UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> just got back from AC

3/7/11 12:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrapplerHK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/07/11 1:03 PM

I think I should go on saturday nites from now on.....seems like lots of casual gamblers and drunk kids throwing away their money, vs. my usual free room sun-thurs when the tables always seem to have the usual grinders I always see there.....I won 400 in couple hrs with my best hand being JJ.....1-2nl, im utg, raised to 12 preflop and had 6 callers!!...flop 2 7 9 rainbow, and had the 2 players in front of me bet 12.....I raised to 50 and everyone folded......nice free pot........next hand checked with 9t suited BB.....6 limpers in.........flopped 99t......i checked, around to button bets 12, small blind calls, I raise to 25, they both call......turn 5s........small blind check, I CHECK with the full house hoping someone catches a hand(smart?), BB checks......River J.......small blind bets 50....I raise to 150......button folds.......SB goes all in another 150 on top.......I call with full house....he hits straight on river J.....I win money and go home shortly after....instead of getting drunk and blowing it all lolllll
3/7/11 7:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VectorWega
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I normally win money when I run like a GOD too.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.