UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

6/24/11 10:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this guy just needs to get sat the fuck down on film, and said film posted everywhere.
6/24/11 11:34 AM
Mike Baker
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Baker

HEY TELL YOUR FAGET SON IF HE KEEPS MESSING WITH THE WRONG PEOPLE THINGS ARE GOING TO GET UGLY REAL FUCKING QUICK I SUGGEST IF THE STUPID MOTHERFUCKER DOESNT WANT SHIT LIKE THIS TO HAPPEN HE SHOULD KNOW WHO THE FUCK HE IS FUCKING WITH.

Dale Keuneke
8 hours ago
Dale Keuneke

I dont appreciate being talked to this way my son has his problems but he is a good man although we do want to kick him out hes too much for us now. Do whatever you want to him its his life

Michael Baker
4 hours ago
Michael Baker

A GOOD GROUNDING SHOULD DO THE TRICK. ARE YOU AWARE OF THE WAY HE ACTS ON THE INTERNET?

Michael Baker
4 hours ago
Michael Baker

I would like to apoligize to you sir. You have nothing to do with this but Todd continuously sends messages to family through Facebook. Now mind you I have never met Todd. I sent him a friend request on Facebook months ago and the next day he posted so much stuff on my wall about how he was gonna kick my ass and sue me calling me a dead beat dad. While also insulting my wife and plenty of members of my family. For what? I think its because he posted his phone number on the internet 2 days prior and took open invitations to battle anyone who doesnt think his martial art is legit. So of course he would get some calls probably several but none from me I generally stay quiet and to myself about things. So somehow since he got a friend request from me on facebook after posting his phone number He somehow thinks Im the guy threatining his family now. Now keep in mind all the harrassment he was doing to my family was while I was at work, My poor wife was worried sick that day. Im not a guy that goes around looking for trouble I dont drink or do drugs I work hard for a living and I take care of my wife and kids. I would just like to know what Todds trying to prove buy harrassing people over and over again.

Dale Keuneke
15 minutes ago
Dale Keuneke

thank you. we are trying to kick him out of the house if you want to talk to him you can come by and try and reason with him he is all talk anyway

Michael Baker
8 minutes ago
Michael Baker

I wont waste my time sir. Like I said Ive got a family and unlike Todd Im not gonna go looking for a fight. Unless Im in danger I cant imagine acting that way. Again the things I said to you were more than uncalled for and I apologize sincerely. Good luck with Todd I dont understand people that treat their parents badly.
6/24/11 1:53 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tikmovado - Wow this is all just way top insane.

If he does work around kids someone needs to call the Police ASAP.

Someone needs to send his fathers face book page to the local police as well, sounds like they live in fear of him and are afraid. This is sick, any locals in the area willing to do it, DO IT!

He works around kids because adults see through his bullshit in 5 seconds. Kids don't know any better and probably think he would kick Bruce lee's ass.
6/24/11 8:02 PM
Mike Baker

This just came from Todds dad. Dale Keuneke

Thank you. He is getting more and more abusive the other day he hit me this morning and broke our television set. Last week he stole my wifes gold necklace and spit in her face. We cannot live like this anymore but I fear him and i do not know what i can do without him retaliating.
6/24/11 8:20 PM
Master Bater
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck.... someone needs to go round there at night, (arrange it wiht the dad first) get let in by the dad and drag todds arse out into a blacked out mini van, drive him soneone far away and beat the shit out of him and leave him there to find his own way home... wiht a note saying "love from mum & dad"

Bill... you need to go visit him again!!!
6/24/11 9:31 PM
Mike Baker

This shit is just sad. I really feel bad for his parents.
6/24/11 9:45 PM
STANDnBANG

Mike Baker do you live near Todd?? That is a cry for help he tells you he abuses him thieves from him and destroys their t.v I bet that old man is real scared especially if Todds throwing his weight around bob round and show this pussy a taste of some real action and post it for everyone to see this guy is a shambles.
6/24/11 10:27 PM
Mike Baker

I live 5 minutes away from the guy. He has no idea Im that close. I agree his dad seems to find some comfort in me. Im going to tell him that he is an enabler and that he can have him removed from his home. I think state law would require 30 days and an eviction notice filed with the court. He could file a restraining order if he harasses them anymore. Im actually thinking up a plan here I dont know exactly what Im going to do but I want to beat Todd at his own game.
6/25/11 10:30 PM
finn09

I've known his family forever, and I can assure you that you're not communicating with his father. I'm pretty sure that someone has hijacked the "Wasp MMA" face book page.
6/25/11 10:40 PM
Mike Baker

