UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Morecraft on McCorkle: "Cowered Out" vs. Struve

3/8/11 8:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kalin Johnston
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thegarv.com/Morecraft-on-McCorkle-He-Cowered-Out-vs.-Struve.html 

UFC heavyweights Christian Morecraft and Sean McCorkle have traded harsh words leading up to their March 26th UFN 24 bout through Youtube videos.

Since McCorkle was our first guest on The Ten Point Must Radio Show, we asked Morecraft to join us on this week's broadcast.

The 6'8", 6-1 fighter pulled no punches with his take on how McCorkle performed against their common Octagon opponent, Stefan Struve, saying McCorkle "gave up" and "cowered out" in the first round TKO loss.  Morecraft also offered his opinion on his upcoming battle with McCorkle, predicting he's going to "rip his f@#king head off."

The next iteration of "The Ten Point Must Show" along with Morecraft and McCorkle's Youtube videos are posted after the jump.

3/8/11 8:47 PM
jjj2121
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_Be_A_Goodman - He's reacting to McCorkle

That's all that matters

Struve reacted too, and then finished him inside of a round.

There's a lot of truth in that.  McCorkle was crapping on the ref, turtling up and laying there is not defending yourself.
3/8/11 9:29 PM
JoshSanchez
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh it's on Phone Post
3/8/11 9:47 PM
BrockCrushesFedor
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wait.. morecraft is 6'8?? he didn't look it against Strudel

3/8/11 9:48 PM
BrockCrushesFedor
319 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

.. how come they made such a big deal about Struve fighting a tall dude when he fought McCorkle?? They have McCork as 6'7 on Sherdog.. someone is fibbing

3/8/11 10:06 PM
BJJkilla
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrockCrushesFedor - wait.. morecraft is 6'8?? he didn't look it against Strudel

well struve is close to 7 feet
3/8/11 10:07 PM
Jride

Didn't Struve smash both of these clowns?
3/8/11 10:08 PM
Zomby

TheTFC - I banged a weird Wiccan chick I met on OKCupid a few months ago...I'm going to see if she'll cast a spell on Morecraft, because this disrespect will not be tolerated.

Now please leave your mother out of this, it's between them.
3/8/11 10:37 PM
chrisbaker

TheTFC - 
Zomby - 
TheTFC - I banged a weird Wiccan chick I met on OKCupid a few months ago...I'm going to see if she'll cast a spell on Morecraft, because this disrespect will not be tolerated.

Now please leave your mother out of this, it's between them.

Lame. Mom jokes are only actually funny when there is a semi-plausible foundation. If I would have said "I banged a Wiccan chick" and left out the part about meeting her on OKCupid, then there would have been a small opening for a joke regarding my Mom. But I didn't. I was pretty specific. And It's obvious you were trolling the boards all day - waiting, hoping to be able to use a "Mom" joke and you finally went for it and it sucked. You blew your wad way too early, son. Maybe next time.

lol fukn 10ers these days
3/8/11 11:37 PM
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just listened to the interview and I have 2 questions:

1. Is Morecraft fighting me or Struve? Because I don't think even he is sure.

2. What do I need to be hoping for? The villain?
3/8/11 11:49 PM
French Fries Malone
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck in your fight mccorkle
3/8/11 11:50 PM
Sean McCorkle
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

French Fries Malone - good luck in your fight mccorkle

Thanks. Let's all just hope for the villain
3/9/11 12:02 AM
wufwugy

hey sean please don't accidentally mistake morecraft's fists for cupcakes like you did struve. i want you to win this time
3/9/11 3:49 AM
Sean McCorkle

^^^ 10ers gonna 11
3/9/11 6:24 AM
fabes
174 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCorkle by armbar.
3/9/11 6:41 AM
naderhood
828 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll go as far as to say I guarantee that McCorkle will NOT submit Christian. Warcraft by KO! McCorkle will fold under pressure and punches, then go back to making jokey jokes on the internet.
3/9/11 6:45 AM
decasere

Should be an interesting fight Morecraft can bang, but I think if McDorkle can take him down he should be able to sub him. Phone Post
3/9/11 6:50 AM
nrallen

all morecraft must do to win is not let mccorkle apply a kimura. he can then hammer him until the referee stops the fight.
3/9/11 9:54 AM
305-onpoint
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McCockle is going to get KTFO!!!

3/9/11 10:26 AM
Evilzpet

Is Morecraft vs Mccorkle a title shot eliminator?
3/9/11 11:05 AM
jpm995
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evilzpet - Is Morecraft vs Mccorkle a title shot eliminator?

No, but i think it's the co-main event
3/9/11 12:11 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
980 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  Why does anyone care about the fake trash talk banter between these two heavyweights? Seriously. It's all fake and for being fake it's not even that good. Look, REAL trash talk rooted in bad blood can be given a pass if it's not the best stuff because it's from the heart but this is MATERIAL. Scripted Internet persona try to sell the fight tongue in cheek ducking around trash talk and it isn't funny or good. Not even Brian Bosworth should be delivering these lines at 3am on Cinemax good. Yuck. These two will flop around in the prelims and eat cake together in their hotel room after putting on a fight no one will see nor crave to see again. Here is to hoping they come up with a good fight on the fly; because their scripted material tells me that maybe improv should be the next thing they try. Phone Post
Not bad though 

3/9/11 1:35 PM
Uncle Justice
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sean McCorkle - I just listened to the interview and I have 2 questions:

1. Is Morecraft fighting me or Struve? Because I don't think even he is sure.

2. What do I need to be hoping for? The villain?

Regarding #2, IMO:

1. Villains, as in The Riddler, Lex Luthor, Mxlyplck (the guy whose name you had to say backwards)

2. Fillings, as in "concern for your dental hygiene" and please brush more

3. Fillings, as in "pie fillings", i.e. take it easy on the Cherry Cobbler so you can make weight

4. Billings, as in pay up on any overdue taxes to avoid the IRS interfering your fight

3/9/11 1:42 PM
Uncle Justice
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

305-onpoint - 

McCockle is going to get KTFO!!!

You have not read the thread about who Sean MAY or MAY NOT be training with?

3/10/11 12:15 AM
Evilzpet

jpm995 - 
Evilzpet - Is Morecraft vs Mccorkle a title shot eliminator?

No, but i think it's the co-main event

So MMA is like boxing now where HWs get high value card slots even though they suck ass because they are HWs? O ok.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.