UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Todd Keuneke thread.....?

3/29/11 4:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VARIOUS
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OK beast voice ever at 2:35. Loving the terrible pauses as well.  Lol@162.5 hrs.  Man the pauses make the vid so much better. Typing as I listen and just sharted at Jhoon Rhee reference.  Wow the voice went Stephen Hawkings. "Lawst but nawt least"  hahahah. CHAWNCES!!!  Man this vid hurts my mortal soul yet tears are flowing out of my eyes. MASSERY!
3/29/11 4:53 PM
Schmolywar

Paul Bax Unfortunately BLF will have issue with u using lees name in logo.
4 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i dont use bruce lees name i just put bruce lee's jkd and the blf can suck my dick
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke fact is the blf is a joke and just tries to make money off a skinny guy named bruce lee im not a bruce lee fan nor have ever been..he isnt by far the best martial artist guys like bruce lee and ted wong were just skinny little people that would get smashed by my thug friends that out weighed them and were real streetfighters bruce lee to me isnt a role model he had a horrible temper he was a prick from what ive heard and a ego maniac and his kids lets face it brandon was no fighter nor good at jkd and his daughter shannon is fat and out of shape
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke there are too many bruce lee nuthuggers and most of them are jkd guys that have his posters and movies and think they are bruce lee i dont know anyone that wants to weigh 135 lbs think they are tough cause of some fake moives......maybe a b...
See More
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i dont hate the jkd guys but most if not all of them would be doing tae kwon do if bruce lee did lets be honest
3 hours ago · Like

Paul Bax Since I have seen people sued before from using Lee's name, i thought I would give you a heads up. If you think so poorely of Bruce Lee and his art and students, maybe it would be wise to drop any association of him whatsoever. Can you post that JKD Backyard Gang video again? That was my favorite.
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i might beable too i dont think poorly of jkd as a streetifghting art i think poorly of the creator that writes bs books about relationships being nice and calm when you should know bruce lee was a hot tempered cocky 135lb man that would of gotten smashed nowadays......
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke its all cause he is dead that everyone says he is the best ever i seen better martial artist doing sport karate like wushu then bruce lee i would say that jet li and donnie yen are alot better then bruce was
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke make sure you tell all those tuff guys on your website where are they ive been waiting for someone to challenge me in person i guess ill have to go back to challenged guys that they schools and my ex sifu can say how to fear me even more gotta love it i think im known in jkd almost as well as those that try to become rich off some art lol
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke and i think somone on your site larsson the online tommy carruthers student said i said something about ted wong i didnt but who cares cause i didnt know the man personally and i dont think much of him and his passing didnt do anything to me cause why should it cause he trained with bruce lee common then im fake to write some blog at how sad i am that ted wong died i mean for some reason we put other peoples death in are back minds but cause some trained with bruce lee we should be sad will guess what im not sad at all all this guys that say they are .....are funny cause they probably never met the man those that did i respect their feelings but, my honest opinion is ted wongs jkd is kickboxing only just like the biggest asshole in jkd tommy carruthers they say there is not trapping in jkd huh why would bruce lee write the tao and say HIA is the range to be at as soon as possible but, ted and tommy are the jkd gods now or were
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke shannon lee common she isnt anything of what her father was she doesnt workout thats apparent she doesnt do jkd and hasnt for many many years........but she can say she is the authority on jkd cause he dad did martial arts huh well im not going to let me daughter when she gets older and i die take over my school if she is overweight and doesnt even practice my art period
2 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke if shannon cant come here to raise money for kids and the blf cause some wanna be cagefighters are jealous of my skills and she listens to internet warriors then she is a joke as well
2 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke she can keep getting rich off her dead fathter im sure he is really proud of her suing everyone and his own damn bestfriends
2 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke and one more thing you can get the 70 calls i do everyday from wanna be cagefighters non stop ive called the cops numerous of times and they cant trace the calls cause they are spoofing numbers they even talked crap to the cops on the phone so i have every right to be pissed off period i dont know one person that trains as hard as me in jkd period. ive spent more money on jkd and seminars and all the books dvds that i could of had a great classic car collection.....
15 minutes ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i am very religious however god would want me to speak the truth and i am i sick of all the drama and sick of the calls and the backstabbing..
14 minutes ago · Like

