UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

5/20/11 1:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasp Mma
yeah i love you too
Wednesday at 8:08pm · Like ·

Judy Haywood
What he'll is up with my facebook? My profile pic has been changed. It says I'm in a relationship with a guy I don't know.. Wow why would someone want to change my profile..
Yesterday at 9:45am · Like ·

Stephanie Long who would do that
Yesterday at 10:07am · Like
Samara Schooley-Yager Oh, so you do not even know Todd Keueke?? That is messed up...I agree with Stephanie change your passwords....some people have nothing better to do with their time!!
Yesterday at 11:39am · Like
Write a comment...

One of Todd's "relationships" on Facebook. He has about 3
5/20/11 1:29 PM
VARIOUS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HAs to be a fake Toddler.  That seems a bit too odd even for him... but who knows
5/20/11 1:31 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really bizzare Facebook activity

He has about 6 pages
5/20/11 9:26 PM
GKilgore

• Wasp Mma
o you getting served papers from me and the ymca.....
we are both suing you youll meet my lawyer and the ymcas lawyer ...

5 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o i hope you liked your gym for the time you had it bro cause me and my work the ymca is suing you bigtime

5 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o also if you pissed about some video thats not me that did it its some guy that stole my videos but, the things he says about your worthless mma record your drinking problem you non skills and that your scared is 100 percent true you call me saying your going to whoop my ass yet you dont step inside my house nor on my property i can tell you what my neighbors said and my family if you show up with your white trash and uncle toms they will shot you dead that came from my neighbors not me bro cause i dont need guns however i am a certified instructor in hand guns and rifles
5 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o the ymca is also going public on this and on your actions and your non certified school and going to make it public all your so called fighters who all suck criminal records

3 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o Todd,I completely understand the situation you’re in. Do what you need to do to protect your family. If you’d like to continue to work then we’d love to have you. Unwanted visitors don’t have an opportunity to hang around camp for very long. The cops around here respond very quickly to people threatening kids. Not to mention that we have procedures in place to protect our campers. We can also deal with the phone calls and emails the same way. We think you’re a great employee and would love to have you continue working for us. Having you work at least the next week for us would help us immensely. If you would still rather resign then I understand. We will need to get your shirt and keys back from you and get your check for driving to you. You will still be eligible for rehire.. Just let me know what you would like to do and we’ll support you in that decision. Sincerely,Kyle

3 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o The kids will be fine. The safety of the kids at this level is the responsibility of the director level staff in cooperation with the local police. It is not something you should have to worry about. We’ll keep them protected. They also don’t want the YMCA’s lawyers to get involved in a dispute. They’re good. Just keep me informed of any developments. If you need someone to vent to then my office is always open.
• hourso
Wasp Mma
o so now its your move bro

3 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o youve been harrassing me for a year now you lie about everything

3 hours ago
Wasp Mma
o i called the military disability branch and they are doing a investigation on you i have also contacted my works lawyers and they will go public with this .....and you wont allowed to have your fights anywhere in fort wa yne ever

22 minutes ago
Bill Kilgore
o The safety of the kids at this level is the responsibility of the director level staff in cooperation with the local police. It is not something you should have to worry about. We’ll keep them protected
o It is not something you should have to worry about. We’ll keep them protected. They also don’t want the YMCA’s lawyers to get involved in a dispute
o Sue me plz.......I think if u look im sueing u
o Has nothing to do with my fighters...u have no case u r the one in the wrong Todd....I came to your house like u asked..u chumped out...i got in your face u chumped out...u were supposed to beat me up u didnt so what ever c u in court,,,i came to the streets and i survived...if u came to my house i would have at least shoved u.....u didnt u stuck your hands in your pockets

Bill Kilgore
o The Y is not doing anything to me..u posted it yourself
o Guess u dont understand ssi and military disability dumb ass....they know what I do...they paid for me to go to school idiot...Im unable to do my former job in the military which was spec ops medics becuz of an accident i sustained on active duty dumb ass....in the military u r under contract to perform your duties....i got hurt doing those......doesnt mean cuz what i do now has any relevance silly boy...say whatever...u have made remarks to others that will get u in hot water with the y..racist remarks...u even told your own son u could have him chopped up...u r mental

6 minutes ago
Bill Kilgore
o u said u would whoop my ass faggot....i knew better than step on your property cuz u would call the cops.....i didnt.....u have been exposed....i came there to talk to your dad and tell him all the things u been up to...but like u said u beat his ass on the daily....PUSSY
5/20/11 11:03 PM
Mike Baker

http://fortwayne.craigslist.org/cas/2393641258.html
5/20/11 11:38 PM
KSM2112

Master Bater - oh and we will NEED video evidence, to confrim the cleaness of the car... :)

