3/13/11 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tpabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone have any info on this event? its in the panhandle
3/15/11 11:39 PM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FFI/Pro Managment LLC , Matchmaker/Owner
It was in Panama City and was tonight... Walt Harris wins his pro debut with a 16 second KO in the first. John "Hollywood" Harris beats Charles "CrazyHorse" Bennett by decision.

Daniel Watts lost by TKO in second..
3/16/11 4:48 PM
TomStedham
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Congrats to Walt Harris!!!
3/16/11 6:42 PM
tpabjj

when does harris fight again?
3/16/11 6:43 PM
Russell Schenck
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walt fights April 22 in Orlando Florida against Chris Barnett then he fights on Blood and Sand in Biloxi against Wesley Little...
3/17/11 10:43 PM
tpabjj

really??? fighting chris barnett?? Thats not a good choice! He won't last through the 2nd round. Hope its an exciting 1st round at least.
3/18/11 1:36 PM
Russell Schenck

@tpabjj please come to the show and see. I know Chris and he is a tough mofo but he does not match well against Walt. Walt has the wrestling to keep it standing and the distance and footwork to keep Chris on the outside. Chris is definatley the favorite in the fight but to say walt has no chance is silly. Chris lost to Prindle who I know very well and actually had fight on my show in Biloxi. I feel Walt is ready for the challenge, has a great game plan. I guess thats why they fight to see what will happen...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.