Michael Baker
Whats up ya fucking fag?
Wasp Mma
June 19
Wasp Mma
TALKED TO MY LAWYER YOURE BEING SUED AND COPS AT YOUR DOOR SOON HOPE YOU LIKE SHITTING IN FRONT OF A BUNCH OF OTHER MEN IN JAIL LOL YOU PROBABLY WOULD
HEY YOURE GAY ASS CAGEFIGHTER BULLSHIT NOT EVEN A CAGEFIGHTER JUST A GAY FAN LOL LOVE WATCHING MEN ROLL AROUND TOGETHER BRO COME TO MY HOUSE ILL LAY YOU OUT ON THE SIDEWALK AND GO FUCK YOURE SLUT WIFE LOL BUD I BEEN THERE HAD IT WITH YOU FAGS TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT COME OVER BRO ILL SEND YOU PACKING WITH A SHOE UP YOURE ASS
Wasp Mma
June 19
Wasp Mma
I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU CAGEFIGHTERS HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES LESS TIME WATCHING WWF AND UFC AND THEN YOU WOULDNT BE ON WELFARE AND HAVE KIDS YOU CANT SUPPORT THEY CALL THEMSELVES FIGHTERS BUT YET FIGHT ON MATS AND HAVE RULES THAT IS LIKE ME SAYING CHUCKY CHEESE IS DANGEROUS LOL
FUCKER WHEN YOU COME TOO SEE ME IM GOING TO SMASH YOU AND THEN YOUR WIFE WILL LEAVE YOURE ASS FOR ME
I ALREADY FUCKED YOUR WIFE UP THE ASS A COUPLE TIMES STRETCHED IT OUT PRETTY GOOD FOR YOU NOW YOU CAN BARELY FEEL ANYTHING WHEN YOU PUT IT IN WITH YOURE SMALL DICK LOL
Michael Baker
June 19
Michael Baker
You gonna fuck me up like ya did Bill Kilgore Todd? Go ahead and call your lawyer pussy. What are you gonna sue me for? Making you look stupid and putting your gay ad on craigslist?
Wasp Mma
June 19
Wasp Mma
DEFACMENT OF CHARACTER BRO YOUR GOING DOWN HARD FAST HOPE YOU ENJOY HANDCUFFS ILL SMASH YOUR ASS BRO YOU GOT NOTHING YOU AND BILL ARE PUSSYS
Michael Baker
June 19
Michael Baker
Okay you fucking bitch you wanna war your gonna get it. Just remember you pole smoking motherfucker you have no idea who you are dealing with. You know nothing about me and I know all kinds of shit about you. YOU ARE GOING DOWN YOU FUCKING PUSSY.
Wasp Mma
June 19
Wasp Mma
COME BRO LOL ALL TALK LIKE THE REST RIGHT
Wasp Mma
Wednesday
Wasp Mma
all talk pencil neck pussy
Michael Baker
Wednesday
Michael Baker
FUCK YOU FAGET YOUR THE ONE THAT BACKED DOWN FROM BILL KILLGORE WHY DONT YOU GO KILL YOURSELF QUEER
Wasp Mma
Thursday
Wasp Mma
BRO EVERYONE IN FORT WAYNE KNOWS IM KNOW FOR STREETFIGHTING AM UNDEFEETED IN OVER 200 FIGHTS USED TO BOUNCE GANG BANG AND STREETFIGHT EVERYDAY I LIVED ON THE STREETS FOR 5 YEARS BRO DONT FUCK WITH ME
GO WHERE YOUR TAPOUT SHIRT AND YOUR TATS CAUSE IT DONT SCARED ME BRO ILL HURT YOU IF YOU COME HERE YOULL LOSE ALL YOUR TEETH ILL SMASH YOUR FACE INTO THE CURB LET YOU KNOEW WHATS REALLY GOOD ON THE STREETS
Michael Baker
Thursday
Michael Baker
EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR FULL OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER

6/25/11 10:40 PM
Mike Baker

Wasp Mmaposted toModern Arnis Family Reunion Camp
WHAT A JOKE
Yesterday at 3:04am · Like ·

Michael Baker YOUR A JOKE PUSSY
Yesterday at 7:27am · Like · 1 person
Wasp Mma YOU STILL SCARED TO COME OVER EH HILLBILLY?
22 hours ago · Like
Wasp Mma IM TIRED OF SEEING YOUR PIP SQUEAK FACE ALL OVER MY WALL I WANNA FIGHT YOU RIGHT NOW LETS DO THIS
22 hours ago · Like
Michael Baker YOUR NOT GONNA SMACK ME AROUND LIKE YOU DO YOUR DAD BITCH. I WILL FUCK YOU FAGET ASS UP
21 hours ago · Like · 1 person
Wasp Mma LETS MEET NOW PUSSY WHITE TRASH BRING YOUR FAT ASS MOM SO I CAN FUCK HER AFTER I KICK UR ASS
about an hour ago · Like
Michael Baker YOU WOULDNT STAND A CHANCE TODD
about an hour ago · Like
Michael Baker ITS SEEMS LIKE IM STARTING TO IRRITATE YOU A LIL.
about an hour ago · Like
6/25/11 10:41 PM
Mike Baker

