UnderGround Forums

MLBGround >> my keeper league team (13 teams)

3/7/11 9:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jerkie
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/35215/8 Pos Edit Batters Edit Opp Status % Started H/AB R HR RBI SB AVG C   J.P. Arencibia (Tor - C) C Util BN     11% -/- - - - - - 1B   Paul Konerko (CWS - 1B) 1B Util BN     88% -/- - - - - - 2B   Howie Kendrick (LAA - 1B,2B) 1B 2B Util BN     69% -/- - - - - - 3B   José Bautista (Tor - 3B,OF) 3B OF Util BN     97% -/- - - - - - SS   Hanley Ramírez (Fla - SS) SS Util BN     98% -/- - - - - - OF   Josh Hamilton (Tex - OF) OF Util BN     98% -/- - - - - - OF   Jayson Werth (Was - OF) OF Util BN     94% -/- - - - - - OF   Brett Gardner (NYY - OF) OF Util BN     78% -/- - - - - - Util   Carlos Peña (ChC - 1B) 1B Util BN     73% -/- - - - - - BN   Travis Snider (Tor - OF) OF Util BN     20% -/- - - - - - BN   Russell Martin (NYY - C) C Util BN     23% -/- - - - - - BN   Tsuyoshi Nishioka (Min - 2B,SS) 2B SS Util BN     22% -/- - - - - - BN   Raúl Ibañez (Phi - OF) OF Util BN     17% -/- - - - - - BN   --empty--                     DL
3/7/11 9:40 AM
Jerkie
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SOB

baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/35215/8
3/7/11 11:21 AM
Jerkie

TravenBJJ -  Is it safe to assume that you are a Toronto fan?

hahaha yea...but it just worked out that way when it came down to the pitching staff

i went to JP for the catcher because that was the last position i had to fill and figured i would take a chance on the rookie
3/7/11 11:22 AM
Jerkie

Synder, Cecil were just extra's for the bench...there wasnt much to pick at that point...unless you can advise on some hidden gems ;p
3/7/11 11:22 AM
Jerkie

TravenBJJ -  Is it safe to assume that you are a Toronto fan?

Jays only...not a Laughs fan lol
3/9/11 4:46 AM
adjust
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad to see some jays fans out there. wouldn't be surprised if they take division this year. yanks look deflated (would steal cano in a minute), tampa bay lost their a-list to the inability to generate more than 11k fans and red sox might be gettin a little bit old... and bald.

still love pedroia.
3/13/11 7:08 PM
Cryptic
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Could be worse you could be a Yankee or Red Sox fan...they're the worst.
3/13/11 7:54 PM
Jerkie

hahahaha

Jays Fan4Life ;p

i love what AA is doing with the team

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.