UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

11/19/12 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dbulletproof
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VARIOUS - 
Dbulletproof - A blue NEEDS to put this up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXn8WKpYaA

Holy shit.

While funny, it really comes off as a moment where Carlin was struggling for material.

Thanks for putting the video up.

With regards to your comment, that's an interesting point of view. Would you care to explain what brought you to that conclusion?
11/26/12 1:04 AM
VARIOUS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah,  my flow chart to that

1. He usually had much more intricate bits

2. It seems like it was just too easy a mark to single out

3. What works here is the energy he puts into it over the content. What is funny (at least to me) is the act of someone going off about names (which is still kinda funny)

12/25/12 8:59 AM
KSM2112

1_less_name -  This name sounds familiar is this guy from Indiana by chance? Phone Post

Yep. From Fort Wayne.
12/25/12 9:02 AM
KSM2112

Merry Christmas everybody! There are now 40lbs less of me than a year ago. (Shooting for at least another 20)

Anybody know what's up with this? Wondering if it's true, or if Todd was the Yelper who reported it closed.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wetoskey-academy-of-martial-arts-waterloo
12/25/12 9:43 AM
DeuceDroppin

1_less_name -
KSM2112 -
1_less_name -  This name sounds familiar is this guy from Indiana by chance? Phone Post

Yep. From Fort Wayne.
Hmmmm..... Trying to figure out how I know the name or know him...?

Did his wife or girlfriend get caught fucking some farm animals a couple years ago? Phone Post
Not that we know of yet. You are thinking of the horse fucker Missy Lang, who is the wife of another fake fighter Dave Lang. Phone Post
12/25/12 10:54 AM
spliff
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/25/12 10:55 AM

amazing

12/27/12 8:47 AM
KSM2112

1_less_name - 
DeuceDroppin -
1_less_name -
KSM2112 -

Yep. From Fort Wayne.

Did his wife or girlfriend get caught fucking some farm animals a couple years ago? Phone Post
Not that we know of yet. You are thinking of the horse fucker Missy Lang, who is the wife of another fake fighter Dave Lang. Phone Post
I think you may be right.

But I'm still trying to figure out why this name is so familiar.

I'm thinking maybe? he is the guy that started shit with a fellow student years ago in central Indiana and got his ass handed to him in quick fashion. (he was a black belt in Aibudo) Phone Post

I don't think that's him, since Todd (to the best of my knowledge) has never actually showed up to a fight. He's the guy that hosted a Sean Shirk seminar and never paid him.
12/27/12 9:31 AM
Porkchop

VARIOUS - 
Dbulletproof - A blue NEEDS to put this up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohXn8WKpYaA

Holy shit.

While funny, it really comes off as a moment where Carlin was struggling for material.

I don't think he was struggling for material. All of his stuff was similar to this bit. He didn't craft many "jokes". It was usually rant comedy.
12/27/12 9:33 AM
Porkchop

this guy is still making videos? I thought the UG mob chased this lowlife off the internet already...
12/27/12 2:19 PM
OkStateGrappla
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin -
1_less_name -
KSM2112 -

Yep. From Fort Wayne.

Seriously?! Could you possibly post that thread? I must've stopped reading it before that part and can't remember the thread title. Phone Post
12/27/12 11:44 PM
VARIOUS

KSM2112 - Merry Christmas everybody! There are now 40lbs less of me than a year ago. (Shooting for at least another 20)

Anybody know what's up with this? Wondering if it's true, or if Todd was the Yelper who reported it closed.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/wetoskey-academy-of-martial-arts-waterloo

Still going as far as I know. Keith had Inosanto in town for a seminar in September. Will mention that to him when I see him Sunday.

12/28/12 1:24 AM
DeuceDroppin

OkStateGrappla -
DeuceDroppin -
1_less_name -
KSM2112 -

Yep. From Fort Wayne.

Seriously?! Could you possibly post that thread? I must've stopped reading it before that part and can't remember the thread title. Phone Post
I'm not sure how to link it from my phone, but the title is: "Possible fake black belt". Let me know if you find it. Phone Post
12/28/12 1:25 AM
DeuceDroppin

And randomly...do you live in Oklahoma? I'm heading to Ardmore tomorrow! Phone Post
12/28/12 4:27 AM
OkStateGrappla
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DeuceDroppin - And randomly...do you live in Oklahoma? I'm heading to Ardmore tomorrow! Phone Post
Yep, I live Tulsa, went to school in Stillwater tho Phone Post
1/12/13 1:07 AM
VARIOUS

I spoke to Wetoskey a few weeks ago. His school is very much OPEN.  He changed the info on YELP as well.  Keuneke still a complete waste.

1/12/13 2:07 AM
jcblass

This guy is totally nuts!
1/12/13 3:13 PM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
2/5/13 9:54 PM
Sugarfoot
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seriously, WTF are you trying to get us to watch? Phone Post
3/12/13 3:01 AM
Dbulletproof
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is he still a giant douche?
4/3/13 8:42 AM
DeuceDroppin

Chael is the next LHW champ - BREAKING NEWS!

Toddler is no longer a martial artist, he is now a MALE STRIPPER and he has a totally new look, says he works at shangri la in fort wayne stripping.

His new FB name is Todd Dancer! HAHAHAHH you guys gotta check this out! And he says he is born in 1986 on there!

https://www.facebook.com/todd.dancer.94?fref=ts
From his new FB:

"Got a photoshoot in muncie indiana ONCE AGAIN I GOTTA DO NUDES LOL does any of these photographers not wanna see me naked" Phone Post
4/3/13 8:44 AM
Dbulletproof

He wilds each it?
1/25/14 9:23 PM
jcblass

I am betting the body attachment is probably an ankle bracelet he took off
1/25/14 10:16 PM
KSM2112

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7617700_body-attachment-warrant-indiana.html

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.