UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Bibby won't be the answer

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/4/11 9:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Enamoratu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck! Posted that video as I was typing! 

Looks like a three point shot to me! My memory is failing in my old age.
3/4/11 6:16 PM
Enamoratu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/04/11 6:17 PM
"Shaq didn't break backboards. He tore down the entire stanchion."

This is true. The way Shaq broke the support behind the backboard in New Jersey in a game that season was pretty awesome.

There must have been something about those Nets backboards though. Skinny Chris Morris shattered one  the same year.

Edited for clarity
3/6/11 3:47 PM
Floppy Divac
881 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In today's loss to the Bulls Bibby was 0 for 1 with 2 rebounds 3 turnovers and 3 fouls.  :)
3/8/11 9:24 AM
305-onpoint
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/11 9:26 AM
MadDog243 - You are correct on almost every count Floppy, but the Elie incident came a season after the Suns last finals appearance. Maybe you are thinking of the time Greg Anthony's bitchass threw a faggoty punch at the back of Kevin Johnson's head. that did happen in the 92-93 season.

305 is confused because he just picked up basketball this season and someone told him that fat guy on TNT used to play basketball, and more specifically used to play for the Suns a long time ago. If I were him, I would be so embarrassed about that pathetically ineffective and all together absurd analogy that I would probably change my screen name. Shouldnt be hard, niners gonna nine. If you want to know how I felt about Philly TRADING Barkley to the Suns, 305...it worked out great. One of the best (and grossly underrated) finals series during an amazing era of basketball. Jordan literally had to put the Bulls on his back to beat the Suns, Im pretty sure he averaged about 40 a game in that series.

Now if he had mentioned Barkley joining the Rockets, then he wouldve been on to something. But I doubt he was able to wikipedia enough info before he crafted that brilliant insult. And it wouldnt have been applicable to my team, except to say we got an alien and some dude who threw a towel at Danny Ainge. Im pretty sure that same Will Smith lookin mother fucker came back to haunt the Suns somehow...
Your in denial Sad Puppy.

The trade was an epic failure for the Suns, as it did not payoff with a championship. Period!

We have Rony Seikaly available for trade. Maybe Steve Kerr, Lance "Shoots" Blanks or whoever is running that sorry ass excuse of a sports team will consider a first round pick .

Barkley should've fouled Jordan and not been such a friend. If you're a true Suns fan, you should know what I'm talking about. 

Barkley turned his back on the Suns over being MJ's friend. What a loser!!

4/14/11 9:19 PM
305-onpoint
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

305-onpoint - 
MadDog243 - You are correct on almost every count Floppy, but the Elie incident came a season after the Suns last finals appearance. Maybe you are thinking of the time Greg Anthony's bitchass threw a faggoty punch at the back of Kevin Johnson's head. that did happen in the 92-93 season.

305 is confused because he just picked up basketball this season and someone told him that fat guy on TNT used to play basketball, and more specifically used to play for the Suns a long time ago. If I were him, I would be so embarrassed about that pathetically ineffective and all together absurd analogy that I would probably change my screen name. Shouldnt be hard, niners gonna nine. If you want to know how I felt about Philly TRADING Barkley to the Suns, 305...it worked out great. One of the best (and grossly underrated) finals series during an amazing era of basketball. Jordan literally had to put the Bulls on his back to beat the Suns, Im pretty sure he averaged about 40 a game in that series.

Now if he had mentioned Barkley joining the Rockets, then he wouldve been on to something. But I doubt he was able to wikipedia enough info before he crafted that brilliant insult. And it wouldnt have been applicable to my team, except to say we got an alien and some dude who threw a towel at Danny Ainge. Im pretty sure that same Will Smith lookin mother fucker came back to haunt the Suns somehow...
Your in denial Sad Puppy.

The trade was an epic failure for the Suns, as it did not payoff with a championship. Period!

We have Rony Seikaly available for trade. Maybe Steve Kerr, Lance "Shoots" Blanks or whoever is running that sorry ass excuse of a sports team will consider a first round pick .

Barkley should've fouled Jordan and not been such a friend. If you're a true Suns fan, you should know what I'm talking about. 

Barkley turned his back on the Suns over being MJ's friend. What a loser!!

In for response.
4/20/11 3:01 PM
MadDog243
334 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ this guy telling anyone what makes a "true" fan.

Cant wait till the heat get bounced so we dont have to tolerate your lame bullshit anymore. Then you can latch onto whatever sports franchise is the new flavor of the month.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.