UnderGround Forums

LegalGround >> Was stripper, now prosecutor. What could go wrong?

3/4/11 12:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ceiling_cat
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My girlfriend just got hired as a misdemeanor ADA, but she used to be a stripper in the county just south of this one. She's almost guaranteed to see some "former clients" and she's a little worried about what might happen.

How would you handle it if your client told you that the prosecutor used to give him lap dances?
3/4/11 5:54 PM
jbapk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ask how her tits looked
3/5/11 1:08 AM
Shaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jbapk - I ask how her tits looked

+1
3/10/11 3:44 AM
KenTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worrying about what might potentially happen isn't worth it, imo. If they recognize her there's really nothing I can think of that she needs to worry about. Sounds more like she might be embarrassed about the situation more than it having an actual effect on anything. Just reassure her that she's a good attorney.

You owe us pics, btw. 

3/11/11 12:36 PM
ceiling_cat
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, this is cock tease thread. I can't post pics of my stripper/ADA girlfriend for many reasons that I'm sure you understand. I did tell her that shes probably overreacting though.
3/16/11 1:08 AM
KenTheWalrus
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As long as she passed character and fitness, I don't see how anything can go "wrong."

If a "former client" is the defendant, her past won't come in. If the runs into a "former client" as a juror down the road, it could cause a problem, but really there isn't much to it.

Besides, they may not even know who she is since she was semi/naked before and in business attire now. Not to sound crude, but not many guys go to a gentleman's club to look into a dancer's eyes.

3/17/11 4:35 PM
aboveandbeyond
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She will have to deal with out of court gossip, but there is no way that could ever be used against her in court. I guess it would be embarrassing to approach the bench and explain you know so and so from working at The Boobie Trap, but I would just play it up -- have fun with it.

She actually gives credit to the strippers who are only working to pay for the JD, MD, etc.
4/5/11 12:50 PM
Steve72
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Possible names for law school themed strip clubs:

Judge's Chambers

Breast Evidence

Judicial Disrobes

Bar XXXam

Playing Juris Doctor

Law Revue

Springing Executory Interest
4/5/11 1:02 PM
ceiling_cat

Lol you are my hero. She's gonna love that.
4/5/11 5:36 PM
KenTheWalrus

Steve72 is my hero.

Bar XXXam and Law Revue are my favorites.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.