I can't say anything here. I normally keep my machine pretty clean, but I'm terrible about it in the cold weather.Now if it quits raining on weekends, I won't have any more excuses,
5/21/11 1:50 PM
VARIOUS

It depends who was smoking those cigs on the floorboard of that car in the vid for starters.
5/21/11 7:33 PM
GKilgore

Not my cigs. I do not smoke (wifes). I do train everyday, i agree that im not in the best shape right now. I beat him hands down. I have worked with some of the best pro and ammie fighters in the area. I grew up boxing and doing judo at the Y. I wrestled at Columbia City. Then i went in the service and developed hand to hand skills ( almost 10 years)>>I knock him down with a 4 piece of straight punches then go to side mount. Knee on belly, raining elbows and punches till the ref knocks me off.....o i forgot no ref lol
5/21/11 11:44 PM
KSM2112

I just couldn't help myself. Hey, the world's gonna end in 17 minutes, so why not?
5/22/11 4:21 AM
VARIOUS

UH Toddlers rep ended the minute the Kilgore vid was posted
5/23/11 7:14 PM
VARIOUS

Todd Teaching kids to shoot guns? First guess (and hope) is they are using air guns. That guy would blow his soul patch off with a real gun. 

oh and..

Way to go big on the shirts.

5/23/11 9:42 PM
VARIOUS

^ link tanked
5/24/11 1:57 PM
VARIOUS

Wow this pic is a bit creepy somehow KHM.

For KHM:

5/24/11 4:23 PM
VARIOUS

EYELINER WTF
5/24/11 5:15 PM
Mike Baker

Nice
5/24/11 5:51 PM
VARIOUS

KHM what is this?

5/24/11 11:13 PM
jcblass

When he told Bill Kilgore that he beats his father's ass, I wanted to see him get dropped. This guy needs to be dealt with. There has to be some badass like James Funero who will just go and take care of business, documenting it all of course.

Toddler will claim the fight on the internet is CGI or something, who knows, but it might be the sobering wake up call he needs. If such a thing is possible.
5/25/11 1:15 AM
VARIOUS

THIS>E-mail of head Camp guy: kyle_gonnerman@fwymca.org
5/25/11 2:47 PM
VARIOUS

If you look at his youtube site now it is pretty obvious he is posting vids of his kids and him teaching kids because his boss(aka the guy that must have a blindfold on)  must be checking his online world out.
5/26/11 2:13 AM
FlyingTryangle

Todd Keuneke --> Armando Kardashian
your cute
May 21 at 1:06pm

Armando Kardashian
lol thank u very much
May 22 at 5:21am

Dude. Wtf.
5/26/11 2:17 AM
FlyingTryangle

Edited: 05/26/11 2:27 AM
Juan Navarro Carrillo
Hi. Thanks for the add. Do I know you?
Todd Keuneke
hey im a friend of desmonds.. what are you doing this afternoon?
Juan Navarro Carrillo
Ah ok. That's cool. Desmond is a good friend. Not much, home...you?
Todd Keuneke
nothin what u up to tonight?
Juan Navarro Carrillo
Going out to the bar, you?
Todd Keuneke
im at home im on house arrest so cant go out u wanna come over? 12811 cavendish court

WTF? He asks weird looking strangers to come to his house? Seriously, there's gotta be a psychologist here who can diagnose something with all this erratic and bizarre behavior.

The weirdest part is I think Juan is gay. His fb profile picture is a bit effeminate and here's his interests: Eat, Pray, Love (movie), Little Women (book), Romance novel [sic], Chelsea Handler, Buffy the Vamp Slayer, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Oxygen Network, The Bad Girls Club, The Girls Next Door.

So we have him asking a gay man he doesn't know over to his house AND him calling another man "cute". He's also obsessed with calling all his haters homosexuals and flexing for them, as well as constantly berating his son for his homosexual lifestyle.
5/26/11 8:34 AM
KSM2112

While it's totally believeable that he'd be under house arrest, who knows if he's telling the truth or not.. The last entry I could find in the Allen County Sheriff's log was for Domestic on Feb 24.
5/26/11 9:14 AM
Chimonos Revenge

I just want to see a beat down video ala darrow, or a pee pee taste vid.

Nothing else with suffice with this guy.
5/26/11 10:01 PM
VARIOUS

Edited: 05/28/11 2:55 AM

5/28/11 2:56 AM
VARIOUS

^

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.