UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Chicago Bulls close to making NBA history

3/12/11 2:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm amazed that no other team in the history of the league has done this, but the Bulls are four games away from sweeping their division in the regular season(i don't care how weak the Central division is....that is an accomplishment).

They've also beaten every team in the league this season except for the Knicks who they play again in April.

Not bad for a team with eight new players, a new coach with no headcoaching experience, and two months without Boozer and 30 games without Noah.
3/12/11 3:22 AM
The Destroyer88

3/12/11 6:01 AM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is quite a feat, even if the Central has a bunch of below .500 teams.
3/12/11 6:08 AM
PTM2020
731 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bulls will do damage in the Playoffs as well.
3/12/11 6:10 AM
EKPOGI
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

their coach is pretty damn good
3/12/11 8:31 AM
Robert Wynne
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

go bulls 
3/12/11 9:42 AM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And they are getting read to wrestle away first in the East.
3/13/11 3:30 AM
The Destroyer88

Good to see all the old Bulls players back tonight :)
3/13/11 4:58 AM
Enamoratu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EKPOGI - their coach is pretty damn good

I agree with this. Best new head coach to come along in a long time. Especially when it comes to defense.
3/13/11 11:40 AM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the knicks (pre Melo/Chauncey) have raped the bulls this year, they better hope to see another team in the playoffs....
3/13/11 12:58 PM
Floppy Divac

lol, and which badass were they missing, Noah or Boozer?
3/13/11 1:01 PM
Tommy Gunnz
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i would hardly call boozer a badass, maybe a glass badass
3/13/11 3:52 PM
The Destroyer88

Tommy Gunnz - the knicks (pre Melo/Chauncey) have raped the bulls this year, they better hope to see another team in the playoffs....

Look at you Mr. my team can't beat the Cavs and are struggling to be a .500 team in the East despite having a vetrean guard, one of if not the best pure scorers in the league, and one of the best big men in the league. =)

but

I do agree with you that the Bulls don't want to see the Knicks in the first round. Once Billups/Melo/Amare start jellin(if they ever do) I don't think any team wants to meet them in the first round.
3/13/11 3:53 PM
The Destroyer88

btw here is the ceremony from last night during half time
3/13/11 3:54 PM
The Destroyer88

3/13/11 4:09 PM
Tommy Gunnz

Yes, the Knicks can't beat the Cavs for some reason but they won't see them in the playoffs so its all good. PS-Billups has been out for 5-6 games already so this team hasn't even started to gel yet
3/13/11 5:23 PM
CRBMoney14

Imagaine those teams records if they played a balanced schedule
3/15/11 11:19 PM
The Destroyer88

Bulls a half game ahead of Boston for the #1 seed in the East! Boozer has been out the last two games and Noah was out tonight......DO WORK!

Bulls also have the best record against winning teams at 21-9! Suck on that Lakers/Heatles!

Rose MVP, suck on that John Wall you ain't got shit on Rose. Thibs coach of the year, suck on that Boston we stole the man responsible for your success! Best defense in the NBA, best bench in the NBA. Breaking records, shutting up the nonbelievers.

Feels great to be a Bulls fan again!

Oh and suck a fat one LeBron you could have brought your talents to Chicago and played with the now MVP of the league. Same with you Wade. We'll see whos the loyal orginazation in a few years when the Heat ship your ass off to some below .500 going nowhere team.

Jump on the bandwagon while theres still room.
3/16/11 5:19 AM
Enamoratu
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Destroyer88 -  Bulls a half game ahead of Boston for the #1 seed in the East! Boozer has been out the last two games and Noah was out tonight......DO WORK!

Bulls also have the best record against winning teams at 21-9! Suck on that Lakers/Heatles!

Rose MVP, suck on that John Wall you ain't got shit on Rose. Thibs coach of the year, suck on that Boston we stole the man responsible for your success! Best defense in the NBA, best bench in the NBA. Breaking records, shutting up the nonbelievers.

Feels great to be a Bulls fan again!

Oh and suck a fat one LeBron you could have brought your talents to Chicago and played with the now MVP of the league. Same with you Wade. We'll see whos the loyal orginazation in a few years when the Heat ship your ass off to some below .500 going nowhere team.

Jump on the bandwagon while theres still room.

I am firmly on said bandwagon. 
3/16/11 10:33 PM
The Destroyer88

3/16/11 10:45 PM
PoundforPound
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are still games to be played, and things can change in that time. For example a few weeks ago the Lakers were the 4th seed in the West and now they are the #2 seed with #1 within striking distance.

So let's not crown the Bulls just yet.
3/18/11 10:14 PM
The Destroyer88

dat forum curse strikes again

I think the refs saw this thread and decided to call the game one sided on purpose to make me look bad.

Also fuck Carlos Boozer. Everybody on this team is banged up and he wants to sit out for two weeks on a sprained ankle, and he's been complaning about not getting the ball enough. Any team want him because he is a tad bit overrated and I'd much prefer someone that can play defense and who isn't a big softy.

Hansborough with 29 points and 12 rebounds. Rose with 42 points, Bulls lose in OT when Rose fouls out.
3/18/11 11:01 PM
The Destroyer88

But if -- just if -- Rose were to be named 2011 MVP, a fair amount of history would be made:

• He would become the youngest MVP in league history. Rose turned 22 on Oct. 4, which would leave him with about six months on Wes Unseld, the Baltimore/Washington great who turned 23 just days before winning the award in 1969.

• Rose would be the first NBA MVP to earn the honor while still chronologically eligible to be playing in the NCAA tournament. Rose would be a senior at Memphis this season -- no MVP winner ever has been within four years of his high school graduation when he won.

• Rose would become the first MVP winner in 38 years who never received a vote -- not even a measly fifth-place write-in -- in previous balloting. The last guy to do that was Boston's Dave Cowens in 1973. Unseld and Wilt Chamberlain (1960) did it since they earned MVP and Rookie of the Year awards simultaneously and Bob Pettit obviously did it in 1956 when he was the inaugural MVP.

www.nba.com/2011/news/features/03/18/race-to-the-mvp-week-21/index.html

3/19/11 1:42 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my fault, first time in a while i missed a game..
3/28/11 2:55 PM
RickRude

Bulls are goin to the finals...Noah and Boozer are too much on the boards while Deng drops 15-20 and Rose just continues to amaze...but they'll lose in the finals to Lakers or San Antonio...Lakers/Bulls, David Stern is creamin' his pants, 2 huge sports markets with legit stars, it'll be a ratings bonanza and the Lakers will win in 6...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.