UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Help with advice on solo marketing please

3/3/11 8:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HaMMerHouseFAN
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a solo practice and am basically just taking criminal appointments right now. There is a college town about 20 minutes south of me, and I would like to try and get business in the way of OVI and drug possession cases from them. I don't really know anyone who goes there and was wondering what would be the best way to advertise and try and become "the attorney" that all the students think of calling? There is a student newspaper and I could advertise in there. Would be worth to advertise in the student paper? Any other ideas on marketing myself to the students?

Thanks
3/4/11 12:50 PM
ceiling_cat
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Social networks.

Get into that colleges facebook network and just start friending every single one of those fuckers. have a twitter where you talk about how oppressive drug and dwi laws are, maybe throw in some gay marriage, eventually you can have people be fans of your law office. Another good step would be to hire a cute coed as your assistant. Your lawyer friends will want to visit more and If you choose wisely shell be able to plug you into all her fuck up friends. Just don't expect her to get much done. My old boss did that stuff in a college town and it was s solid 6 figure business.
3/4/11 3:11 PM
HaMMerHouseFAN
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hmm...I'm not on facebook personally but I could make a page for my law office. I have a website being done right now. Maybe I can just list some stuff that is on my website on my facebook page and mix in some drug and OVI stuff on the facebook page like you said and just start friending everyone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.