UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Napao MMA return Reality Fighting Sept. 24

3/2/11 6:33 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

Sherdog.com confirmed Wednesday morning that Gabriel Gonzaga is targeting a Sept. 24 return date for the Connecticut-based promotion against Reality Fighting heavyweight king Parker Porter. While no bout agreements have been signed, a source close to the bout informed Sherdog.com that there is significant interest on both sides, and that the championship contest will likely be put together. The to-be-named Reality Fighting event will go down at the Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.

Currently the Reality Fighting heavyweight champion, the twice-beaten Porter last fought Feb. 27, punching out Mike Dexter in 96 seconds.

Read entire article...

3/2/11 6:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
goonskwad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Septmeber? really?
3/2/11 6:36 PM
newbloodmma
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well I guess we'll be looking forward to this.
3/2/11 6:50 PM
soldierdad5417

I want to see this dude win so bad. He's a well rounded fighter with a good personality. Could someone point out to me maybe what he's doing wrong (sorry about trying to start a conversation about the article on here, I'd thought I'd give it a try on here for once)?
3/2/11 6:53 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nice! Reality Fighting is where i had my first 2 pro fights!
3/2/11 6:58 PM
goonskwad

Big homie's only loses are to Werdum, Randy, JDS, Carwin and Schaub, all of which he lost by Ko (besides Schaub).

He's a great fighter, i think he kinda got shot into stardom when he Crocop'd Crocop, which caused a big step up in competition a little too soon in his career, he's been fed beasts ever since that fight.

Gabe's gonna do well the rest of his career and i fully expect to see him back in the UFC where he belongs
3/2/11 6:59 PM
Fake Rassler

LOL Parker Porter sounds like a job description, is that correct?
3/2/11 7:03 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought he was retiring to focus on BJJ...I hope he doesn't have to do this to make money, fighting when your heart isn't in it anymore is dangerous.
3/2/11 7:03 PM
Mark_Daniels
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boston Herald, Staff Writer
Yeah they announced this Saturday night at Mohegan Sun after Parker Porter won the heavyweight title.

It's cool that Gonzaga will fight on the local scene around here, too bad I/everyone has to wait till September.
3/2/11 7:23 PM
epwar
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kanodogg - Wait WTF September???? Why is this being booked so far out.

He needs time to shave.
3/2/11 7:24 PM
Peckerwood

Major LMAO @ Sept 24th. Like anyone cares that far out and as if that exact fight will stay entact..
3/2/11 11:22 PM
Gingerman

if that fight goes down, gabe is gonna clean the floor wth parker porter. and parker poter soundsmore like a name stan lee would make up for one of his marvel character.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.