UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

6/29/11 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
finn09
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike Baker - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woZe059TMRw

Mike, did you hear the audio? That noise is so you can't hear him talking right? I am certain that he's not the one doing this.
6/30/11 12:17 AM
finn09

Keith Hackneys Mullet - http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=15994493&site_id=1

I would totally buy that from Todd, sounds exactly like something he would do. He's done a lot of things that have parallels to that in other parts of his life. I'm not saying that just because he has "problems" does he get a free pass for his actions. I'm not sure that he truly does work with kids as he says. If there are pictures of him working with these kids I'd like to see them or if there is any actual proof. I believe that he thinks he works with kids but I don't believe that his family would let him. Todd has made his own bed, but I just think it's sad when people bring his parents up by name in a public forum. People like Todd fall through the cracks in our system. He needs help but there isn't a place for someone like him. I'm not sure if you have kids but trust me, the concept of not being there for them when they are in his condition isn't possible.

He's done bad stuff, he has no right reproducing, very little of what he says is true, he has no intent of following up on all of the things he says he's going to do. I think people get all worked up by him or about him but he's harmless. He never beat up his father as he claims, he's never met any of the "legends" he proclaims but his mind convinces him that all these things are true.
6/30/11 12:24 AM
finn09

jcblass - 
finn09 - Trust me, it's not him. He just "posted" a picture of his brother. That's not his brother, his brother's name is Scott and his wife's name is Lisa. This guys name is Jeff. He's also not an alcoholic and has an excellent career and a great family. His parents are great people, but have a very mentally ill son.

Whoever it is, and while I don't doubt he created that account I don't believe he's had access to a computer for a while. I believe his parents removed it. Whoever requested your wife be his friend is doing it to screw with you.

Todd's got a lot of problems, things that he can't control and doesn't understand. He thinks people are in his presence that aren't. Spelling and grammar is a key indicator of brain function being limited. Look, initially I thought he was just a little nuts but in having conversations with his family he's got real problems. I think it's shitty someone got into his account and is doing this. He's got major problems and just needs to be ignored. I know it can piss people off but he's unable to control himself.

If Todd is so mentally ill and sees people who are not there and you along with his parents are aware of this, and everyone has such good intentions, why the phuck is he allowed to go near children at these church functions and youth groups. If his parents are so concerned about his behavior they store him in the basement and take his computer away, why on earth would they allow him near kids, especially when he is so nuts, he sees people who are not there. There seems to be a disconnect. It bothers me that someone so clearly deranged is allowed to post videos of himself leading little martial art classes with pre-teens. I realize he does not have a school, but he has clearly established he is around kids almost at will. With everyone's good intentions and firm understanding of his mental problems, someone needs to step up and make sure he cant associate with kids... That has been my main complaint from day one.

I should have clarified, if he indeed has worked with kids I doubt it's been in the last couple of years.

6/30/11 12:45 AM
Mike Baker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYcYYXCggtg
6/30/11 12:47 AM
jcblass

Umm, he has worked with kids in the last few MONTHS!
6/30/11 12:49 AM
Mike Baker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG8N1sVYOuI
6/30/11 4:39 PM
Schmolywar

Dudes, find out if it really is Todd.

Have him make a new video, this time one thats audible and not scrambled like the last one.
7/2/11 1:07 AM
VARIOUS

7/2/11 3:23 PM
Mike Baker

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Todd-Keuneke-is-a-Fraud/228872187128168?sk=wall
7/10/11 1:52 PM
MentaL
526 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ That FB.
7/10/11 5:58 PM
Mike Baker

THIS IS HILARIOUS.
7/10/11 6:11 PM
eskimojoe

Hahaha, he threatened to sue me today...

Wasp Jkd
you made that page i know it
your going down hard bro

i know you made this site
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Todd-Keuneke-is-a-Fraud/228872187128168
i am sueing you for it

Joe
Hahahaha, sweet, bring it on

Wasp Jkd
you will have nothing after
ONLY ON THE STREETS
I FIGHT
IM A MAN NOT A BOY

your scared to fight like a man on streets

Joe
You can't photoshop your way into being a good fighter.

