UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Is Paul Daley in Zuffa owned Strikeforce?

3/12/11 2:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bearockbrobama
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first question that popped into my head, let me know what you find out UG.
3/12/11 2:17 PM
drewsiph
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=1788023&forum=1&page=1&pc=5
3/12/11 2:18 PM
Semtex
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE?

Daley vs Diaz still on?.....Someone better holla at my manager real quick.
3/12/11 2:19 PM
HereWeAre

Better go kiss Dana's ring. lol
3/12/11 2:19 PM
drewsiph

Semtex - Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE?

but you're not fighting for Dana are you???

Coker still runs Strikeforce, and it's just owned by Zuffa. But Dana won't have anything to do with it.
3/12/11 2:20 PM
Mean Green

TTT for Semtex! Wanna know about Josh barnet Aswell. Phone Post
3/12/11 2:20 PM
drewsiph

don't pull out of this fight dude... some of us have been waiting for you to shut up diaz.
3/12/11 2:22 PM
NoGi bear

This better not get pulled!! Semtex for the TTTitle Phone Post
3/12/11 2:23 PM
Semtex
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana has a % in ZUFFA.
3/12/11 2:23 PM
explodingboy

Looks like business as usual, Semtex as Strikeforce champ is the best way to make sense of all the madness.
3/12/11 2:26 PM
The Notorious OMG
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana won't even be at the event, maybe watching on TV.

Coker will still be running everything.

everything is still on and all contracts are still in place, it's not like when the UFC/Zuffa bought out all of Pride's contracts and Pride shut down and all the fighters got put in a crate and shipped by plane.

drewsiph

Semtex - Dana has a % in ZUFFA.

there are a lot of guys that don't like Dana. but they will keep working at strikeforce unaffected by this purchase.

he's not coming and firing all the people he doesn't like..
including you. So why let it bother you???

he'll make a percentage of you fights... but then technically writes your paycheck as well.

What would you rather have happen, him fire you, barnett, shammrock??? and then you'll be stuck fighting in vry small shows where you'll make no cash.

Deal with it. I don't like my boss either, but i go in everyday and work to get paid and get recognition for my work.

Want to be a top 10 fighter and a champ. Suck it up, beat diaz, and let Dana write you a check for it.
drewsiph

Semtex - Dana has a % in ZUFFA.

there are a lot of guys that don't like Dana. but they will keep working at strikeforce unaffected by this purchase.

he's not coming and firing all the people he doesn't like..
including you. So why let it bother you???

he'll make a percentage of you fights... but then technically writes your paycheck as well.

What would you rather have happen, him fire you, barnett, shammrock??? and then you'll be stuck fighting in vry small shows where you'll make no cash.

Deal with it. I don't like my boss either, but i go in everyday and work to get paid and get recognition for my work.

Want to be a top 10 fighter and a champ. Suck it up, beat diaz, and let Dana write you a check for it.
3/12/11 2:29 PM
bearockbrobama
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That fight will be fight of the year. I'm kind of in shock about all of this.
3/12/11 2:30 PM
Semtex

Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE/ZUFFA?......Dana white bans me for life from the UFC, Then buys STRIKEFORCE, and thinks im still gonna be EASY and fight on one of the most anticipated fights of the year (vs Diaz)? Which will no doubt make ZUFFA/Dana White money.

3/12/11 2:31 PM
32Hunter
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/12/11 2:32 PM
 he's got a contract it will be honored. but you'd better get a belt so your contract is automatically renewed Paul.
hopefully you have that clause in your contract.

3/12/11 2:31 PM
bearockbrobama

Semtex WILL win the title. And you'll be the most marketable champ they have.
3/12/11 2:32 PM
JerodR
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daley vs. Diaz is still on. UFC even announced ticked sales via twitter. lol
3/12/11 2:32 PM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome.
3/12/11 2:34 PM
zFugitive
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Semtex - Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE/ZUFFA?......Dana white bans me for life from the UFC, Then buys STRIKEFORCE, and thinks im still gonna be EASY and fight on one of the most anticipated fights of the year (vs Diaz)? Which will no doubt make ZUFFA/Dana White money.

Wow slow down their Charlie Sheen...one of the most anticipated fights of the year???

mmm...not to sure about that one.
3/12/11 2:34 PM
drewsiph

Semtex - Business as usual, what if i dont wanna fight for DANA WHITE/ZUFFA?......Dana white bans me for life from the UFC, Then buys STRIKEFORCE, and thinks im still gonna be EASY and fight on one of the most anticipated fights of the year (vs Diaz)? Which will no doubt make ZUFFA/Dana White money.

Well what are your other options.. seriously???

especially if you pull out of fight with Diaz.. where are you going to fight? Is the lack of pay in the smaller promotions really worth it, just to prove a point and not "fight for dana" when he obviously has no problem with you "fighting for him" even when he dislikes you just as much. probably even more??
3/12/11 2:35 PM
Daverr

in other words: I dont wanna fight nick diaz, because he is going to whoop my azz...

no offence. just saying, hope you still fight.. maybe prove me wrong. Will be fireworks either way, this fight ive been so looking forward to

please fight him still
3/12/11 2:36 PM
The Notorious OMG

no, what Daley is saying is that he doesn't wanna fight for anything Dana owns and makes money off of.

he's not asking if he still has a job or if the fight is still on in light of the purchase.

he's saying Dana booted him, and now he doesn't like the idea that Dana thinks Zuffa can just buy up Strikeforce and Daley will go in and fight Diaz in a huge fight that's gonna make Zuffa money and nod his head and smile and say "thanks Mr. White."

I don't agree with his outlook necessarily, buuuut that's what he's hinting at.

JT42382

cmon paul, Dana didn't buy strikeforce just to spite you.  You have a title shot, think about it, this is ur chance. don't fuckin blow it over some bullshit.  this is ur time.
Flyers179

Wow looks like Daley might use this as an excuse to duck Diaz again (first time being the card he fought Cyborg on). You'd think this would be an opportunity to get into the good graces of the worlds largest MMA provider.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.