Todd Keuneke like i said i want you to name one jkd guy that works with kids donates half his earnings to churches and doesnt drink do drugs or anything
14 minutes ago · Like

Todd Keuneke there are alot more jkd guys out there doing drugs partying making money certifying people that dont have the skills nor the tools to teach and im not trying to get rich off of teaching in fact you wanna know how much i charge for a class 3 dollars a class and half of that goes to the church that means i make 1.50 teaching name one jkd guy besides tim tackett bob bremer and the wng that does that none thats who
3/29/11 8:09 PM
Ocean6

What's his number again?
3/29/11 9:20 PM
VARIOUS

Edited: 03/29/11 9:25 PM
 From the old thread he wrote:
MAN I ALWAYS KNEW WHITE TRAILER TRASH EX WWF FANS TURNED BAD ASS CAGEFIGHTERS WERE GAY BUT YOU GUYS NOW HAVE GIVEN ME MY PROOF ITS HILLIARIOUS SOME OF US MAKE REAL MONEY TEACHING REAL MARTIAL ARTS AND HAVE COLLEGE DEGREES OTHERS LIKE YOU HAVE DREAMS OF BEING IN THE UFC WHILE YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIENDS AND BOYFRIENDS WONDER HOW THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THE 3 BABIES DIAPERS....AND YOU GUYS REPLAY BUT BABY BOY IM GOING TO BE A UFC CHAMPION AND ME AND OTHERS THAT HAVE JOBS AND ARENT ON FOODSTAMPS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES PAYING TAXES TO FEED YOUR BASTARD KIDS........LIKE I SAID MANY TIMES NOONE EVER HAS BEATEN ME NOR EVER CAME TO HERE I TEACH SO ONCE AGAIN HERE IS MY INFO AND DAMN I KNOW IM SOO SEXY I WOULD WANT TO LOOK AT MYSELF TOO ALL DAY LONG
TODD KEUNEKE
12811 CAVENDISH COURT
FORT WAYNE INDIANA
(260) 637 1305 

3/29/11 9:27 PM
VARIOUS

Hey KSM2112:

3/29/11 9:42 PM
Lord Kancho
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Schmolywar - Paul Bax Unfortunately BLF will have issue with u using lees name in logo.
4 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i dont use bruce lees name i just put bruce lee's jkd and the blf can suck my dick
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke fact is the blf is a joke and just tries to make money off a skinny guy named bruce lee im not a bruce lee fan nor have ever been..he isnt by far the best martial artist guys like bruce lee and ted wong were just skinny little people that would get smashed by my thug friends that out weighed them and were real streetfighters bruce lee to me isnt a role model he had a horrible temper he was a prick from what ive heard and a ego maniac and his kids lets face it brandon was no fighter nor good at jkd and his daughter shannon is fat and out of shape
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke there are too many bruce lee nuthuggers and most of them are jkd guys that have his posters and movies and think they are bruce lee i dont know anyone that wants to weigh 135 lbs think they are tough cause of some fake moives......maybe a b...
See More
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i dont hate the jkd guys but most if not all of them would be doing tae kwon do if bruce lee did lets be honest
3 hours ago · Like

