UnderGround Forums

Colorado Underground >> MOVING TO CO IN EARLY JULY AND LOOKING FOR BJJ...

3/4/11 1:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jittaz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IM GOING TO BE LIVING IN THE CANNON CITY AREA, AND SO FAR MY SEARCHING HAS COME UP WITH ZERO RESULTS, DOES ANYOPNE KNOW OF A BJJ/GRAPPLING SCHOOL IN THE AREA OR ONE THATS NOT TO FAR AWAY??
3/4/11 5:56 PM
PoWdA101
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I did a quick search and other than a few karate places it looks like you are out of luck man. I would search around when you are down there, maybe a craigslist ad? that sucks man but canon city is not a big place. I even searched pueblo but did not find anything. To be honest, there HAS to be something in Pueblo. It would be just wrong if there isn't anything there, it is a decent size city. I would search more there as I am pretty sure I have heard of a couple of fighters out of pueblo at local fights. You might want to even try tracking down results from MMA fights in Denver/Colorado Springs and seeing if it shows where they fight out of. I know of a few good gyms here in Denver that are hard to find with google. 

Anyway, wish I knew of a place man but I dont. Good luck!
3/4/11 6:01 PM
jittaz

THANKS I FOUND THE KARATE CRAP TOO WHEN I SEARCHED AND IM WILLING TO TRAVEL BUT DENVER IS FAR FROM ME.....SUX MAN IM EXCITED TO MOVE BUT I NEEEEEED TO TRAIN
3/5/11 10:26 PM
PoWdA101
761 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/05/11 10:26 PM
 There are places in Colorado Springs, you don't have to go all the way to Denver, but if you do decide to come to Denver come check out where I train. 

www.milehighgraciejiujitsu.com

Good luck!

7/31/11 4:08 PM
OFFTHERADARMMA

altitude mma
rough house

in the springs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.