:12 PM
in before 11er

so close !!! i was on the edge of my seat when bill walked up to todd... almost...almost.. :(
5/19/11 9:39 PM
finn09

I wonder how hard it is for his parents to have to deal with this day in and day out. This has been what his parents have been living with for the last 20 years. They are close to retirement if not already retired I'm sure and this is how they get to spend it.
5/19/11 10:21 PM
HollywoodMMA

Ok so I really believe that other strings are being pulled to maintain this total assault of Toddness. I do think someone orchestrated a great play to start all this between us recently. I had long rid myself of any concern of Todd than a video popped up.....i dont think todd even made it. However it all played out funny as shit and i am really done with Toddler. Cpl things however...I am 7-1 as an ammy and 2-2 as a pro. I fought my first cagefight at 36. I run an awesome gym full of some of the best talent around. i have surrounded myself with people that share their knowledge with others. I have made myself better by the people around me. The best part of Hollywood MMA is the TEAM. So if u ever get a chance to make it to 4722 Parnell Ave come check us out. Hell the ol man will spar with you and roll in our nice 24 ft cage, hope that not to gay TODD. LOL....Come work with any of our ammies or pro's. Hollywood-mma.com
O yeah I will clean the Lincoln lmao.
5/19/11 10:36 PM
KSM2112

^^^ I would say close, or already retired and working part time. I did notice an ID badge on his dad's belt.
I still find it disturbing that Todd has been certified to teach marksmanship. (The document didn't look photoshopped).

If it were my kid, maybe I'd view it differently, but his parents do have a way out with one little phrase : "Ward of the State".

On one hand, I wish Todd would've taken a swing. On the other, it probably is best to settle it legally. I still say one of the stipulations of the settlement needs to be Todd has to fight Bill in the cage, and is remanded into custody until then. And hell yeah it has to be caught on video, from several different angles!

Seemed to be Bill was still standing just fine well after 20 seconds.
5/20/11 12:21 AM
ShocknAwe
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/20/11 12:25 AM
What a confusing Facebook, in the last 24 hours he's gone through two girlfriends and spewed some more shit about Kilgore
5/20/11 3:50 AM
VARIOUS

I think those last vids at his front yard seal the deal on who Toddler is
5/20/11 4:11 AM
VARIOUS

49 second mark very odd
5/20/11 9:03 AM
Teenage mutant lesnar turtle
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
5/20/11 12:49 PM
Mike Baker

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/m4m/2392472313.html HAHA MOTHERFUCKERS.
5/20/11 12:51 PM
Mike Baker

Edited: 05/20/11 2:51 PM
http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/m4m/2392472313.html
5/20/11 1:09 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doesnt this guy have any friends that can take pictures for him?

Jesus with the pictures holding a camera in front of a mirror.

yeah, that's legit
5/20/11 1:25 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Judy Haywood is in a relationship with Todd Keuneke.
Wednesday at 7:54pm · Like · · See Friendship

Samara Schooley-Yager likes this.
Jodi L Zook when did this happen missy!
Yesterday at 11:15am · Like
Judy Haywood Jodi I don't know this guy .. Seriously I don't know what happen .. Crazy
13 hours ago · Like
Write a comment...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.