Paul Bax Since I have seen people sued before from using Lee's name, i thought I would give you a heads up. If you think so poorely of Bruce Lee and his art and students, maybe it would be wise to drop any association of him whatsoever. Can you post that JKD Backyard Gang video again? That was my favorite.
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i might beable too i dont think poorly of jkd as a streetifghting art i think poorly of the creator that writes bs books about relationships being nice and calm when you should know bruce lee was a hot tempered cocky 135lb man that would of gotten smashed nowadays......
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke its all cause he is dead that everyone says he is the best ever i seen better martial artist doing sport karate like wushu then bruce lee i would say that jet li and donnie yen are alot better then bruce was
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke make sure you tell all those tuff guys on your website where are they ive been waiting for someone to challenge me in person i guess ill have to go back to challenged guys that they schools and my ex sifu can say how to fear me even more gotta love it i think im known in jkd almost as well as those that try to become rich off some art lol
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke and i think somone on your site larsson the online tommy carruthers student said i said something about ted wong i didnt but who cares cause i didnt know the man personally and i dont think much of him and his passing didnt do anything to me cause why should it cause he trained with bruce lee common then im fake to write some blog at how sad i am that ted wong died i mean for some reason we put other peoples death in are back minds but cause some trained with bruce lee we should be sad will guess what im not sad at all all this guys that say they are .....are funny cause they probably never met the man those that did i respect their feelings but, my honest opinion is ted wongs jkd is kickboxing only just like the biggest asshole in jkd tommy carruthers they say there is not trapping in jkd huh why would bruce lee write the tao and say HIA is the range to be at as soon as possible but, ted and tommy are the jkd gods now or were
3 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke shannon lee common she isnt anything of what her father was she doesnt workout thats apparent she doesnt do jkd and hasnt for many many years........but she can say she is the authority on jkd cause he dad did martial arts huh well im not going to let me daughter when she gets older and i die take over my school if she is overweight and doesnt even practice my art period
2 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke if shannon cant come here to raise money for kids and the blf cause some wanna be cagefighters are jealous of my skills and she listens to internet warriors then she is a joke as well
2 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke she can keep getting rich off her dead fathter im sure he is really proud of her suing everyone and his own damn bestfriends
2 hours ago · Like

Todd Keuneke and one more thing you can get the 70 calls i do everyday from wanna be cagefighters non stop ive called the cops numerous of times and they cant trace the calls cause they are spoofing numbers they even talked crap to the cops on the phone so i have every right to be pissed off period i dont know one person that trains as hard as me in jkd period. ive spent more money on jkd and seminars and all the books dvds that i could of had a great classic car collection.....
15 minutes ago · Like

Todd Keuneke i am very religious however god would want me to speak the truth and i am i sick of all the drama and sick of the calls and the backstabbing..
14 minutes ago · Like

Todd Keuneke like i said i want you to name one jkd guy that works with kids donates half his earnings to churches and doesnt drink do drugs or anything
14 minutes ago · Like

Todd Keuneke there are alot more jkd guys out there doing drugs partying making money certifying people that dont have the skills nor the tools to teach and im not trying to get rich off of teaching in fact you wanna know how much i charge for a class 3 dollars a class and half of that goes to the church that means i make 1.50 teaching name one jkd guy besides tim tackett bob bremer and the wng that does that none thats who

crazy bastard makes some good points.
3/29/11 10:09 PM
KSM2112

The crazy bastard was obsessed with Bruce Lee a couple of weeks ago.
3/29/11 10:20 PM
VARIOUS

KSM2112 - The crazy bastard was obsessed with Bruce Lee a couple of weeks ago.

No way

3/29/11 11:50 PM
KSM2112

Yup...looks like we caught him in another cawntradiction.
3/30/11 1:27 AM
VARIOUS

Schmolywar - Paul Bax Unfortunately BLF will have issue with u using lees name in logo.
4 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

See More
3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

3 hours ago · Like

2 hours ago · Like

2 hours ago · Like

2 hours ago · Like

15 minutes ago · Like

14 minutes ago · Like

14 minutes ago · Like

Where is this posted at?
3/30/11 1:28 AM
VARIOUS

Wow even more off the deep end

jKDTODD: bruce lee is the biggest joke in martial arts he was a skinny prick that only weighed 135lbs he couldnt beat up my 12 year old students
3/30/11 5:41 AM
OkStateGrappla
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol check out the female an masculinity comparisons:

http://www.thatsmyface.com/component/option,com_faceviewer/fuid,0/id,56029/lang,en/rsource,addthis/task,view_job/
3/30/11 8:26 AM
DueceDroppin