Wasp Mma
WASP JKD RAP AGAINST MMA CAGEFIGHTERS
gdata.youtube.com
SAMPLE SONG WILL BE UPLOADED TOMMORROW
April 15 at 11:29am · Like · · Share

Michael Baker FAG
Yesterday at 12:32am · Like
Wasp Mma HILLBILLY I JUST MESSAGED YOUR FATASS SISTER
Yesterday at 12:34am · Like
Michael Baker THATS OKAY ILL BE EMAILING CAMP POTAWATAMI.
Yesterday at 1:00am · Like
Michael Baker
Dale E Keuneke

12811 Cavendish Ct

Fort Wayne, IN 46845-2339
...See More
Yesterday at 1:08am · Like
Michael Baker DO NOT FUCK WITH ME TODD. I WILL NOT PLAY WITH YOUR DUMB ASS
Yesterday at 1:23am · Like
Michael Baker
Record Count: 9
Search By: Defendant Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: keuneke First Name: Todd Case Status: All Sort By: Filed Date

02D04-9211-CM-028908 Keuneke, Todd E 11/05/1992
Allen Superior Court 4 CM - Criminal Misdemeanor
Decided MINOR CONSUMING ALCOHOL

02D04-9806-CM-003980 Keuneke, Todd 06/01/1998
Allen Superior Court 6 CM - Criminal Misdemeanor
Decided BATTERY (SPOUSE) (A)
PUBLIC INTOXICATION

02D04-9806-IF-010089 Keuneke, Todd E 06/03/1998
Allen Superior Court 6 IF - Infraction
Decided FAILURE WEAR SAFETY BELT

02D04-0009-IF-016298 Keuneke, Todd E 09/25/2000
Allen Superior Court 4 IF - Infraction

02D04-0103-IF-004215 Keuneke, Todd E 03/13/2001
Allen Superior Court 6 IF - Infraction

02D04-0305-IF-005427 Keuneke, Todd E 05/14/2003
Decided EXCEED MAX LAWFUL SPEEDS

02D04-0808-IF-016327 Keuneke, Todd 08/22/2008

02D04-0901-IF-000111 133582 Keuneke, Todd E 01/07/2009
Allen Superior Court 5 IF - Infraction
Decided OPERATE WHILE SUSP (INF)

02D04-0904-CM-002518 127315
127315 Keuneke, Todd E 04/29/2009
Allen Superior Court 6 CM - Criminal Misdemeanor
Decided OPERATE WHILE SUSP (MISD)
DISREG STOP OR YIELD SIGN
Yesterday at 1:26am · Like
Michael Baker I JUST EMAILED YOUR FAGET ASS DAD
6/25/11 10:42 PM
Mike Baker

Seems like him to me.
6/25/11 10:45 PM
Mike Baker

file:///C:/Users/mike/Documents/Messages.htm
6/25/11 11:11 PM
Mike Baker

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002512255554
6/26/11 10:26 PM
Mike Baker

About Dale Keuneke facebook....... Matt Milholland
ya man i saw this shit awhile ago.... its fake as hell.... the pics are still shots from a video of douche bag todd's...... i will have to show you a text i sent my buddy about this.... its so fake dude
Matt Milholland
2 hours ago
Matt Milholland
I was thinking bro... The other day when we were talking shit about Todd on one of his post remember I said " maybe I should talk to his dad, he might pay me to get Todd ass out "..... And less than 24 hours later I get a friend request from Dale Keuenke and his shit is not private so you can read his wall.... And low and behold it says on his page someone help us get Todd out, blah blah etc! And there is only 3 or 4 post and it only goes back 12 hours! Like somebody just made it!!! Hmmmmm.... I should be a detective!! Haha

Text I sent my buddy about todd's dad's so called page
Michael Baker
33 minutes ago
Michael Baker
My wife said the same thing. Why the hell would he make a page pretending to be his dad bashing himself? It seems crazy but I can see him doing it. I searched his dads name and it came up. You would think a guy of his dads stature wouldnt want anybody to know how bad his life is. I know his mom is a teacher. He also started a fake page for the girl he is supposedly seeing. I sent a message to the girl on his page and nothing so I searched her name on Facebook and sure enough same girl different picture so I asked her if she was with Todd and she said she didnt even know him. So I told her to check his page she was like wtf so yeah this dudes got some major issues.
Matt Milholland
4 minutes ago
Matt Milholland
yep he is seriously nuts! and i know for a fact people are out to get him..... i went and seen bill kilgore at his place of buisness and he told me todd came to his gym to apoligize to bill. and bill said he was heavly medicated..... so todd is a nut job and i have been told by officers he is a nut case..... but im honestly not sure if wasp mma is actually todd.... i still think its someone else trying to get people to go beat todd's ass..... even bill kilgore is not sure if its really todd.... well supposidly on todd's wasp mma page he says he is gonna start teaching classes at anytime fitness.... well im gonna find out if its true and if it is im gonna go and see if todd was the one writing all that shit..... im curious to see what he has to say to me when im in his face!

