UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

3/5/11 12:02 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KSM2112
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VARIOUS

Appears mommy pulled to cord on the interweb

<br type="_moz" />

Wasn't he stakling women on Twitter?
3/5/11 12:07 AM
VARIOUS

Edited: 03/05/11 12:16 AM
 Oh yeah I forgot. Still saying he is teaching also. Toddler couldn't be more full of shit. Was told that when he was actually scamming that church he was being paid .50 a student.

3/5/11 12:35 AM
VARIOUS

Link to the old lulz:A new level of Fraud MMA is here
3/5/11 12:52 AM
crazydave
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

all happening.
3/5/11 6:38 AM
Ocean6

off the deep end.

He is in need of an extended visit to the nut house.
3/5/11 11:11 AM
Fyuk Yu

TODDLER!!!! Youre back on the net :) :). now i gotta set up a twitter account.
3/5/11 1:25 PM
Schmolywar

Before Charlie Sheen was winning like a freakin rockstar from Mars, Todd was writing in ALL CAPS and taking out mma fags with bad hair and bad tattoos.

He is tired of pretending he's not special.
3/5/11 1:35 PM
Fyuk Yu

The only drug im on is TODD KEUNEKE. That shit is super exclusive tho and one hit will make you think youre the toughest SOB on the internet than your caps lock button will jam down like its going outta control and if you dont type fast enough your head will explode and your children will have to weep over your exploded body.
3/5/11 9:25 PM
VARIOUS

3/5/11 11:38 PM
Eddy Payeur
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/6/11 12:02 AM
KSM2112

VARIOUS - He posted some really crazy shit. Said his dughter was kidnapped and then on his facebook page he began to join and comment of several anti-law enforcement videos. His last facebook picture was a cop with a target on his head. THEN....all his vids, his facebook were taken down.

This link has him posting insane things about his daughter : <span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; ">http://www.bjpenn.com/profiles/comment/list?attachedToType=User&attachedTo=25rvwmtcvbk56
</span>
Such as:

"<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(54, 54, 54); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; ">im not writing a book bro and im head of security and no we have the 4th largest club in the united states look it up banana joes and broadripple bar if you go to youtube and type in broadripple bar in fort wayne people are shot and killed inside are club all the time cause we cant carry guns and there are way too many people in the club for use bouncers to be next to each other were always out number so you say what you want cody cause i guess then you can talk to my gangbanger friends i was in the black gangster disciples for 5 bad years of my life bro and i was an enforcer and bodyguard for drug dealers if figured you been to my offical website and know my background but im glad you guys are having a blast"

"</span><span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(54, 54, 54); font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; ">I GOTTA GET SOME SLEEP I CANT EVEN TYPE RIGHT NOW MY DAUGHTER WAS KIDNAPPED I WAS TRYING TO GET ON HERE TO TALK TO YOU GUYS AND SEE HOW THINGS WERE DOING AND GET AWAY FROM WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW AND ALL THE COPS CALLING BUT TAKE CARE"

<br type="_moz" /></span><br type="_moz" />

Wait a minute wait a minute wait a minute....I checked that link...um..wasn't he saying a couple of weeks ago that BJJ was gay, and all of a sudden he's been doing it for 11 years? Did I get that right, or am I the one who's crazy?

And if his daughter was really kidnapped, why didn't we see an Amber Alert in Indiana? The state taking a kid away from a nutcase for their own protection doesn't equal kidnapping. (If anything like that even happened. This is, after all, info being provided by someone who has clearly proven themselves to be delusional and mentally reTodded)
3/6/11 12:06 AM
VARIOUS

Yes all false. No BJJ for Toddler and no amber alert
3/6/11 3:20 PM
Fyuk Yu

lol no armbar alert or amber alert. Just a bunch of huffin and puffin and keyboard mashing........and Kool aid, lots and lots of Kool aid.
3/6/11 6:39 PM
KSM2112

So, as I mentioned before, on his BJ Penn thread Todd stated he's been practicing BJJ for 11 years and had a blue belt. he specifically stated that he trained in Gracie Jiu Jitsu.

Well, we all know Todd makes stuff up,but he should at least research his BS.

There is only 1 place in Indiana certified by the Gracies,(that's not to say other places that teach BJJ aren't legit)
The first belt you get in GJJ is blue. Todd the Fraud got his in 11 years.(I mean, Todd's BS story says he got it in 11 years).
The head instructor in LaGrange got his BLACK belt (and is certified directly under Rorion) in 12 years.
Also, Gracie's website list certified belt holders at each training center. Guess who's name doesn't appear.

Sorry, no prizes for guessing correctly. Maybe a prize for somebody who can actually compile a list of Todd's contradictions!

3/8/11 12:40 AM
VARIOUS

You would need one of those little hand clickers to keep track

3/8/11 9:46 PM
KSM2112

^^^
9,999 does seem pretty close.
3/9/11 2:48 AM
VARIOUS

Twitter:
 jkdtodd 

GETTING THINS READY TO TEACH JEET KUNE DO TO THE KIDS AT THE CENTER. CANT WAIT TO SEE HOW THE KIDS START TO EXCEL AT JEET KUNE DO!!!!
 jkdtodd 
@ 
@ you need to hire me as your bodyguard cause im winning and have trained with all bruce lee's orginal students
3/9/11 9:57 AM
crazydave
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/9/11 12:03 PM
VARIOUS

3/9/11 12:06 PM
NCAA92
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

subd
3/9/11 12:58 PM
Schmolywar

Edited: 03/09/11 12:58 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!! He actually DID write to Charlie Sheen on his twitter. How cool/retarded/incidental is that!!!
3/9/11 3:29 PM
VARIOUS

He took his Chawnces, this so-called Martial Artist.  Would be great if he joined his crew
3/9/11 4:16 PM
wackymarv

lol looks like all those twitter messages at "BruceLeeLegacy" are to Bruce Lee's daughter Shannon Lee, it appears he's trying to get her to come and talk to "his students"... its a trap!
3/9/11 7:03 PM
Schmolywar

Someone should romoshop Todds mug on Sheens antics the last weeks.
Todd doing the tmz interview, the ustream thing, and definitly Todd waving a machete from the top of a building.
3/9/11 10:10 PM
KSM2112

wackymarv - lol looks like all those twitter messages at "BruceLeeLegacy" are to Bruce Lee's daughter Shannon Lee, it appears he's trying to get her to come and talk to "his students"... its a trap!

Shouldn't somebody warn her? Or better yet, set up a trap for Todd?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.