TTT Phone Post
3/30/11 8:41 AM
KSM2112

Oh yeah, his images on That's My Face are creepy. I mean, more creepy than usual. Yet great for a few lulz.
3/30/11 8:48 AM
KSM2112

Edited: 03/30/11 9:53 AM
tikmovado - He has to be the biggest fucking douche bag I have ever read about. How the fuck is he not locked up?

His mother and father are fucked in the head for letting him keep this shit up.

I think we've all wondered that same thing. I mean, sheesh, that thing where he posted The OP's number 40 times in a row and said it was him, definitely proves the dude is mental. Don't people usuall get arrested for lying to the police?

Though the pitch of his voice is easily within my vocal range, I just can't quite nail it, which is probably a good thing, as I would too tempted to call the FWPD and tell them "You need to arrest me for false reporting, but just come here a try it and see if I don't kick all of your peach-skinned asses".

I'm sure that would be illegal, but damned tempting. I think it would be the first case of somebody providing an illegal public service! 
3/30/11 10:34 AM
Schmolywar

The long quotes above were taken from his FB. He took it down fast though!!
3/31/11 12:08 AM
KSM2112

I think she's trying to see things from Todd's point of view.

3/31/11 11:47 AM
Sugarfoot
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, new video from Todd, hot off the presses...nice pic btw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC4AHhYH8T0
3/31/11 5:32 PM
VARIOUS

Vid gone already
3/31/11 7:52 PM
KSM2112

Not sure how long this one will stay up. (It;s just a re-edit of one of his -ahem- *classics*), but, I did find it amusing a couple of the videos You Tube suggested at the end.

And of course the ninja mask is always hilarious, but even more so considering some of the footage I shot yesterday for the Action Figure commercial (should be up this weekend).

Even through the headgear, it seems like she has a look of "Somebody please get me the duck out of here!"

3/31/11 8:48 PM
KSM2112

More than a little disturbing how much of this applies to Todd

Recognizing Fraud in the Martial Arts

4/1/11 9:38 AM
Sugarfoot
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"jKDTODD: bruce lee is the biggest joke in martial arts he was a skinny prick that only weighed 135lbs he couldnt beat up my 12 year old students"

Did you know that your youtube account it named "TheLeesWay" Todd?

JKDTODD: UH WELL YEH THATS WHAT I CALL MY 135LB GIRLFRIEND WHILE IM POUNDING HER IN THE ASS. I JUST CALL HER LEE OR BRUCE WHICHER BRO. OH WAIT, I MEANT TO SAY MAT WHILE POUNDING HER IN THE MAT.
4/1/11 9:43 AM
Sugarfoot

Now Todd is saying the Todd Keuneke: Exposed Again video was made by his son!

ITS MY GAY HOMO SON LOL LOL? HE WILL BURN IN HELL ANYWAYS

TheLeesway 10 hours ago

Heres the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az-FXweOD5w
4/1/11 2:03 PM
Schmolywar

Finally he comes out with his biography: THE MAN BEHIND THE MASK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQTkuqUnvMQ

Brilliant.
4/1/11 9:23 PM
Schmolywar

Todd Keuneke
SO I GOT AN INTERESTED CALL TODAY ABOUT THE VIDEO I HAVE OF TOMMY CARRUTHERS BASHING TIM TACKETT, BOB BREMER, DAN INOSANTO, JERRY POTEET AND OTHERS WANTING TO PAY ME A BIG SUM OF MONEY TO GIVE THEM THE VIDEO I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK I SHOULD DO????
5 hours ago · Like ·

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.