6/26/11 10:27 PM
Mike Baker

Yeah I think the motherfucker trolled me.
6/27/11 10:30 AM
Schmolywar

Edited: 06/27/11 10:39 AM
The WaspMMA fb, is it really Todd anymore? My troll senses seem to tingle.

His fathers fb picture is also taken from a still of one of Todds videos. I assume he wouldnt use that.

Too much spam, he is sending messages to Eddie Bravo and Joe Rogan now?

Nah, this aint legit.
6/28/11 8:28 PM
finn09

There are some nuances of his syntax in his posts but I don't think it's legit. Todd makes a spectacle of himself so he's fair game but leave his poor family alone. I spoke to a family member of his recently and he said that Todd is schizophranic. When he's medicated he's okay, I'm sure that's the one that apologized to Bill. I'm sure he was genuine. When he's off his meds he's crazy. Mike, I think you're having an argument with someone that has hacked his account.
6/28/11 10:40 PM
Mike Baker

Why would someone that hacked his account send my wife a friend request on Facebook?
6/29/11 4:28 PM
finn09

Trust me, it's not him. He just "posted" a picture of his brother. That's not his brother, his brother's name is Scott and his wife's name is Lisa. This guys name is Jeff. He's also not an alcoholic and has an excellent career and a great family. His parents are great people, but have a very mentally ill son.

Whoever it is, and while I don't doubt he created that account I don't believe he's had access to a computer for a while. I believe his parents removed it. Whoever requested your wife be his friend is doing it to screw with you.

Todd's got a lot of problems, things that he can't control and doesn't understand. He thinks people are in his presence that aren't. Spelling and grammar is a key indicator of brain function being limited. Look, initially I thought he was just a little nuts but in having conversations with his family he's got real problems. I think it's shitty someone got into his account and is doing this. He's got major problems and just needs to be ignored. I know it can piss people off but he's unable to control himself.
6/29/11 4:36 PM
jcblass
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

finn09 - Trust me, it's not him. He just "posted" a picture of his brother. That's not his brother, his brother's name is Scott and his wife's name is Lisa. This guys name is Jeff. He's also not an alcoholic and has an excellent career and a great family. His parents are great people, but have a very mentally ill son.

Whoever it is, and while I don't doubt he created that account I don't believe he's had access to a computer for a while. I believe his parents removed it. Whoever requested your wife be his friend is doing it to screw with you.

Todd's got a lot of problems, things that he can't control and doesn't understand. He thinks people are in his presence that aren't. Spelling and grammar is a key indicator of brain function being limited. Look, initially I thought he was just a little nuts but in having conversations with his family he's got real problems. I think it's shitty someone got into his account and is doing this. He's got major problems and just needs to be ignored. I know it can piss people off but he's unable to control himself.

If Todd is so mentally ill and sees people who are not there and you along with his parents are aware of this, and everyone has such good intentions, why the phuck is he allowed to go near children at these church functions and youth groups. If his parents are so concerned about his behavior they store him in the basement and take his computer away, why on earth would they allow him near kids, especially when he is so nuts, he sees people who are not there. There seems to be a disconnect. It bothers me that someone so clearly deranged is allowed to post videos of himself leading little martial art classes with pre-teens. I realize he does not have a school, but he has clearly established he is around kids almost at will. With everyone's good intentions and firm understanding of his mental problems, someone needs to step up and make sure he cant associate with kids... That has been my main complaint from day one.
6/29/11 4:39 PM
Mike Baker

finn09 - Trust me, it's not him. He just "posted" a picture of his brother. That's not his brother, his brother's name is Scott and his wife's name is Lisa. This guys name is Jeff. He's also not an alcoholic and has an excellent career and a great family. His parents are great people, but have a very mentally ill son.

I hope your right I sent a message to whoever the fuck it is and basically said. I dont know you, you attacked me, I wont take that shit sitting down, keep it up and Ill make your life hell. I honestly have been holding back a little because I dont know if its Todd or not. Im just gonna block the fucker and be done with it. Not because he wins because Im afraid if shit keeps going down I have a plan to set " Todd " up for failure pretty badly.
6/29/11 5:01 PM
Mike Baker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZe059TMRw
6/29/11 11:54 PM
finn09

Mike Baker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZe059TMRw

Mike, did you hear the audio? That noise is so you can't hear him talking right? I am certain that he's not the one doing this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.