Wasp Jkd
i never lost before bro

Joe
You've also probably never fought before lol

Wasp Jkd
COME ANYTIME BRO
I KNOW YOU WONT THOUGH
CRININAL HARASSMENT
DEFACEMENT OF CHARACTER
LOSS OF WAGES
YOU ARE FACING THOSE IN COURT

Joe
lol cool story bro

Wasp Jkd
YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL FOR UP TO 2 YEARS BRO
I HIRED A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR HES TRACKING YOUR IP RIGHT NOW

Joe
you couldn't afford to change your panties, let alone court costs or a PI

Wasp Jkd
I WORK 70 HOURS A WEEK BRO
I CAN AFFORD ANYTHING I WANT
7/10/11 6:28 PM
Mike Baker

Dude is fucking retarded if he thinks he is sueing anybody. I told him he cant sue me for calling him a fraud or a douche. He is false advertising anyway 144 hours of training doesnt certify you as an instructor who trained under Bruce Lees original students.
7/13/11 9:36 PM
Mike Baker

Child molester IMHO
7/14/11 12:17 AM
VARIOUS

THIS: "THIS IS PROVE I WORK AT CAMP POTAWATAMI"
7/14/11 8:24 AM
Mike Baker

Edited: 07/14/11 8:28 AM
Its enough proof to me that he likes teenagers. Probably because he can bullshit them and play up the whole Im a good christian guy with morals act and shit. Im very surprised this fucker has not been arrested for statutory rape.
7/26/11 12:58 AM
GKilgore

Here is the thing....I was told by a cpl people more than a year ago, to just let it go. One of those people wasnone other than UFC Sean Sherk, if u guys know your todd history, u understand. I let myself get very worked up over this Nutcase. Ihad him sign a fight contract at Hooters. I even went to his "Street", which is very nice i must add. lol. Everyone that has ever talked to me about Todd, I have told them to just delete him and do not respond. He may even really blow up and call u some foul shit, LET IT GO. I do believe he gets trolled alot, who wouldnt wanna mastermind some like this. I think I even was manipulated by someone other than Todd.
Todd needs help...he did come to my gym and apoligize. My wife and I watched a very somber, slow and very mellow man talk nonsense. It was very odd to say the least. I can't comment on his threat level, he may be a legit danger to children or his parents, i dunno.
So like I told Matt, let it go. If anything report his comments and forward them to anyone that u may think actually employs him. He did make mention of emails sent to Camp Potawatami when I visited Him lol. I know that email addy came directly from this forum. Get him that way guys, but dont respond a word...except maybe FAGFAGFAGFAG like i sometimes do...but he knows thats all i will say...like getting the last word!
7/27/11 2:53 PM
Fyuk Yu

Lol i did this a long time ago, i believe even before this thread was started. I also posted links to support the evidence. Holy shit i almost totally forgot about this thread. Still fucking EPIC!!! I just bombarded his FB with messages again. Anyone else care to join?? I love getting a rise out of this douche, every time ive bombarded him with messages he usually has rage fits within a day or so so lets keep er up, im bored and want more entertainment.
http://www.facebook.com/WASPMMA

VARIOUS -  This site to contact Camp Potawotomi and let them know about Todd (who is not listed in the schedule of classes btw)

Link: <a href="http://www.fwymca.org/local_potawotami.htm">Camp Potawotami - YMCA of Greater Fort Wayne</a><br type="_moz" />

7/27/11 3:32 PM
Fyuk Yu

lol @ this pic on his FB page. Someone needs to romoshop this!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=221887441183215&set=a.221886704516622.52551.100000858830031&type=1&theater
7/27/11 3:39 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7/27/11 3:42 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ouch fyuk, you really dropped the bomb on his picture comments, haha
7/27/11 3:46 PM
Chimonos Revenge

Man he looks like the creeper no one wants in their photos in all those pictures
7/27/11 4:34 PM
Fyuk Yu

Yep yep. Trollin aint easy :)
Chimonos Revenge - Ouch fyuk, you really dropped the bomb on his picture comments, haha

7/27/11 5:40 PM
Matt_Evans

Fyuk Yu - lol @ this pic on his FB page. Someone needs to romoshop this!!
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=221887441183215&set=a.221886704516622.52551.100000858830031&type=1&theater
Already looks pretty romo to me! Phone Post
7/27/11 6:17 PM
jjj2121

Seriously you can't make that pic any worse...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.