UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> SAMBO: GRIP – TO – SUB

3/8/11 12:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Digitsu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/08/11 12:41 PM

Digitsu is proud to present an EXCLUSIVE Training Series with Stephen Koepfer, the president of the American Sambo Association (ASA)!

In addition to being the president of the ASA, Stephen is also bestowed with the high honor of Master of Sport of Russia (Combat Sambo) and taught students at the Suvorov Military Academy and the FKE in St. Petersburg, Russia.

In this instructional series, Stephen walks you through the following:
·         Grips often utilized in Sambo competitions.
·         Four High percentage takedowns/throws stemming from the grip.
·         Eight EFFECTIVE and PRACTICAL submissions from the takedowns/throws
Many techniques contain LIVE examples from Sambo COMPETITIONS.

Replays of each technique are shown from multiple angles in slow motion.

Whether you are a Sambo practitioner, Catch Wrestler, Judoka or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu player, his expertise in his craft will help you EXPAND YOUR REPERTOIRE and take your skills to the next level!

Bring home one of the most unique online instructional series you will ever own – instantly – with Digitsu’s online streaming video technology.

Don’t waste even a minute – train tonight and dominate tomorrow!

*** LIMITED TIME ONLY!!! SAVE 15% OFF TODAY!***  
USE PROMO CODE: GTSv0hx (case sensitive)

Click on the link to check out a brief trailer!

3/8/11 4:25 PM
nowaydo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great stuff!
I got it last night and couldn't stop watching.
I didn't see the promo code...shux!
3/8/11 5:49 PM
SamboMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
3/8/11 11:40 PM
SamboSteve

Edited: 03/08/11 11:41 PM
That's great nowaydo! Sorry you missed the code, but big thanks for purchasing it!

Feel free to write a review here if you like. I would love to hear what you think.
3/9/11 1:44 PM
BJJWorkouts
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJJ-Workouts: Training Tips for BJJ, Owner
 Hey Steve,

I just picked up the 2 programs you have available. Great job. I love the tip about switching to the opposite collar and then sliding your arm up to release the grip when going for the belt grip. That's going to help me a lot.
3/9/11 11:31 PM
SamboSteve

Fantastic! I am glad to hear it. Glad it is helping you out :)
3/11/11 11:58 PM
Oldboy

Just ordered and I'll be sure to post a review here. I'm a HUGE fan of the Russian Belt grips and I love using O Soto Gari and Harai Goshi off the over the shoulder belt grip. This series is going to make my belt grips even nastier :)
3/14/11 11:39 AM
Digitsu
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A fair and unbiased review

http://uscombatsports.com/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=242&id=8430&Itemid=334
4/5/11 11:44 AM
Digitsu

Edited: 04/05/11 11:47 AM
Here is another review from a forum (that I will not promote here).
<blockquote> I love the format of these videos. This has got to be the most inovative way to video instruct that I've ever reviewed. Of course that does not really address the actual instruction of Master of Sport; Stephen Koepfer, but I will get to that in a bit. This video set up works like a map rather than an actual video where you have to keep going back to referencing the technique that was designed to set up the chain of events layed out before you. The strategies are layed out in a tree format allowing you to follow the path you are most inquisitive about.

As to the instruction Coach Stephen is brilliant, as usual. He is very anticipatory with his instruction and quick to point out some of the more common mistakes players can make. I recommend these group of videos for the above average player though. I took the time to allow my assistant coaches attempt to learn the instruction without guiding them to see how well they could follow the instruction. The result was about 50/50. Much of the leverages had to be fully explained, which is actually quite typical for most video instruction. On the other hand the strategies were easy to follow. You could see the students and coaches already starting to use the strategies in class, and for obvious reasons, the coaches caught on faster. As pointed out in the videos, when students failed to follow the advice given the throws and moves would tend to fail.

In my personal opinion these grip entries would be excellent for those looking to expand their throwing game; specifically getting players to enter the mindset of follow up after their throws. One of the interesting things I found with my students is there adapting of the grip entries to their current game. Even the way they entered grip while on the ground. On the down side I would not advise going any further than the initial entry strategies until these entries have become second nature. After that it opens up many possibilities and strategies that should work into most players games and expand from there.

http://www.digitsu.com/sambo-c-8.html?zenid=5cc328377b7bb99b9320904274b14138
</blockquote>

Don't for get to use promo code: GTSv0hx to save 15% off your entire purchase

4/5/11 11:48 AM
Digitsu

Ok I give up.

I suck at the interweb... I'm having problems putting the review in a block quote.

LOL!
11/11/11 1:15 PM
Digitsu

Digitsu is proud to present to you the long awaited third and fourth volumes of “Grip-To-Sub” from renowned authority on Sambo, Stephen Koepfer!

In these lessons, (only available at http://www.digitsu.com) this Master of Sport of Russia walks you through some highly effective throws and submissions from the Russian Tie and the Russian Belt Grip over the Near Shoulder!

http://www.digitsu.com/sambo-grip-to-sub-c-8.html

For a LIMITED TIME only, buy 3 lessons GET THE 4TH FOR FREE!

For those who purchased a video in the past... hold on for a sec, we will send you a special promo code via email!

11/11/11 4:26 PM
Dean Demuro
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are the videos android friendly? I'd probably do most of my viewing from my phone? Phone Post
11/11/11 4:40 PM
Digitsu

Dean Demuro -  Are the videos android friendly? I'd probably do most of my viewing from my phone? Phone Post

Yes, the videos are Android friendly. I suggest that you watch them where you have a wi-fi connection. The files are rather large, because of the quality of the clips.
11/11/11 4:40 PM
Digitsu

Dean Demuro -  Are the videos android friendly? I'd probably do most of my viewing from my phone? Phone Post

Yes, the videos are Android friendly. I suggest that you watch them where you have a wi-fi connection. The files are rather large, because of the quality of the clips.
11/11/11 7:58 PM
Dean Demuro
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great, I'll order them tomorrow Phone Post
11/11/11 10:20 PM
Digitsu

Dean Demuro -  Great, I'll order them tomorrow Phone Post

Awesome, Thank You.
11/11/11 11:20 PM
dynamo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scott Sonnon wanabe--I'm just sayin :)
11/13/11 11:19 PM
Dean Demuro

I actually find myself wishing the quality was lower, lol. Slow on the phone and at home. Great techniques however! Phone Post
11/14/11 12:41 AM
Digitsu

Dean Demuro -  I actually find myself wishing the quality was lower, lol. Slow on the phone and at home. Great techniques however! Phone Post

Did you try it in standard def? If your Internet connection is spotty, the 480 has a slightly longer buffer time.  

If you still have this issue, I will get my tech guy to email you to trouble shoot. 
11/14/11 12:41 AM
Digitsu

Dean Demuro -  I actually find myself wishing the quality was lower, lol. Slow on the phone and at home. Great techniques however! Phone Post

Did you try it in standard def? If your Internet connection is spotty, the 480 has a slightly longer buffer time.  

If you still have this issue, I will get my tech guy to email you to trouble shoot. 
11/14/11 7:58 AM
Dean Demuro

It's no big deal, my computer is just a piece of junk. Phone Post
11/14/11 9:12 AM
panic686
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for later
12/3/11 10:58 AM
sta94

Sounds interesting, will definitely check these out. Thanks!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.